Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

President Trump

Well lets get this moving and start with the cabinet positions! I'd like to see Rudy Giuliani as Atny General and John Bolton as Sec of state.

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Re: President Trump

Newt Gingrich as Chief of Staff or Advisor on Congressional Affairs

General Flynn as Director of Homeland Security or Head of the FBI or CIA

Advisors to the president are important.
    Last edited by tucker; 11-10-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    “What Happened”...

I think you two need a lesson in humility, as well as reality. I shall provide. Enjoy~

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donal...y-sources.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKCN0YN35S

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN13412N

More to come at a later date. Welcome, I am your new nemesis. The news bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewi View Post
    I think you two need a lesson in humility, as well as reality. I shall provide. Enjoy~

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donal...y-sources.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKCN0YN35S

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN13412N

More to come at a later date. Welcome, I am your new nemesis. The news bringer.
    Dang...reruns..
    Libs never learn.
    Welcome to the ignore list as I doubt subsequent posts will be any better than your first.
    Last edited by AMDScooter; 11-11-2016 at 03:11 AM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Oh no! The "news bringer" is here now guys! We better run and hide or something.

As Scooter said, Giuliani obviously for Attorney General. I personally would want a man who wasn't scared to go after the mob on my team. He will also be an invaluable source to President Trump (my GOD does it feel good to say that!) on issues of *ahem*, crowd control.

Ben Carson would be fine with me as Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Due to the incredible job she did for trump as campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway would be a great fit for something like the WH Press Secretary.

I have to disagree with Scooter on Bolton though. He's too hawkish and loves NATO too much. One reason I voted for Trump is the hope of a far less warring United States, especially concerning Russia. I'd like to be able to go outside without applying SPF 10,000 thank you very much.;

As for the cnbc article above stating that Jamie Dimon is in the running for Treasury Secretary that our new poster Mewi put up? The article doesn't say which advisor supposedly leaked that info and also claims Dimon (Demon?) doesn't want the job anyway. To say the very least, I would definitely be against that pick! I'm obviously also against Steven Mnuchin even though he's unfortunately already the campaign finance chief. No one from Goldman Sachs please Mr. Trump?

I'd also like to see Rand Paul in there somewhere too, but I'm not sure where yet.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Oh my god a troll with one post I'm terrified... Ok otoc take off your mask and join the party...

If you can't do better than your first post... Shu troll, Shu...
    “What Happened”...

Ok guys... Do you remember when Obama was president elect? Do you remember the alt-right David Duke KKK supporters wearing white sheets. The Racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, womaning hating deplorables and irredeemables out on the street protesting, rioting, looting, destroying property, burning buildings, getting violent and ambushing cops. Do you remember MSM and the Hollyweird freaks inciting violence and openly calling for civil war and Revolution... Do ya remember that, we'll do ya... F*ck no ya don't it didn't happen. It didn't happen when Obama was elected the second time either did it.. F*ck no it didn't.

If you want civil war and Revolution bring it on Mutha Forker the streets will be red with your blood...

In my view we have the high ground this is where we stand our ground...

Now we know where the real problems are don't we...
    “What Happened”...

This is a law abiding country it's way past time we act that way.... Those young people out there depressed and on the verge of a nervous break if you need physiatric help we will get you that. If don't go back to the dorms and class rooms and hit the books. That's what you're supposed to be doing its why you are there.

The lawlessness must stop... There's a new sheriff in town...
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Oh my god a troll with one post I'm terrified... Ok otoc take off your mask and join the party...

If you can't do better than your first post... Shu troll, Shu...
    Jesus tucker. Get off my back and try reality.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Sarah Palin for the Department of the Interior.

If for no other reason than to get liberals' panties in a knot.

And... good to see you back, otoc... didn't expect to hear from you until some time next year. Thought you might be working on a new and improved dismount.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Jesus tucker. Get off my back and try reality.
    Reality? Do go on patriot4us...

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Oh no! The "news bringer" is here now guys! We better run and hide or something.

As Scooter said, Giuliani obviously for Attorney General. I personally would want a man who wasn't scared to go after the mob on my team. He will also be an invaluable source to President Trump (my GOD does it feel good to say that!) on issues of *ahem*, crowd control.

Ben Carson would be fine with me as Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Due to the incredible job she did for trump as campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway would be a great fit for something like the WH Press Secretary.

I have to disagree with Scooter on Bolton though. He's too hawkish and loves NATO too much. One reason I voted for Trump is the hope of a far less warring United States, especially concerning Russia. I'd like to be able to go outside without applying SPF 10,000 thank you very much.;

As for the cnbc article above stating that Jamie Dimon is in the running for Treasury Secretary that our new poster Mewi put up? The article doesn't say which advisor supposedly leaked that info and also claims Dimon (Demon?) doesn't want the job anyway. To say the very least, I would definitely be against that pick! I'm obviously also against Steven Mnuchin even though he's unfortunately already the campaign finance chief. No one from Goldman Sachs please Mr. Trump?

I'd also like to see Rand Paul in there somewhere too, but I'm not sure where yet.
    I can dig it. Still think Bolton is the right guy for the job and dont think hes fast on the trigger. Like his tenure at the UN, knowledge of how teh world works and candor. I do think if we had presence of a spine in our foreign policy Russia would not be annexing jack sh*t & China would not be buzzing our ships. Leading from behind has yielded some entirely predictable results.

-The Gipper

Poor, poor Huma. Trump tried to warn you 3 years ago to ditch Weiner.

However, one other person who has been far more severely impacted is Hillary's close, right-hand aide, Huma Abedin, whose estranged husband many - including John Podesta himself - claim was the catalyst that caused Hillary's sudden drop in the polls in the week prior to the election, and may have cost Clinton the presidency. Worse, with her boss now out of politics, Huma suddenly finds herself in a dead-end career, with few accomplishments outside of the Clinton campaign to point to, a looming divorce and a potential criminal probe.

Now, according to the Daily Mail, it may have all finally hit Huma, who appears to have suffered an emotional breakdown, weeping "openly as she returns to campaign headquarters where she and her aides ran doomed bid to elect Hillary Clinton."

The UK paper adds that Clinton's closest aide Huma Abedin "wept in the street as she approached the failed campaign's headquarters in Brooklyn."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...onal-breakdown

That's gotta just suck. I could almost feel sorry for her, if I wasn't sure she was a Muslim Brotherhood plant from the very beginning. She'll be fine though, she can always go back to her job at the family business spreading hate and putting down women under the guise of religion.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Poor Huma she took many bullets for Hillary and Bill it's a shame she will get nothing except possible jail time while Obama pardons the crooks behind the Clinton Cartel.

Serves her right though all criminals get caught sooner or later. Dam what kind of women would marry the WeinerMobile and stay with him after he got caught the first time.
    “What Happened”...

^^^ Been wondering for a few days as the pardon idea has been floated a few times... how the heck would any of these critters get pardoned by Bamma? They have not been charged, tried or convicted of a crime yet?

-The Gipper