Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

^^ Love watching ole patriot4us feign indignation that a remark from a fellow libtard might solicit a negative response. So tell us moderator of everything offensive to the left... what kind of response would you deem appropriate for this post:

"Thread Title" is a dumbass...
    That opening really offers a lot of room for rational discussion.

Oh.. and shoo troll..
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

I choose not to fence with Mr Pathetic my epee shall remain in the scabbard. The one who points fingers but never points a finger at himself. The one that complains about me while his party and his MSM comes up with never ending fake news and lies on a hourly basis...

Every radical lefty is a victim Schumer cries, Nancy babbles and he points fingers... tisk tisk or tsk tsk tsk...
    Last edited by tucker; 03-16-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Sure tucker, don't gag on that bile of yours because it's not coleslaw. Still whining I see with how many posts since Affende came in once with an opinion that didn't match yours?

It's like you read from a script prepared for you by pravda, infowars, breitbart, foxnews, or stormfront with that diss du jour of 'Snowflake', while saying that 'libtards' don't think for themselves. Or complaining and projecting about people 'whining' once after you've completed your 20 daily posts of whining about everything other than the batshit crazy alt reality your messiah is pushing on us. Countering that is a full time job. Since I have one, as well as a like, I let you guys run tlr into the ground with your nonsense.

Time for you to get a life, a hobby, a job, or at least open your eyes that what the TLR handful is opining about is just that. An opinion.

And oh yeah, I almost forgot the proper response to Obama, Clinton, carter, and snowflakes: RUSSIA!!!!
    You lost every ounce of MSM provided moral high ground the second you started quoting from places like Salon and Rolling Stone. Lol, attempting to say someone else is reading their info from a script!
    Not a GoodWhite.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Sure tucker, don't gag on that bile of yours because it's not coleslaw. Still whining I see with how many posts since Affende came in once with an opinion that didn't match yours?

It's like you read from a script prepared for you by pravda, infowars, breitbart, foxnews, or stormfront with that diss du jour of 'Snowflake', while saying that 'libtards' don't think for themselves. Or complaining and projecting about people 'whining' once after you've completed your 20 daily posts of whining about everything other than the batshit crazy alt reality your messiah is pushing on us. Countering that is a full time job. Since I have one, as well as a like, I let you guys run tlr into the ground with your nonsense.

Time for you to get a life, a hobby, a job, or at least open your eyes that what the TLR handful is opining about is just that. An opinion.

And oh yeah, I almost forgot the proper response to Obama, Clinton, carter, and snowflakes: RUSSIA!!!!
    Hillary +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Mommy is that you Lots of Motherly advice get a life, a hobby, a job and open your eyes. Mommy couldn't have said it better. The only problem is I didn't ask for mommy's advice. Typical liberal elitist attitude I feel so inferior...

Just what I need a loser lecturing me... the hypocracy runs deep.

I've been smacked upside the head by life many times. I can say with expertise life is unpredictable. One day at a time.

I have three favorite hobbies in the early morning I rake up misguided SnowFlakes.

Get a job? There's this thing they call retirement I never said I was going to work every day of my life.

Open your eyes? Good advice from somebody that wears a blindfold.

Crazy stuff...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Tillerson refuses to rule out nuclearization of Asian allies to keep North Korea in check

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-in-check.html

Quick call Barack, call Hillary, call Jimmy Carter... We're in desperate need of their expert foreign policy diplomacy.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^ Better yet call Obambi's federal judge in Hawaii by proclamation he's given everybody in the world our constitutional rights. Friend or foe isn't an issue. Better tell the special operators and Marines in Iraq and Syria ISIS has the same constitutional rights they have. By law they haven't got the right to take them out.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Tillerson refuses to rule out nuclearization of Asian allies to keep North Korea in check

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-in-check.html

Quick call Barack, call Hillary, call Jimmy Carter... We're in desperate need of their expert foreign policy diplomacy.
    No shortage of appeasement monkies...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Trump Warns Germany "Owes Vast Sums To US... Must Be Paid For Defense"

Germany has been under-funding its defense budget for years... NATO's 28-member countries committed in 2014 to spending 2 percent of their gross domestic product on defense within a decade. But only the U.S. and four other members of the post-World War II military coalition are meeting the standard, Pence said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-paid-defense

Good on you President Trump, now follow through on your words and start threatening to pull us out of the UN! Of course I've been saying just pull the US completely out of the dangerous to the US UN for years. It's easy to see it's a trap for the US when people like McCain want us to blindly let any country that wants in while at the same time looking the other way when they don't meet their 2% budget commitment on military spending. We all know the real reason you want Montenegro in the UN Johnny boy and it has nothing to do with sympathy towards it's people and everything to do with adding yet another country that will drag the UN's bitch towards yet another war, this time with Russia. As Paul noted, had Montenegro been a UN member at the time of the coup, in all likelihood we'd now be at war with Russia. McCain knows this and went off on Paul (accusing him of course of working for Putin!) for not blindly voting to let them in as this is just another move in his war dance.

It's taken me a long while to realize just how close to WW3 we came back in '08 had this war hawk become President. I always knew McCain had a penchant for conflict but I didn't realize just how bad he was afflicted by it.
    Not a GoodWhite.

Trump: Russia story is 'FAKE NEWS and everyone knows it!'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-knows-it.html

"But Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democratic member on the House Intelligence Committee, said “circumstantial” evidence existed…"

The only court circumstantial evidence works is one where a Obambi appointee is on the bench.

Comey not to be trusted...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Trump: Russia story is 'FAKE NEWS and everyone knows it!'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-knows-it.html

"But Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democratic member on the House Intelligence Committee, said “circumstantial” evidence existed…"

The only court circumstantial evidence works is one where a Obambi appointee is on the bench.

Comey not to be trusted...
    Yeah right
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...c46c33eaa48033
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

An investigation with no evidence presented means very little. Nobody ruled out an investigation into Obambi's role. Lots of hypothetical questions with hypothetical answers on the democrats part. That's normal the democrats are a hypothetical party... Mr Hypothetical...

Did you watch Congressman Goudy's questioning? It puts storm clouds over the intelligence agencies and their ability to keep secrets secret. Unauthorized leaking and Unmasking of private identity is a felony. The Overreaching power may come to an end.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

An investigation with no evidence presented means very little. Nobody ruled out an investigation into Obambi's role. Lots of hypothetical questions with hypothetical answers on the democrats part. That's normal the democrats are a hypothetical party... Mr Hypothetical...

Did you watch Congressman Goudy's questioning? It puts storm clouds over the intelligence agencies and their ability to keep secrets secret. Unauthorized leaking and Unmasking of private identity is a felony. The Overreaching power may come to an end.
    Is this the foxnews take?
    Trumps tweets regarding Obama were rebuked.
    Trumps tweets about U.K. Intel involvement were rebuked.

What wasn't rebuked was the Russian investigation.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Is this the foxnews take?
    Trumps tweets regarding Obama were rebuked.
    Trumps tweets about U.K. Intel involvement were rebuked.

What wasn't rebuked was the Russian investigation.
    You know me I'm naturally suspicious of BigBrother Government. I sure would like to see more questions about the collusion between Hillary, the DNC, MSM and the insurgent fascist George Soros. In my view the enemy within will always be suspect numero uno, enemy numero uno, danger numero uno.

I have no reason to believe a dam thing until I see good strong evidence. I lost trust in the government many moons ago... speaking in Liz Warren's native terms...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^^ Oh wait! Liz claims she has Indian blood. Well if you do some investigating I think you will find many American Indians have Spanish blood in them. Close enough for government work.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin