Page 102 of 216 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3233

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
    What's your point? The worst president in the history of the US is still in the WH.
    Now now now. C'mon dude, try looking at the cup as being half-full. On the positive side, Trump in the WH has brought all the whining liberal crybabies out of woodwork and into the light of day... He did that before he was even sworn in as President - quite an accomplishment.

Trump hints that Arpaio pardon will happen

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ll-happen.html

Old Sheriff Joe is one of the good guys he should be pardoned.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

About now MSM, the democrats and the establishment republicans are suffering from great butthurt. The reaming they took from Trump is much deserved. Phony whiny hypocritical bass-turds.

Busy night for the waaambulance in New York and Washington DC.

I think TT is onboard that one ^^^

TT's always supportive of any ANTIFA/LGBTQ cause....

Ryan warns Trump not to shut down government over border security funding

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politi...ing/index.html

President Paul Ryan says we need more time to do what should have been done during the Boosh administration. What a sleezeball.

The constitution clearly separates the Executive Branch from the Legislative Branch. Ryan needs to STFU he's not as important as he thinks he his...

On Arpaio, Kasich 'I Don't Agree' With Presidential Pardon
    SUN, AUG 27

In an exclusive interview on Meet the Press, Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R-Ohio) tells Chuck Todd that he reserves pardons for those who have performed "proper restitution."

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...-1033621571792

No doubt Kasich has the White House on his mind along with a multitude of demorats. Where was Kasich when Obambi and his AGs put thousands of felons back on the streets. Where was he when Manning was released along with a thousand more Obambi pardons and comutted sentences.

Kasich is a loser he will always be a loser in the only nationwide election.

^^^ Gitmo.

WATCH: President Trump Greets Children at Harvey Relief Center

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/0...-relief-center

Oh No! Trump fraternizing with the kids. Black kids, brown kids, mommy and daddy. Disgusting white supremacist, KKK, neo-nazi, racist, Russian colluding traitor...

^^^ Not all liberals whine - only Butt Pirates like the Sphincter Brothers whine.

Last edited by SteveW; 09-03-2017 at 10:11 AM.

^^ mmm boy ... That new Prius is a real honey wagon. No doubt TT drools over that one but hot pink is hard to find. I'm keeping my eyes on the the local Toyota dealerships so I can notify TT in case I see a hot pink honey.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    WATCH: President Trump Greets Children at Harvey Relief Center

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/0...-relief-center

Oh No! Trump fraternizing with the kids. Black kids, brown kids, mommy and daddy. Disgusting white supremacist, KKK, neo-nazi, racist, Russian colluding traitor...
    Good for him. He had to do the right thing after the lies he said the first time he went there. Luckily Pence showed him how to do it. Btw, love your toleration and trolling, tucker. It makes me proud to be an American.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Speaking of lies and creating fake news for the koolaid drinking followers...

Nothing to back up the Obama wire tapped trump tower lie
    The Justice Department confirmed in a court filing late Friday that neither it nor the FBI has evidence that Trump Tower was the target of surveillance efforts by the Obama administration during the 2016 presidential election.

The Motion for Summary Judgement was filed in D.C. district court in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by the watchdog group American Oversight, which is seeking government records of surveillance in Trump Tower.

The motion confirms that neither the FBI nor the Justice Department's National Security Division have records documenting wiretaps as alleged by President Trump in a series of tweets earlier this year.
    Lol, you guys will be waiting a long time for that Obama whatevergate scandal.

Fake news!!!
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^ Not all liberals whine - only Butt Pirates, like the Sphincter Brothers whine.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ mmm boy ... That new Prius is a real honey wagon. No doubt TT drools over that one but hot pink is hard to find. I'm keeping my eyes on the the local Toyota dealerships so I can notify TT in case I see a hot pink honey.
    Definitely has LGBTQ written all over it - a perfect fit for TT & his cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTIFA Wannabe View Post

Good for him, he's already proven to be twice the president that Obama was. He did the right thing in Texas from day one, following the masterful lead Pence set.

Btw, love your toleration and trolling, 4ucker. It makes me proud to be an LGBTQ affiliated with ANTIFA.
    There you have it, from Mr. Flim Flam himself.

Last edited by SteveW; 09-03-2017 at 11:37 AM.

No "wiretaps"...

Everyone already knew that, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Good for him. He had to do the right thing after the lies he said the first time he went there. Luckily Pence showed him how to do it. Btw, love your toleration and trolling, tucker. It makes me proud to be an American.
    I hear the new Prius has a spacious backseat with plenty of leg room ...

For somebody that doesn't care about antifa, BLM or anything else it's very hard to be a proud American. Congratulations on your new found patriotism....

Your Kings love letters to Trump are something very sweet and Presidential. Giving him fatherly advice on all things he should do. The things he failed to do over the entire 8 years of reign as king.

These letters from outgoing presidents to successors show grace in politics

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politi...rnd/index.html

Grace in politics? You must be on drugs.

The definition of a radical leftist hypocritical elitist son-of-a-b itch ...

Obambi's Deep State! Working in the shadows trying very hard to hijack a lawfully elected president... Back stabbed! ...