Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by wendy oltman View Post
    In the beginning the chances of Trump going ahead were pretty decent than after all of the sudden u-turns and flip flops in his statements he's showing downward trend in almost all the top polls. In my opinion chances are Hillary will be ahead. Firstly, because she has the minorities vote (and they account for a large portion of American diaspora) and secondly, Trump's childish rhetoric is putting her in an elevated position in the perceptions of the general public regarding political maturity.
    U-turns and flip flops? Do you mean like Hillary's Multiple Personality Disorder or do you mean pandering to minorities. Do you mean the downward trend that shows Trump is narrowing the Beast's slim lead. Do you mean Diaspora like Syrian refugees or south of the border illegals. Maturity do you mean like Hillary's photo booth selfies with Hollyweird hypocritical morons.

Your post is unusually confusing and lacking facts, windy.
    “What Happened”...

Actually, in the beginning Trump was deemed to have no chance at all... the heavy money was on Jeb Bush. We forget quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Actually, in the beginning Trump was deemed to have no chance at all... the heavy money was on Jeb Bush. We forget quickly.
    True.

8. 'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.' - Mohandas Gandhi
    “What Happened”...

And about the flip-flopping, here's a few... there are indeed more.

For doubters, the timeline is here.

I wonder if Justin was here propping his woman up?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

I know I said that I wouldn't be back until November. But I lied (sorry but I'm a liberal, so I can't help it)
    I came back to update my thread with a 'worthless' electoral map prediction which is in the first post.

This election year will make Hillary the first Democrat since JFK to win the election while losing Ohio. In addition to this, she will also be the first Democratic president to succeed a 2 term Democratic presidency Since Martin Van Buren succeeded Andrew Jackson (Irony?) in by election since 1836 and this will also mark the first time we've had more than two consecutive Democratic terms since FDR.

I've decided to call Ohio for Trump. He has maintained his lead despite is poor performance in the debate so I feel that the people there have made their choice and plan to stick with it. Aside from this, the first debate was Trump's last chance to act presidential and articulate real solutions. Doing this he could have solidified his gains in September, but have generally made up their minds at the point in the election cycle as the polls tend not to shift significantly at this point. A strong third party choice could have thrown the election into a spin, but neither Johnson nor Stein seem to be doing that, so I forsee many of their supporters shifting to the GOP or DNC candidate which generally means slightly more votes for Hillary because the third parties seem to be effecting her poll numbers more so than Trump's.

The states I would be watching at this point are New Mexico, North Carolina, and Florida. Gary Johnson is showing his strongest numbers in New Mexico (home state) which I think will result in a Trump win there, but there is a not too far fetched scenario with Johnson winning the states resulting in an electoral tie. The race will be the tightest in North Carolina, but Florida and it's 29 electoral votes is the most likely of all to swing an election. Trump needed Latino support to win this state, but he has failed to do that so I am calling that for Hillary.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. Updated with Electoral Map!

^^ the bold faced last paragraph and sentence is a good description of the left and democrats. You saw it last night with Hillary's right hand PERSON constant interruption and speaking over the opponent. That's a sign of a weak argument and bad policy.

Trump by 1 in the early morning hours of Nov. 9th....
    “What Happened”...

I dunno... it looks like Florida is gonna be the big Kahuna again.

It doesn't look good for Trump, but this l can guarantee... if Billary wins, hoards of left wingers will claim their IQ and Nostadamas skills went way up.

Posting your map of today on the first post... not a cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    I know I said that I wouldn't be back until November. But I lied (sorry but I'm a liberal, so I can't help it)
    I came back to update my thread with a 'worthless' electoral map prediction which is in the first post.

This election year will make Hillary the first Democrat since JFK to win the election while losing Ohio. In addition to this, she will also be the first Democratic president to succeed a 2 term Democratic presidency Since Martin Van Buren succeeded Andrew Jackson (Irony?) in by election since 1836 and this will also mark the first time we've had more than two consecutive Democratic terms since FDR.

