Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

Successfully picked the presidential winner since 2004. Would that mean you picked bush once and obama twice... Extraordinary. I think if you go by inauguration dates it would be 2017-2021. Picky picky...
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Do ya think Hillary has the scruples to hire protestors acting like Bernie supporters at Trump rallies?

Meh... I dunno, but it wouldn't be a very big surprise if true.
    lol, right. It wouldn't surprise me if this came from a parody site a month ago, was retweeted by Trump's campaign manager before he got laughed off twitter and deleted the nonsense, went viral on the right wing sites, and then some whacked out site you go to tries to repost it word for word a month later for people to believe.
    MAY 3, 2016 BY WILLIAM CHASE

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Trump Protesters Trained, Supplied and Paid Up To $3,500…By Who?

For weeks, rumors have been circulating around the web that people were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally last week in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and somebody took the time to post it, I'd say you do know, and thought it was true.

Here's the original post, it's pretty funny.

ABC News
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s...
    NEWS
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”
    By abcnews - March 27, 2016

Fountain Hills, AZ — For weeks, rumors have circulated the web that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally last week in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.
    And the truth...
    Trump Campaign Manager Pushes Hoax Story About Trump Protester
    BY: HANK BERRIEN MARCH 25, 2016
    Trump campaign manager Corey Lewanowski, desperate to find something, anything to bolster his Chosen Leader’s campaign now that it is reaping the whirlwind from the National Enquirer story claiming Ted Cruz had extramarital affairs, tweeted a link to a hoax story from a parody website in which an anti-Trump protester claimed he had been paid $3,500 to carry out his protest.

The parody on the faux-ABC News website began like this:

For weeks, rumors have circulated the web that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by Presidential hopeful, Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally on Saturday in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad a little over a week ago about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”

Trump supporters have been claiming for weeks that the protesters are being paid for by Bernie Sanders’ campaign, but Horner disagrees.

“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued, “It wageting Cruzs mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to. Plus, all the people that I communicated with had an AOL email address. No one still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary Clinton.”

As reported by The Blaze, Lewandowski tweeted a link to the false story. He wasn't the only one who was desperately trying to find good news for the Trump campaign; Ann Coulter jumped aboard. too. Roughly an hour and a half later after Lewandowski's initial tweet, he deleted it. Coulter waited an hour before admitting, “You're right, fake site. AOL quote was hilarious though.”

The Trump campaign has been taking hits from all over as a result of the National Enquirer story targeting Cruz, especially as it is well known that Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker are close buddies. The Enquirer even endorsed Trump earlier this month. Radio host Michael Savage, who had already endorsed Trump, said on his radio show that he was considering withdrawing his support for Trump if he didn’t completely disavow the story and David Pecker.
    Yup, do ya think I was surprised?
    Last edited by otoc; 05-03-2016 at 08:46 PM.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    gotta love the comment section. how the pc crowd stifles their thoughts.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...d-it-my-ngger/

bb
    Oh god , that was painful read. Tell me again how racist the libtards are?
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Oh there's a disconnect from reality alright, but it's on your side and it's a very basic disconnect at that. Have fun at the rally, and do try and get those Doritos out of your beard before you show up next time.

That's a flower, not a Dorito chip.
    George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Happy 2016!
    Since I've been making successful presidential predictions here since 2004 I figured I would pop in here to do the same for 2016 and 2020.
    I was pretty certain of this months ago, but Bernie seemed like he had a chance there for a brief time so I held back. I'll admit that he fared well and far better than I or anyone had anticipated. But in any case Hillary is very near finish line in terms of delegates and Bernie would need to win nearly all that is left to beat her which isn't happening. Though it seems like he'll want to hang on til the end which means we'll have to wait until June until it becomes official.

As for the G.O.P... Well Trump really created a ruckus. I would have bet money that Jeb Bush would take the nomination but I think Trump pretty much destroyed him and ended the Bush Dynasty once and for all. However the future of the party is not bright. The damage he and Cruz has done cannot be undone and the years of racist undertones and religious radicalization has caught up with them and they lost the American people in the process. Key states like Florida will be unattainable because of the increase in minority voters. By 2020 The entire millennial demographic and some of generation 'Z' will be eligible to vote and will outnumber baby boomers.

The Republican Party is now split between too many subgroups none of which will be embraced by the majority of Americans today. Among these groups the most powerful are the establishment Republicans who really aren't that much different that the establishment Democrats. And when Hillary takes office she'll be faced with a split congress and will need to curry favor with the establishment Republicans to get things done. So in all likelihood your establishment Republicans will begin to slowly join the ranks of the Democratic party as a means to retain their influence and power because that's what it's all about for them. They'll kick the social conservatives to the curb in a heart beat taking their financial backing with them. This will leave the G.O.P. in even worse shape than before and secure Hillary's second term.

