Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BLM "movement" diuscussion....

Well the WH chimed in on the petition to have the BLM thugs labeled a terrorist organization.... by cutting and pasting portions of speeches by our racist-n-chief into a response..

Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization.

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Re: BLM "movement" diuscussion....

God I hate this race baiter of a President! Listen to this line of bull from that petition response:

I think it's important for us to also understand that the phrase 'black lives matter' simply refers to the notion that there's a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed.

No, there's nothing that needs to be addressed! Stats show that blacks are no more likely to be killed by police than whites, which is nothing short of amazing considering it's blacks who are the cops best customers! So what pray tell needs to be addressed here BO? How about all the black on black violence in Chicago, or Baltimore or Saint Louis or Detroit or wherever there's a large concentration of blacks? Is it just a coincidence that in high concentration areas of Whites and Asians there is not a huge spike in gun violence?

To put it in even simpler real life terms. When I go to a strange city I don't avoid the Asian areas at night. When I visited San Francisco, Chinatown was a great place to go to. Not once did I fear for my life like I do when I go to black areas of Saint Louis. The truth hurts doesn't it race baiter in chief! There's a problem all right with the black community and every other race seems to know exactly what it is. Why don't you?
    Not a GoodWhite.

I think the republican convention in Cleveland is faced with a double whammy terrorist threat. There's always a threat of radical Islamic terrorism and now a threat of violence from radical black groups like BLM and the new black panthers combined with radical white anarchists. All are determined to create a race war. The thing is it's not just Cleveland its many major cities across the country west coast to east coast.

Ultimately the guy in the White House and his radical left white sister will be the ones that determine what happens next. Law and order or chaos.
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

Well we will see what this one turns into. Live news reports 4 cops shoot in Baton Rouge 2 confirmed dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/17...cers-down.html
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

The count now stands at 3 dead and 4 wounded in what is described as an ambush.

Obviously gun control is the only answer.
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

^^^^

From BLM March In Baton Rouge Last Week, Sign That Said: ‘Oink Oink, Bang Bang’

If you chant for it, if you hold signs for it, if you encourage anger against police, you are responsible for what may come from it.
    So we have BLM thugs running about intimidating and assaulting people openly in the street daily and outside Trump events. Where is the Obama justice department? Oh.. that's right... you only get "justice" if your skin color matches the racist occupying the WH.

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

And than there's morons like this guy trying to protect and sympathize with extremist.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/...ox-news-366534
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

Sh*t-4-brains Shep has needed to be gone for some time.... I hope they take this opportunity to show his a$$ the door.

-The Gipper

When a president of the United States uses people like Al and Jesse as advisors you can bet your last dollar there's going to be plenty of race baiting. When a president of the United States invites top Muslim leaders to the White House for a pow-wow you can bet theres going to be plenty of terrorist attacks. The is president has blood on his hands it doesn't take DNA testing to figure that out.

Mr Innocent...

Willing fool or conspirator the results are them same.
    Last edited by tucker; 07-18-2016 at 09:26 AM.
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

geesus....

Hillary just told NAACP crowd that police have to ‘stop the killings of African-Americans’

Just a day after three police officers were targeted and killed by a Muslim black nationalist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Hillary Clinton is demanding that it’s the police who stop the violence.

Clinton spoke to the NAACP Monday, saying that law enforcement must “root out” biases against black Americans and stop killing them.

“We will not rest until we root out implicit bias and stop the killings of African-Americans,” Clinton told the crowd in a preacher-like tone.

“Many African-Americans fear the police,” Clinton said as the crowd erupted in agreement. “I can hear you. Some of you in this room.”

“And today, there are people all across America, sick over what happened in Baton Rouge and in Dallas, but also fearful that the murders of police officers mean that final questions about police-community relations will go unanswered.”

Last edited by AMDScooter; 07-19-2016 at 12:16 AM.

-The Gipper

^^ the usual Hillary black pandering and race baiting. A speech like that one doesn't help race relations it's throwing gun powder on a fire. Four more years of Obama anarchy...
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

Another dead cop no bid deal. Meanwhile BLM protests inside and outside DNC convention. I love the way the democrats give a subversive anarchist organization a soapbox to spread hate and lawless disorder...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/29...-shooting.html
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

White people to the back of the bus!!... I wonder what MLK and Rosa Parks would think about that... Hey fat black lady I'm not moving to the back of the bus for you gof*ckyourself...
    Last edited by tucker; 07-29-2016 at 11:43 AM.
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!

^^^ Funny how the media created myth of violent Tea Partiers isn't mentioned anymore.

There's no guess work or mystery here it is what it is...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...onvention.html
    RUSSIANS!

Crybaby Chucky!
    Nothingness Nancy!
    Fried Rice!
    Auntie Maxine!
    Comey!