How to properly clean an IPS panel?

This is my first IPS monitor, and loving it. What is the correct way to clean the screen with out damaging it?

Thanks

Re: How to properly clean an IPS panel?

I've never done anything special. IPS, TN, PVA, its all pretty much the same. I usually use some isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol mixed with water. I usually buy 90% IPA for cleaning thermal paste etc, but dilute it down to about ~50% (just 50/50 with some water) to clean my screen, then wipe with a microfiber

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Although I don't necessarily have the best answer, if there is one, having any monitor with a glass/glossy panel will make it easier and less fragile while cleaning opposed to one with an AG coating, which you'll probably want to be more careful with. The type of panel is irrelevant. I personally use Monoprice screen cleaner which is distilled water and a non-toxic detergent, which contains no alcohol (cheap and works great). Although I imagine spray designed for cleaning glasses might be a good alternative as well. You'll definitely want to use microfiber/lint free cloths though, and if it's just dust you're cleaning away, all you need is to dry wipe it with aforementioned cloth.

I should also add that you should never spray any liquid directly onto the monitor, but instead onto the cloth you're using for cleaning.

I've always just used a lightly damp, soft lint free cloth. Just use clean water.. no detergents, and make sure the cloth is soft and non-abrasive and you should be OK.

Thanks for all the replies. I payed a lot of money for it and plan on keeping it for a few years, cant be to cautious