Lightbulb How to STILL upgrade to Windows 10 AFTER 29th of Juli 2016

How to STILL upgrade to Windows for FREE 10 AFTER 29th of Juli 2016....

Windows 10 is still free upgrade for customers who use assistive technologies.

And maybe for YOU too......!

For the general public, the free upgrade offer for Windows 10 ends on July 29, BUT acording to Microsoft that might not be the complete truth.

Acording to Microsoft:

'However, if you use assistive technologies, you can still get the free upgrade offer even after the general public deadline expires as Microsoft continues our efforts to improve the Windows 10 experience for people who use these technologies.

With the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, we’ve taken a number of steps to improve the accessibility of Windows 10.

To learn more, read our blog that details some of these improvements.
    Before you upgrade, please check with your assistive technology provider(s) to learn more about their software compatibility with Windows 10.

If you want Windows 10 now and are ready to take advantage of the free upgrade offer, select the link below to get started.
    Yes, I use assistive technologies and I am ready for my free upgrade to Windows 10.'

Go and see more for yourself here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/acce...ndows10upgrade

Enjoy

/PBS
    Last edited by PBS; 08-06-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Re: How to STILL upgrade to Windows 10 AFTER 29th of Juli 2016

I was going to ask the same question. Due to some serious personal problems I literally was unable to upgrade to Win10 before 29th July and now regretting why I hadn't done it before. Anyone knowing anything about how can we still upgrade would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you need to use assistive technologies like screen magnifier you can still get the free upgrade. Please note that this is only for people with some sort of medical or physical need not for the general people and MS might make it more difficult to meet the requirements for it at anytime.

R.I.P Brad (BWM). You will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNovi View Post
    If you need to use assistive technologies like screen magnifier you can still get the free upgrade. Please note that this is only for people with some sort of medical or physical need not for the general people and MS might make it more difficult to meet the requirements for it at anytime.

But any idea whether we'd still be able to upgrade to Win10 and not just some of the features

Duh. I said upgrade and that's what I meant. I didn't say anything about just getting some of the features.
    R.I.P Brad (BWM). You will be missed.