Can be my SSD Crucial Bx 100 susceptible to any vibrations?

Hello. My case is Centurion Cooler Master 590.
    I have only SSD plugged Crucial Bx 100 250 GB by 1 screw.Ssd is hanging in the air by one single screw.
    And listen.
    This is not my video but it shows exactly the same situation noise with my ssd, look:

I know in video there are HDDs Seagate , but this is exactly situation with my ssd. When i am touching pc case that rattle noise coming from ssd dissapearing. In that area in case i have only ssd installed without hdds. Even case fan is unplugged, so only ssd is left.I dont have any HDD.
    Any ideas why my ssd ( not have mechanical moving parts like hdd ) making that rattle noise occasionally?
    So its possible to ssd to vibrate? But ssd dont have any moving mechanical parts.
    . So why i am hearing sometimes that rattle noise from ssd then ? Yes ssd is hanging in the air by one single screw.

Somebody said this:

"SSD's are "Solid State Drives" they have no moving parts and won't be susceptible to any vibrations/shocks.""

source:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmods/comm...r_mounting_an/

So what you think? They are susceptible or not?

Re: Can be my SSD Crucial Bx 100 susceptible to any vibrations?

As for the SSD, you are correct - there are no mechanical parts so there shouldn't be anything inside of it "moving" and it shouldn't be producing any vibration.

So if it isn't the SSD, then what could it be? A lot of things. The PSU has a fan which could cause vibration. As does the CPU cooler, possibly the GPU, case fans if any are attached. Heck, it could be coming from outside the case and the whole case is shaking but you hear it by the drive cage. My guess? The HDD drive cage (the thing the guy is grabbing in the video) is loose and is actually what's vibrating, not the SSD. if you can remove it, do so and see if the noise goes away. You could also try rubber grommets or spacers between the cage and the case to prevent metal from rubbing on metal.

I don't understand what you mean by the SSD is "hanging in the air by one single screw." Is it attached to the cage by one screw, or is it hanging by the cables next to the cage? If it's loose, secure it better. I've taped the SSD to the side of the case - they're pretty light and they don't move.

FYI, I think you're misunderstanding the quote "SSD's are "Solid State Drives" they have no moving parts and won't be susceptible to any vibrations/shocks." Because HDD have moving parts (the head hovers over the platter), if something causes it to move (shake, vibrate, dropped, etc.), it's possible the head will hit the platter and damage the data. SSDs don't have this problem since there is no head or platter.

Hope this helps.

Like btdog said, SSD's are not susceptible to vibrations in the same way HDD's are.... but that isn't your problem here. You have a rattle because something is putting vibrations into the case and then your SSD is vibrating against something else, causing noise. The SSD is not the ultimate source of the noise. It sounds like your SSD is not secured very well. If you can secure it better so that its not flapping against a piece of metal, that might help. You could also try finding another place to mount it, or even, as btdog suggests, try mounting the SSD somewhat more "creatively" like on double sided foam tape.

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Something is causing the vibration because the ssd might have fitted loose. In most cases it is fastened by only 1 screw holding it up . Try adding a another screw on the other side. If that helps.