I've decided to call Ohio for Trump. He has maintained his lead despite is poor performance in the debate so I feel that the people there have made their choice and plan to stick with it. Aside from this, the first debate was Trump's last chance to act presidential and articulate real solutions. Doing this he could have solidified his gains in September, but have generally made up their minds at the point in the election cycle as the polls tend not to shift significantly at this point. A strong third party choice could have thrown the election into a spin, but neither Johnson nor Stein seem to be doing that, so I forsee many of their supporters shifting to the GOP or DNC candidate which generally means slightly more votes for Hillary because the third parties seem to be effecting her poll numbers more so than Trump's.

The states I would be watching at this point are New Mexico, North Carolina, and Florida. Gary Johnson is showing his strongest numbers in New Mexico (home state) which I think will result in a Trump win there, but there is a not too far fetched scenario with Johnson winning the states resulting in an electoral tie. The race will be the tightest in North Carolina, but Florida and it's 29 electoral votes is the most likely of all to swing an election. Trump needed Latino support to win this state, but he has failed to do that so I am calling that for Hillary.
    What a dork.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

It doesn't look good for Trump, but this l can guarantee... if Billary wins, hoards of left wingers will claim their IQ and Nostadamas skills went way up.

Yep it's not looking so good right now an uphill battle for sure. With a month and a few days left a lot of things can happen. For example accidents like people in their late 60s falling on their head. Skull fractures, concussions, bleeding on the brain who knows maybe even a stroke. Not that I'm wishing a sweet old lady like the Madam of Corruption any harm. Just sayin' the political pendulum is unpredictable.

On topic here's some interesting world maps.

http://www.boredpanda.com/mapping-stereotypes/
    “What Happened”...

Heck Tic Toc has almost talked me into voting for Hillary. I'm afraid my vote will be rejected because I'm deplorable and irredeemable. I hate rejection...
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Yep it's not looking so good right now an uphill battle for sure. With a month and a few days left a lot of things can happen. For example accidents like people in their late 60s falling on their head. Skull fractures, concussions, bleeding on the brain who knows maybe even a stroke. Not that I'm wishing a sweet old lady like the Madam of Corruption any harm. Just sayin' the political pendulum is unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    What a dork.
    Bring and bushy tailed as usual I see that being Trump Supporter has had an effect on your communication skills. I recall having articulate and thoughtful discussions with you.

It would be the one most worth watching. Being a swing state that is worth 29 electoral votes makes it very likely to swing an election.

Probably, but I've been predicting these since 2000 (2004 on here), and been right so far. Not so sure about 2020 though. This election has changed the rules as I predicted it would, but how those changes will materialize remains to be seen. The biggest factor determining this is how the G.O.P. handles the fallout from Trump. This is because when he loses, he loses in the worst way possible.

Why? I dated the map on the first line of the post.

^^ the bold faced last paragraph and sentence is a good description of the left and democrats. You saw it last night with Hillary's right hand PERSON constant interruption and speaking over the opponent. That's a sign of a weak argument and bad policy.

Trump by 1 in the early morning hours of Nov. 9th....
    I was shocked by the lousy choices for VP picks by both candidates. I don't know why Trump didn't pick Gingrich while he's running against CLINTON.... Gingrich to me was the obvious choice and I would have bet money that he would have been picked over anyone else. As for Kaine. Who the •••• is he and what the hell was Hillary thinking when she chose him? Tons of better choices out there for so many reasons.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

As much as we hate them, we have to admit that stereotypes exist for a reason. And that's because there is alot of truth to them. Salesman and politicians know this very well. The key is to know the stereotype without treating them like one because people don't like that.

You've predicted three elections (here). Dang, you're awesome. That's like three IN A ROW!!!

I think you get a star for that.

Funeral Home Directors are salesmen it's kind of hard to take the stereotype out of them. My best advice is stay far, far away you'll get there soon enough.

Above all else don't put one in the White House..hint...hint...
    Last edited by tucker; 10-05-2016 at 06:41 PM.
    “What Happened”...