Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    ^^^ Been wondering for a few days as the pardon idea has been floated a few times... how the heck would any of these critters get pardoned by Bamma? They have not been charged, tried or convicted of a crime yet?
    Somehow or another Ford did it for Nixon "in perpetuity". I don't know the details, but am sure Obambi will find a way to clear his cohorts.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Poor Huma she took many bullets for Hillary and Bill it's a shame she will get nothing except possible jail time while Obama pardons the crooks behind the Clinton Cartel.

Serves her right though all criminals get caught sooner or later. Dam what kind of women would marry the WeinerMobile and stay with him after he got caught the first time.
    They would have already "suicided" her but those darned FBI tails just keep getting in the way!
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    They would have already "suicided" her but those darned FBI tails just keep getting in the way!
    Friends of the Clintons have a way of dying when they are no longer useful. Suicides and accidents are often seen. A Strange thing it is...
    “What Happened”...

Trey Gowdy for AG...
    There are none so blind as those who will not see!

Nancy Pelosi as Secretary of Transexual Transgender Bathrooms and Obama as Secretary of Al Sharton Relations. Maybe those aren't such good ideas

All this political correctness confuses me...
    Last edited by tucker; 11-11-2016 at 06:24 PM.
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Nancy Pelosi as Secretary of Transexual Transgender Bathrooms and Obama as Secretary of Al Sharton Relations. Maybe those aren't such good ideas

All this political correctness confuses me...
    I think it's Ace's place with a similar discussion that turned in a similar way... someone suggested Huma for knob washer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I think it's Ace's place with a similar discussion that turned in a similar way... someone suggested Huma for knob washer.
    I thought they would have had her working the hot dog booth out on the street. Bad idea really as she was never very good at handling weiners.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Not even 48 hours after Trump became President-Elect, the terrible for the average American trade agreements are crumbling away!

It appears the entire 'ObamaTrade' farce is collapsing under the weight of its secrecy and corporatocracy in the immediate aftermath of Trump's triumph. First this morning, Bloomberg reported that EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom said EU-U.S. negotiations on a free-trade agreement are on hold, and now WSJ reports that the Obama administration on Friday gave up all hope of enacting its sweeping Pacific trade agreement, denting American prestige in the regions at a time when China is flexing its economic and military muscle.

Just days after Donald Trump won the election, all of Washington's major trade deals are dead or dying.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-trump-victory

He may have already done more to help the average American in 48 hours than the 3 previous clowns did in 24 years.

― George Orwell, 1984

It's amazing what a difference a couple of days will make. Obama and Hillarys dreams of a great globalist world are dying right before our eyes. I wonder if Iran will want to renegotiate the phony peace agreement that cost the taxpayers a 1.7 billion in cash.
    “What Happened”...

Trump's Cabinet: Speculation mounts over president-elect's team

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ects-team.html

A lot of speculation no definite maybes yet. A big field to pick from. I hope he makes the right choices.
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Reality? Do go on patriot4us...
    Welcome to...
    My ignore list skippy. Talk about nonsense posts. Still stuck on 10 years ago because you can't answer today, you projecting small troll.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Welcome to...
    My ignore list skippy. Talk about nonsense posts. Still stuck on 10 years ago because you can't answer today, you projecting small troll.
    TLR's most notorious sockpuppet & leftist troll seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the undercarriage of his local bridge this morning. The smugness from posts a week ago seems to have gone missing... elections have consequences right?

10 years...

10 months...

10 days...

Take the total and divide it by the square root of the number of classified emails Hillary had on her bathroom server partiot4us... none of it = "I never did that". You are an outed sockpuppet & troll. That's "reality"...

I'm on your ignore list? Threaten me with paradise!!!

Just to show no hard feelings me and the boys chipped in and bought ya lunch..

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Death, Violence on CNN

http://freebeacon.com/politics/prote...ys-people-die/

"Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Death, Violence on CNN"

That's not really true we got change with the vote this time. The kind of change the protesters want takes a lot of violence and genocide as well. Violence and genocide are the foundation of communism and fascism.
    “What Happened”...

^^^Not only are they domestic terrorists, they are so used to living in an alternate reality that says they must ALWAYS get their way, they will try anything to get it.

Voters upset that Republican Donald Trump had been elected president -- or think that the presidency was unfairly taken from Democratic rival Hillary Clinton -- are scrambling for ways to change the results.

Their major focus is trying to get members of the U.S. Electoral College to change their vote, arguing that Clinton should be the next president because 60.47 Americans voted for her, compared to 60 million for Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...t-clinton.html

Remember just last week when the Dems were having a hissy fit over Trump saying he might not accept a loss? My my, how things have changed. One thing I like about these idiots though is they keep reinforcing to everyone why they lost with every "protest".

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    ^^^Not only are they domestic terrorists, they are so used to living in an alternate reality that says they must ALWAYS get their way, they will try anything to get it.

Voters upset that Republican Donald Trump had been elected president -- or think that the presidency was unfairly taken from Democratic rival Hillary Clinton -- are scrambling for ways to change the results.

Their major focus is trying to get members of the U.S. Electoral College to change their vote, arguing that Clinton should be the next president because 60.47 Americans voted for her, compared to 60 million for Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...t-clinton.html

Remember just last week when the Dems were having a hissy fit over Trump saying he might not accept a loss? My my, how things have changed. One thing I like about these idiots though is they keep reinforcing to everyone why they lost with every "protest".
    You beat me to the punch I was just about to link to the same story. They are not only desperate they are delusional there absolutely no chance for them to get anybody in the college to change their vote. Petitions give me a break like anybody cares about petitions.

There's a reason there's a electoral college. If there wasn't states like California and New York would determine the results of every election. That .47 came from running up the total vote in California alone.
    “What Happened”...