This Compromise will undoubtedly leave many liberal Democrats unhappy as Bernie's campaign efforts will have resonated among many young voters. This will have lasting change and from that you will likely see a new 'Labor' party emerge from this. Traces of the G.O.P. may continue to survive as congressmen and senators through their efforts in gerrymandering; but it won't last because they can't win the presidency making them a ship without a rudder. The 2016 Election will go down in history as a turning point as we have officially entered the era of 21st Century American Politics.. . Hillary may not be the candidate everyone wants, but after Sanders and Trump I think people will begin to demand better of our leaders. Welcome to the Future.
    Interesting post. The effect of growing minorities is certainly throwing politics for loop and especially having an effect on the GOP.
    Trump vs Clinton. Clinton by <4 points. See you in November, Justin.
    George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    lol, right. It wouldn't surprise me if this came from a parody site a month ago, was retweeted by Trump's campaign manager before he got laughed off twitter and deleted the nonsense, went viral on the right wing sites, and then some whacked out site you go to tries to repost it word for word a month later for people to believe.
    MAY 3, 2016 BY WILLIAM CHASE

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Trump Protesters Trained, Supplied and Paid Up To $3,500…By Who?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and somebody took the time to post it, I'd say you do know, and thought it was true.

Here's the original post, it's pretty funny.

ABC News
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s...
    NEWS
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”
    By abcnews - March 27, 2016

And the truth...
    Trump Campaign Manager Pushes Hoax Story About Trump Protester
    BY: HANK BERRIEN MARCH 25, 2016

Yup, do ya think I was surprised?
    I guess you missed the "meh, l dunno"... but love your full throttle response. Do ya get paid for it?

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Oh there's a disconnect from reality alright, but it's on your side and it's a very basic disconnect at that. Have fun at the rally, and do try and get those Doritos out of your beard before you show up next time.

The interesting part is the people in the background. Fine looking people they are. Apparently they're trying to catch flies in their mouth.
    “What Happened”...

I guess you missed the "meh, l dunno"... but love your full throttle response. Do ya get paid for it?
    I guess you missed my "walks like a duck"? Do I get paid for what, posting the truth? Naw. It's just hard and even impossible sometimes.
    George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Oh god , that was painful read. Tell me again how racist the libtards are?
    it's really all about heritage.

bb

You select dolphins over orcas?

You dolphinites just don't get it.
    Of course we don't. Your orcan taxxes are so high that by the end of the day we don't get anything. We will fight your oppression through song and organized protest!

It seems Justin's fellow manlets aren't too sure about the whole Hillary victory thing. The SJW's at Puffed Ho are starting to get nervous now.

Here Are 7 Reasons Why Donald Trump Could Really Win In November
    Not that much stands between America and the Trumpocalypse.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0bc9cb0451202

Don’t be certain Trump can’t defeat Clinton in a general election, even if the FBI doesn’t recommend indictments. Once he pivots towards being a semi-normal human being, and distances himself from the bigoted stances he utilized to gain power within the GOP, Clinton would face a more “likable” Trump. In a battle of two individuals with negative favorability ratings, the person who might have jeopardized national security with a private server could easily lose.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-go...b_9836720.html

It's kind of amusing watching them come up with reasons that Trump will win over there.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

I wouldn't expect to see a big change in Trump. Why would he do that because the establishment wants him to look more presidential. That was in part responsible for Romney blowing his chance. Since when has Obama ever looked presidential, throughout 8 years Bush never looked presidential. Sooner or later the sore loser republicans will realize Trump is better than Hillary. Can you imagine a Supreme Court stacked with radical left Harvard lawyers.

When you're winning you don't change your battle plans until you start losing.
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by ratzklaw View Post
    of course we don't. Your orcan taxxes are so high that by the end of the day we don't get anything. We will fight your oppression through song and organized protest!

I'm confused which Clinton is running for president...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/487468093...pbt1#sp=show-h

I wonder if Michelle is going to leave her wardrobe behind for Bill.
    “What Happened”...

In the beginning the chances of Trump going ahead were pretty decent than after all of the sudden u-turns and flip flops in his statements he's showing downward trend in almost all the top polls. In my opinion chances are Hillary will be ahead. Firstly, because she has the minorities vote (and they account for a large portion of American diaspora) and secondly, Trump's childish rhetoric is putting her in an elevated position in the perceptions of the general public regarding political maturity.