Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. Updated with Electoral Map!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    You care enough to keep chiming in here, and I enjoy tormenting the people here . Really looking forward to the spectacle on Wednesday, it'll make for some quality entertainment for sure.
    What I find amusing here is the recurrent need to find it necessary to laud their own comments of 'rebuttal' with "No one reads what you write, it's too long. But I'll comment anyway."
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Yeah, I really should have known better. You guys really aren't into facts. That's honestly why I'm such a smug asshole toward this forum. There is no debate here, just angry old people getting angry and confirming their prejudices. Try stepping out of that bubble and educating yourself.
    It's not politically correct to say "old" around old people... That disqualifies you as a Hillary supporter,.. You ought to have a little more respect and be able to swallow the reciprocal disrespect from the "Deplorables and Irredeemables"... Hypocrisy...

Last edited by tucker; 11-07-2016 at 08:33 AM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    What I find amusing here is the recurrent need to find it necessary to laud their own comments of 'rebuttal' with "No one reads what you write, it's too long. But I'll comment anyway."
    Nobody reads your posts either you have no credibility it's a waste of eye sight and time. Just like Queen Hillary...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Nobody reads your posts either you have no credibility it's a waste of eye sight and time. Just like Queen Hillary...
    Seems like you did, chief.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Seems like you did, chief.
    That's only because it's one sentence. Nine vowels, eleven consonants. I think...
    Last edited by tucker; 11-07-2016 at 10:31 AM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

fired up in chicago for hillary. out doing the chicago activist in early voting.

http://www.politico.com/states/illin...a-in-08-107149

Early voting turnout is on a record pace in Chicago, with 9 percent more people casting ballots before Tuesday compared to the previous high mark in 2008, when hometown hero Barack Obama first ran for president.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    fired up in chicago for hillary. out doing the chicago activist in early voting.

http://www.politico.com/states/illin...a-in-08-107149

bb
    You're trying to say she can't make it without Obama stumping for her. As a matter of fact she has 6 or 7 well known radical leftists stumping for her. Trump and Pence are doing it alone they don't need nannies.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

You're trying to say she can't make it without Obama stumping for her. As a matter of fact she has 6 or 7 well known radical leftists stumping for her. Trump and Pence are doing it alone they don't need nannies.
    Guess classy ted 'I got your blue right here hillary' nugent doesn't count.

That's only because it's one sentence. Nine vowels, eleven consonants. I think...
    Sure.

amazing what your imagination can conger up from thin air.

bb

bb
    No different than the way your mind congers up Hillary cares about you or this country. The only thing Hillary cares about is Hillary.The same can be said about Bubba. The White House and the presidency will be controlled by the same kind of people that control the Clinton Foundation and the people running her campaign. She will be to busy Flying to Hollywood shopping for her very expensive pants suits and penguin jackets. All on your taxpayers money.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

bb
    and continue when doubling down...hey, we're delusional. Didn't you know?

early voting mustn't be on the list of approved talking points.

bb

Its a bit after 8:00 on the west coast and the NY Times says Trump has a 91% chance of winning.

Its certainly not over, but the deplorables look to have a larger voice than any of the "experts" imagined.

Last edited by SteveW; 11-09-2016 at 01:07 AM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications