Page 150 of 216 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3233

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

^^^ Its fair to look for annual growth well over 3%... hopefully 4%... that's what Trump is shooting for and what "we'll never get those jobs back Obama" conceded was not possible under his own watch.

Quote Originally Posted by butthurt bob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Its fair to look for annual growth well over 3%... hopefully 4%... that's what Trump is shooting for and what "we'll never get those jobs back Obama" conceded was not possible under his own watch.
    What the Trump economists have done is leverage on the "Shovel Ready" jobs and "Green" seeds planted by the Obama administration such as Solyndra - and now Trump gets all the credit, when it was actually Obama that did all the heavy lifting to clean up the mess Bush made....

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Sure, I know. The source has no balls. How about foxnews?
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ember.amp.html
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

I’m sure the handful will enjoy this one, if they actually read it...
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...d-trump-215442

Quote Originally Posted by Nutless Wonder View Post

Sure, I know. The source has no balls. How about foxnews?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ember.amp.html
    Quote Originally Posted by LGBTQ ANTIFA SNOWFLAKE View Post

I’m sure the handful will enjoy this one, if they actually read it...
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...d-trump-215442
    And now the "Saturday Morning ButtHurt Report" manifests itself. The Turbo Spin-Machine is wound up tight, must have done an all-nighter.

No matter what radical left spin-doctored crap he comes up with, it's still all about ButtHurt.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    And now the "Saturday Morning ButtHurt Report" manifests itself. The Turbo Spin-Machine is wound up tight, must have done an all-nighter.

No matter what radical left spin-doctored crap he comes up with, it's still all about ButtHurt.

otoc thinks finding links to opinions prove his point. Heck, he used to cite Krugman. And Hilary's gonna win by 3 polls.

Thumbs down Re: President Trump

otoc thinks finding links to opinions prove his point. Heck, he used to cite Krugman. And Hilary's gonna win by 3 polls.
    Quit projecting, sad man little boy.
    Last edited by otoc; 07-28-2018 at 11:22 AM. Reason: fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Quit projecting, sad man.
    You clearly don't understand your most often [mis]used word.

You clearly don't understand your most often [mis]used word.
    I'm sorry Einstein. Let me 'splain it to you.

You made several claims in your post. I'm now highlighting to make it easier for you.

I'm sorry Einstein. Let me 'splain it to you.

You made several claims in your post. I'm now highlighting to make it easier for you.
    Well now, you're the one using links to opinions here, dumbarse. Try a dictionary, Linky. Not every call out is projecting.

Well now, you're the one using links to opinions here, dumbarse. Try a dictionary, Linky. Not every call out is projecting.
    You're entirely right, big boy. I misspoke. I should have written you were being a hypocritical ass. Glad we find agreement.

You're entirely right, big boy. I misspoke. I should have written you were being a hypocritical ass. Glad we find agreement.
    Got a link for that?

Got a link for that?
    Yeah. Right here...