Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3201

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

There’s this

Lawmaker, breaking with GOP, accuses Trump of obstruction, impeachable conduct

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...chable-conduct

And there’s this

Larry Taunton: Here’s why pro-abortion supporters are so fierce (and bullying). Hint: It’s not why you think

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/larr...day-night-live

A combination of radical left elitist and republicrat imaginary demons. I think the second is by far the most disgusting elitist hypocracy and radical left hatred possible. They hate everybody that is different than them. A form of the worst kind of racism and bigotry. The republican joker needs to change parties and join Nadler in the spotlight, an attention slut... A country gone phucking nuts...
    Last edited by tucker; 05-20-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^ I would move to flyover country but it’s just a little bit to flat for me. I like mountains, I like big mountains. The beach is a nice weekend drive by... It’s unfortunate so much good is filled with so much bad... Perfect is easy ruined...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ I would move to flyover country but it’s just a little bit to flat for me. I like mountains, I like big mountains. The beach is a nice weekend drive by... It’s unfortunate so much good is filled with so much bad... Perfect is easy ruined...
    I'm not lettin the libtards chase me away... they can have SF as it's been turned into a Portland like sh*thole. Have not been up there for anything but a ball game in the last decade. Did not bother to hang around before or after. The entire state is not full of eco-suicidal bassturds....
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

I could tolerate places like Hunt and Kerrville Texas. Not big, big mountains but suitable mountains. Maybe I’ll check those places out...

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    I'm not lettin the libtards chase me away... they can have SF as it's been turned into a Portland like sh*thole. Have not been up there for anything but a ball game in the last decade. Did not bother to hang around before or after. The entire state is not full of eco-suicidal bassturds....
    It’s hard to leave California. The best solution is get far away from the big cities... The country life style areas are still there in sparsely populated areas.

^^^ We call it Hill Country.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

It’s hard to leave California. The best solution is get far away from the big cities... The country life style areas are still there in sparsely populated areas.
    Staying here at minimum until my boys graduate. We'll see if things settle. Watching PDT's supporters get chased and assaulted in SJ and the locals attacking anyone wearing a MAGA hat makes my blood boil. If any of that crap happens in my presence I might need to post bond.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

stay tuned to trump's twitter feeds.

Judge upholds Dem subpoena for Trump financial records

“It is simply not fathomable that a Constitution that grants Congress the power to remove a president for reasons including criminal behavior would deny Congress the power to investigate him for unlawful conduct—past or present—even without formally opening an impeachment inquiry," Mehta wrote.

Mehta noted that Congress had twice investigated alleged illegal activity by presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton. “Congress plainly views itself as having sweeping authority to investigate illegal conduct of a President, before and after taking office,” Mehta wrote. “This court is not prepared to roll back the tide of history.”
    Mehta emphasized that even though the committee never adopted a formal resolution outlining the purpose of its investigation, many other factors would deem the probe legitimate. Mehta pointed to Cummings’ reliance on federal ethics law in letters outlining the purpose of his investigation and noted that legislation could conceivably be connected to the results of that probe. The judge also noted that Congress has unique constitutional power to oversee potential “emoluments,” or improper foreign payments, steered toward the president.

“Surely, incident to Congress’s authority to consent to the president’s receipt of emoluments is the power to investigate the president’s compliance with the Clause,” Mehta argued.

Congress is also allowed to investigate presidential conflicts of interest and a president's conduct “before and during his term,” Mehta ruled, pushing back on an argument from Republicans that Congress shouldn’t be investigating Trump’s conduct that pre-dates his political career.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

bb
    Exactly what crime are they "investigating"?

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^ We call it Hill Country.
    Ya I noticed that. I had an old friend that moved somewhere in Texas Hill country he liked it. Unfortunately he died way to young a heart attack in sleep. He was a closet alcoholic (that’s the worst kind) for to many years before he finally quit. Also addicted to painkillers for to many years...

Ya I noticed that. I had an old friend that moved somewhere in Texas Hill country he liked it. Unfortunately he died way to young a heart attack in sleep. He was a closet alcoholic (that’s the worst kind) for to many years before he finally quit. Also addicted to painkillers for to many years...
    Just lost my best friends wife to closet drinking... terrible loss as she was my wife's bestie as well.

-The Gipper

bb
    Found another bone.

Off to the appeal...

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Just lost my best friends wife to closet drinking... terrible loss as she was my wife's bestie as well.
    That’s one of the kinds of loss that hurts... Alcohol can be a killer it’s a very hard addiction to break... Condolences....

It seems to me if there’s anything illegal the IRS would have caught it. No doubt they watch billionaires closely. It’s a financial witchhunt. I double dare the democrats in the House to start impeachment hearings it’s another insurance policy for a Trump victory. It ain’t going to happen they are just blowing hot carbon up everybody’s arse.

Amit Priyavadan Mehta (born 1971) is a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. He was appointed by Barack Obama and began his term on December 19, 2014.
    Obambi appointee and an Asian Injun...

bb
    Financial Records +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA