Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Mewi View Post
    I think you two need a lesson in humility, as well as reality. I shall provide. Enjoy~

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donal...y-sources.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKCN0YN35S

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN13412N

More to come at a later date. Welcome, I am your new nemesis. The news bringer.
    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Jesus tucker. Get off my back and try reality.
    Thought you took your toys and went home until January 2017? Wahhappened?
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

Welcome to...
    My ignore list skippy. Talk about nonsense posts. Still stuck on 10 years ago because you can't answer today, you projecting small troll.
    Welcome to my hit list you worthless maggot PO-Trolling-S.

So much for the truce kbohip.
    Last edited by SteveW; 11-12-2016 at 10:32 PM.
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Newt Gingrich as Chief of Staff or Advisor on Congressional Affairs

General Flynn as Director of Homeland Security or Head of the FBI or CIA

Advisors to the president are important.
    Ted Nugent as Secretary of Defense
    Jesse Ventura would make a great Secretary of State
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by TLR Resident Tr0ll CloWn View Post
    Thought you took your toys and went home until January 2017? Wahhappened?
    Quote Originally Posted by TLR Resident Tr0ll CloWn View Post
    Welcome to my hit list you worthless maggot PO-Trolling-S.

So much for the truce kbohip.
    Wow, a 2 poster.Somethin imaginary has ticked you off, or is it just your trolling ways?

I responded to Tucker, little boy, respectfully I might add because it didn't have a terwable tAuNt like calling him a 'maggot PO-Trolling-S'.

I wrote in that other thread about holding off on Trump until January in that post where I made a statement that I was wrong about Clinton winning and that I support our elected president but would hold off until January to put him in the same perspective of utter perfection that you guys hold Democrats to since 2 branches of our giverment are held by one party and the gambit of the GOP for the Judicial just gave that to the same party.

Under your rulz I'm not allowed to respond to nonsense that one of the 'lurkers' as you mocked in another post, who apparently don't exist in your mind, made a post and tucker wrote it was me trolling you guys?

That gives you pass to what kb was talking about? Sure. As if I expected anything else with you guys.

Welcome to my ignore list, Idi0t cloWn. I don't think I'll be missing anything based on your last post of wanting Ted Nugent or Jessie Ventura in the Cabinet.

I think more lurkers should post here because it shows how duplicitous your thinking is, where posts you don't agree with are not read and called simply troll posts. If that isn't true trolling ways, I don't know what is. Nope, no trolling there so let's keep moving on.

And thanks for letting me off the hook. Screw January. "Drain the Swamp' Trump is off to a good start with all the same faces like a wall street guy being in charge of wall street, or one of the hardest line neo-cons from the past being in the Trump Cabinet. What's drain the swamp mean, choose all the same guys stuck in the mud when the water is gone?

Have your famous last word, Stevo. I'm sure you will once again pretend you aren't writing it while you're pretending these aren't going to be the last words in our exchange. If you're lucky I'll read it in the notification email. Better hope tucker doesn't post first.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Ted Nugent as Secretary of Defense
    Jesse Ventura would make a great Secretary of State
    Ventura and Jesse might be good choices. But since we will have a new totally different face in the White House he needs some new in government totally different faces around.

Judge Jeanine or Napolitano might be in the running for AG.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

This just in: The Cleveland Indians are protesting the outcome of the World Series because slthough they won fewer games they had just as many runs.

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

Wow.........Better hope tucker doesn't post first.
    Yet another entry in the never ending "PARADOX" series of unread posts coming from 'ole "Genital Breath" himself.

A perfect 10 example: "You're on my ignore list, yet I still respond to all your posts" and fail to admit an OCD problem.
    Last edited by SteveW; 11-13-2016 at 05:07 PM.
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    This just in: The Cleveland Indians are protesting the outcome of the World Series because slthough they won fewer games they had just as many runs.
    This just in: Protesters elated that the 2016 Presidential Election is now best of seven.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    There's a big battle over the Indians logo. As a compromise they've agreed to the Indians Fauxcahontas Logo... Liz Warren is ecstatic...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^^ Reports say Liz is packing up her teepee and moving to Cleveland. Liz is a double winner Hollywood tabloids say she has a crush on Lebron...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Laura Ingrham for press sec? I could see that.

Laura Ingraham under consideration for White House press secretary

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Another candidate for WH Press Secretary would be Michelle Malkin. I don't think she would do it though as she has a pretty great life here in Colorado Springs.
    ďEvery record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.Ē

― George Orwell, 1984

Both qualified to deal with the leftist tools in the media and would be good candidates. IMHO Ingrham has the edge..
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Speaking of qualified women... kinda lost in the election was this tidbit:

Congrats, Kellyanne Conway, First Woman To Run A Successful Presidential Campaign

As we speculate on President-elect Donald Trumpís first 100 days, his cabinet, the future of the GOP, and the future of the Democratic Party, letís not forget that the GOP had two Hispanic candidates run for the presidency, Sens. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). But most importantly, Republicans can claim that a woman successfully managed on of their presidential campaigns. Mollie Hemingway of The Federalist tweeted a nice congratulation to Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway for being the first woman to accomplish this feat.

Follow

Mollie
    @MZHemingway

Take a bow, @KellyannePolls. First woman to run a successful presidential campaign in U.S. history.
    12:09 AM - 9 Nov 2016

Right now, Trump has 290 electoral votes to Hillary Clintonís 232 votes. It was a decisive win in the Electoral College, with Republicans expanding their majorities in the state legislatures and governorships. The GOP also retained control of the House and the Senate, so a Trump White House will be working with a unified government in January of 2017. Itís a resounding rejection of Obama, who has seriously gutted the Democratic Party as he makes his exit from the White House.
    Conway took the reins after the Republican National Convention, professionalized the campaign, and certainly did a decisive course correction which in the end led to a huge payoff.

-The Gipper

Trump to name Priebus chief of staff, Bannon senior counselor

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...counselor.html
    ~ Benjamin Franklin