Page 206 of 216 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3233

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Pages about the Russians you must be talking about pages of Hillary and the DNC’s collusion with the Russians. Dossier, Uranium One , BillyBob’s 500k speaking fee, Obambi ignoring Russian election shenanigans and a FBI/DOD coup attempt.
    You obviously haven't read the Mueller Report and must depend on conspiracy sources for your contrary bubble post.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    You obviously haven't read the Mueller Report and must depend on conspiracy sources for your contrary bubble post.
    Just like Hillary +3... hang on to it, dumbarse.

and neither has trump.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    and neither has trump.

bb
    lol, that goes without saying since all we get from these guys is the trump twitter feed.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTac View Post

lol, that goes without saying since all we get from these guys is the trump twitter feed.
    Says the master of the daily ButtHurt Report...

You mean the report that states NO ONE colluded? Not only did it clear PDT.. but it cleared EVERYONE. Not a single person in the US colluded. Hope you did not skip leg day.. gonna get tired...

Back to the topic at hand... the mutt. Got the anti-siphon setup back together... gonna give the PVC glue overnight to set. Crank the valve tomorra and see if I get waterworks. Cable and gas meter now behind some 4ft. decorative fence I had leftover. Probably get some more of it to prevent any future 4 legged incursions into that area.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ Decorative fence... yummy.

I once had a dog that was so dam ugly and stupid I shaved his arse and taught him to walk backwards. I think that dogs IQ was about on the same level as the average democrat.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Decorative fence... yummy.
    I hear ya.. but that black iron stuff is great at keeping 4 leggers outta a garden or flower bed.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    I once had a dog that was so dam ugly and stupid I shaved his arse and taught him to walk backwards. I think that dogs IQ was about on the same level as the average democrat.
    Disagree - the dog would be far more intelligent...

Well, I guess weíre done here. As usual, when you guys run out of talking points, the talking points go into attack mode.

Let me explain something here. That was an observation. Iím no victim because I have free will to come here and I quite enjoy watching the dangling dance from you guys where any mention of Russia gets tangled up in your blind defense of trump. Interesting.

Congress isnít done with mueller because we only have a version supplied by the administration. And history is not good to Barr.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...report-summary

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Circle Jerk View Post

Well, I guess we’re done here. As usual, when you guys run out of talking points, the talking points go into attack mode.

Let me explain something here. That was an observation. I’m no victim because I have free will to come here and I quite enjoy watching the dangling dance from you guys where any mention of Russia gets tangled up in your blind defense of trump. Interesting.

Congress isn’t done with mueller because we only have a version supplied by the administration. And history is not good to Barr.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...report-summary

Have a nice day!
    A dismount? Moving through the zodiac of butthurt gets confusing - they must be adjusting his medication dosages again...

Last edited by SteveW; 04-29-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Well of course itís time to make Barr the hobgoblin. The democrats should add him to the witch hunt list. Vanity Fair is one of my favorite never reads. Free straws courtesy of TT and the DNC.... Strech and yawn...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Well of course it’s time to make Barr the hobgoblin. The democrats should add him to the witch hunt list. Vanity Fair is one of my favorite never reads. Free straws courtesy of TT and the DNC.... Strech and yawn...
    After implying that he read the report, he spits up an attack the messenger screed from before the report was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    After implying that he read the report, he spits up an attack the messenger screed from before the report was released.
    Just one of many Preemptive strikes in what turned out to be a preemptive war. Dossier nuclear warfare... target White House...