Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1611

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

And to the liberal brain trust that thinks SOB is a personal attack on someone's mother... get a cluebat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I've been a Raider fan as long as I can remember... back when they had a stadium of less than 20,000 seats. The year they won the Super Bowl in Pasadena, our seats for the playoffs were $13.50 each... they were our regular seats, 21st row up on the 45 yard line, home side of the stadium. Kenny Stabler was the highest paid player in the NFL at $450,000. a year. It was an amazing time to watch NFL games.

The last game I went to was the 49ers vs. Kansas City. Parking was $30.00, tickets were a gift, hot dogs were $12.00 and beers about the same. And to be blunt, it was a clusterf**k of a day.

So yeah, suckers for going to a game, but to my point, suckers for falling into Trump's traps.

That said, I think the inside track here is the destruction of the NFL by liberals. Watch who is up in arms supporting this player protest... its not football fans, but uninterested in football liberal blowhards. I think they hate the military fly-bys, the big flags, the endless renditions of the national anthem, and the rest of the patriotic intros that have become a staple at NFL games.

Just like they're concerned about football head injuries... but curiously not about soccer head injuries, where they're more prevalent.
    I remember when a field level seat a few rows behind the 3rd base dugout at Dodger Stadium was $7.50, a 12oz beer was $3.50, a bag of peanuts was 50 cents, a hotdog a couple of dollars. In those you could bring your own beer in a hand carried Playmate cooler. All the greats like Kolfax and Drysdale the money they made was just a fraction of what they make now. No multi-year contracts one year at time.

The things that are happening in this country right now go against all my American values. It's a waste of time trying to point out the division, hate and what's happening in this country now very few even care. F*** it I'm taking a vacation...
    Last edited by tucker; 09-27-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    “What Happened”...

I'm taking a break from the NFL if they fail to find their feet and stand...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

They wanted Russia investigations.. they got it. Now the media is doing their best to ignore it.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ Buh buh buh that’s not what we meant...
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Bannon slams former President Bush as most 'destructive' president in ongoing attack to GOP establishment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...blishment.html

Bannon has it right the Washington establishment including the republican establishment are Jones Town kool aid. Not a bit trustworthy.
    “What Happened”...

Hillary Clinton uses obscenity on TV describing reaction to Trump's inaugural speech

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...al-speech.html

BS Hillary is an attention whore... There’s no way she would have missed that inauguration...
    “What Happened”...

heh...

-The Gipper

^^^ Funny that none of our resident “ButtHurt Brigade” team have come screaming in to explain this away...
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^ Funny that none of our resident “ButtHurt Brigade” team have come screaming in to explain this away...
    Don't need the Barbrady patrol to know they be saying "nuthin to see here... move along..."

-The Gipper

Things are so bad over at the Democratic Party right now that they've had to hire a new spokesperson. This guy means business too. He even wears a helmet to protect himself from any future crap coming down that they didn't see coming. He also manages to stay on point to the parties core principles and never waivers.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

^^^ Better than Baghdad Bob.

You know you can judge a person by the company he keeps. Thank God this POS didn't win in '08! At least with Obama I could blame someone else for helping to put him in.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Current and past leaders of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) say they had no knowledge that the national party was helping to fund a dossier compiled by a British spy that contained scandalous accusations about President Trump.

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.), the DNC’s deputy chairman, emphasized that both he and Perez came to the DNC long after the contract with Fusion GPS had ended.

"Tom and me, we weren’t even there at the time,” Ellison told The Hill. “I know as much about it as you guys who have reported it.”

A spokesman for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (R-Fla.), who was forced out as DNC chairwoman at the party’s national convention in 2016, also denied knowing about the arrangement.

“She was not aware of anything related to this research arrangement,” spokesman David Damron said.

Democratic officials said that the national party was not empowered to make campaign decisions, particularly at a time when it was racked by controversy over leaked emails and while its chairwoman was being forced out.

“I doubt that any of the leadership at the DNC was even aware,” a Democratic official said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...ssier-payments

Mmhhmmmm hmmmmmm.... DNC's new spokesman clears his throat.....

― George Orwell, 1984

^^^ Nobody knew anything. Noooooothing. The Spinchter Brothers still know noooooothing!
    System Specifications