Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Re: Saturday July 9 10:00 AM ET - Virtual LAN party #13

Quote Originally Posted by rhraziel View Post
    Is there a how to for getting UT2004 configured. Any mods needed, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by mmettin View Post
    See here
    http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.p...40#post3241340

If you are doing that you might as well add fragball stadium as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdytl7cjor...adium.zip?dl=0
    Depends on what version you have. That install guide mmettin has here is redundant if you have the Steam version, as the content from the post is included IIRC. Just need to drop Fragball into your maps folder. The only things to note, some people have been having issues with Windows 10, and you may need to edit your .ini file to support modern resolutions (1080P and above). See the following for info.

If you are on Windows 10 do the following (Post #3)
    https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...ndows-10-issue

For custom Resolutions do the following
    Yes, it's quite easy. You need the ut2004-win64.ini respectively ut2004.ini (depending on your system) and a texteditor like Wordpad.

Look for:
    FullscreenViewportX=1920
    FullscreenViewportY=1080

Save the file, start UT

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Had a fantastic time. It was magical particularly the part where Bubba abandoned us to play punish my liver w/ friends

I had a perfect day, but it seems like we played less games than normal. I know overwatch was huge, but we never played tf2, or quake, or toxic, or either dino game...... seems...... I duno....... weird. Oh well, ignore my babilings, I'm tired and overworked, MORE STUPID NEXT TIME YO!!!!!!

Ps. Did anyone end up playing that golf game that night? I tried it since, seems fun ONLY if you have friends on teamspeak. Perhaps we can work out a game night to give it a go

Quote Originally Posted by collie man View Post
    I had a perfect day, but it seems like we played less games than normal. I know overwatch was huge, but we never played tf2, or quake, or toxic, or either dino game...... seems...... I duno....... weird. Oh well, ignore my babilings, I'm tired and overworked, MORE STUPID NEXT TIME YO!!!!!!

Ps. Did anyone end up playing that golf game that night? I tried it since, seems fun ONLY if you have friends on teamspeak. Perhaps we can work out a game night to give it a go
    I don't disagree, but historically its not uncommon for that to happen when theres a big new(ish) game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1ms0ngh0st View Post
    Had a fantastic time. It was magical particularly the part where Bubba abandoned us to play punish my liver w/ friends
    bahahahahaha

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present