when case stickers go wrong.

on my newest build when i was "installing" the stickers that come with the hardware i just noticed that one of them is up sided down. its an EVGA power supply sticker that is metal and seemingly impossible to remove without damaging something.

Re: when case stickers go wrong.

If it's very stubborn and won't come off than try using Acetone, if that works.

I so dearly wish I was allowed to post the video, but we recently bought an Anidees case (it looked strikingly similar to the Define R5 and we wanted to check it out) and we had the most amusing sticker snafu ever when we unboxed it.

It had "ANIDEES" in chrome decals stickered across the PSU shroud with protective plastic over it. Peeled off the plastic and sadly the N and E must have had a bit less stick to them. They came off with the plastic peel-away, and now the case just has "AIDS" emblazoned on it. That's unfortunate. Funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal Design View Post
    I so dearly wish I was allowed to post the video, but we recently bought an Anidees case (it looked strikingly similar to the Define R5 and we wanted to check it out) and we had the most amusing sticker snafu ever when we unboxed it.

It had "ANIDEES" in chrome decals stickered across the PSU shroud with protective plastic over it. Peeled off the plastic and sadly the N and E must have had a bit less stick to them. They came off with the plastic peel-away, and now the case just has "AIDS" emblazoned on it. That's unfortunate. Funny though.
    Hahahahaha thats perfect (too perfect )

Quote Originally Posted by amd5150 View Post
    on my newest build when i was "installing" the stickers that come with the hardware i just noticed that one of them is up sided down. its an EVGA power supply sticker that is metal and seemingly impossible to remove without damaging something.
    Let this be a lesson about why installing stickers is both the most optional and most tasteful choice you can make

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present