Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    You know me I'm naturally suspicious of BigBrother Government. I sure would like to see more questions about the collusion between Hillary, the DNC, MSM and the insurgent fascist George Soros. In my view the enemy within will always be suspect numero uno, enemy numero uno, danger numero uno.

I have no reason to believe a dam thing until I see good strong evidence. I lost trust in the government many moons ago... speaking in Liz Warren's native terms...
    Lol, I guess big government is anything but the standing president to you.

Clinton!!!
    Warren!!
    Hahaha.
    Meanwhile, 2 war rooms were in action after Justice blew the trump tweets away as lies.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...hearing-236265
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Lol, I guess big government is anything but the standing president to you.

Clinton!!!
    Warren!!
    Hahaha.
    Meanwhile, 2 war rooms were in action after Justice blew the trump tweets away as lies.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...hearing-236265
    Last edited by SteveW; 03-20-2017 at 04:39 PM.
    Hillary +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

^^ He goes to the fake news department for confirmation... I'm really impressed with his fascist conformation of everything he believes....

Judge, jury and executioner he is. Forget about an indictment, trial and jury it's not needed in the SnowFlake fascist world.
    Last edited by tucker; 03-20-2017 at 05:44 PM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

So far what I've learned today. The heads of the two most powerful intelligence agencies are more afraid of the democrats then they are Trump. I've learned the secret society can't or won't stop leaks they like. I've learned they don't like Trump because he criticizes and exposes their political leanings and those in the agencies they lead.

I like Goudy because he challenges their high and mighty intelligence scam. What overhyped revelations does tomorrow bring. TicToc talks about war rooms he might be getting closer to what it's really about... blood in the streets.

Don't be mislead the big enchilada is still the new member to be of the Supreme Court.
    Last edited by tucker; 03-20-2017 at 06:11 PM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ He goes to the fake news department for confirmation... I'm really impressed with his fascist conformation of everything he believes....

Judge, jury and executioner he is. Forget about an indictment, trial and jury it's not needed in the SnowFlake fascist world.
    Gee, you really have dropped off the deepend of alt reality.

Fake news isn't what you don't want to read because it confronts a bias.

Unless what trump tweets is fake.

I haven't judged anyone mr "hillary is a criminal" who was about to be indicted for close to a year according to foxnews. That turned out to be fake, didn't it. Just like what the judge said, that trump tweeted, and foxnews had to disclaim. That makes fake to me. On an international level.

I posted facts. Russia and trumps people are being investigated. Obama didn't wiretap trump. Nor did the UK.

I guess the fact that trump's approval ratings are the lowest when compared to modern presidents after 3 months is fake too. Even Clinton beat him at 53% to that fantastic, amazing, wonderful, huuuuge 37%.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

The hilarious part is after today's hearings I'll bet Trumps real numbers go up. That's been the trend since the very beginning of the primaries. Just as long as TT isn't collecting the stats...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Gee, you really have dropped off the deepend of alt reality.

Fake news isn't what you don't want to read because it confronts a bias.

Unless what trump tweets is fake.

I haven't judged anyone mr "hillary is a criminal" who was about to be indicted for close to a year according to foxnews. That turned out to be fake, didn't it. Just like what the judge said, that trump tweeted, and foxnews had to disclaim. That makes fake to me. On an international level.

I posted facts. Russia and trumps people are being investigated. Obama didn't wiretap trump. Nor did the UK.

I guess the fact that trump's approval ratings are the lowest when compared to modern presidents after 3 months is fake too. Even Clinton beat him at 53% to that fantastic, amazing, wonderful, huuuuge 37%.
    In the end, you were right all along about the election being RIGGED.

It was "Rigged" all right, in the best way possible.

Last edited by SteveW; 03-21-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    Hillary +3

System Specifications

Every time the dems and a MSM think they have Trump cornered he escapes the trap. I'm watching his rally in Kentucky right now it's a full house and noisey. They just ain't believing the dems, MSM or Obambi's leftover plants.

Why should they...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Rep. King: Systematic leaks against Trump are 'disgraceful'
    Mar. 20, 2017 - 3:33 - On 'The First 100 Days,' congressman says the president 'over shot the mark' with the wiretap allegations

http://video.foxnews.com/v/536633686...#sp=show-clips

I think it's not a stretch to say there was collusion between Comey and Rogers before their testimony.

Assange has been strangely quiet I wonder when the next shoe drops.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Press fired up as Comey rejects Trump wiretap claim, offers no evidence on Russia probe

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...sia-probe.html

Comey is a skilled politician exactly what the head of the FBI shouldn't be. He's put himself in a position where he can't be fired. The last few months he's been a democrat next month he could be a republican he's playing both ends to his benefit. Right now he could be the most powerful man in the country. He's done it all behind a cloak of secrecy which enables him to ignore the questions he doesn't want to answer. He can leak certain things other things he hides behind a tall black wall.

He doesn't need to show any evidence... shh...don't tell anybody it's a secret...

Dangerous fellow he is...
    Last edited by tucker; 03-21-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Fact? Might wanna say, "my chosen poll says '37%' is a 'fact'", because Rassy says his approval rating is 50%.

You may disagree with Rassy, but when there are competing "facts", your "facts" don't trump the other "facts".

FWIW, your "facts" come from the folks who claimed Billary would have a landslide win... so we can take that as a "former fact".

^^^ Hillary +3.

Hillary +3

System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Fact? Might wanna say, "my chosen poll says '37%' is a 'fact'", because Rassy says his approval rating is 50%.

You may disagree with Rassy, but when there are competing "facts", your "facts" don't trump the other "facts".

FWIW, your "facts" come from the folks who claimed Billary would have a landslide win... so we can take that as a "former fact".
    Of course dutch. A fact is a fact and not what tucker wrote about me to which I was responding.

And FWIW, Rasmussen had Clinton up by 2 points over trump with their last release before election day.

As usual, you seem more intent to cull cherry picks of my words in your exchanges with me. So before I tell you to have a wonderfully fantastic and amazing night, I'll use what I do professionally, that thing you say I'm lying about, and analyze the data sets; instead of us wasting time on an old exchange I had with someone else. Let's look at the aggregate trends.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-6179.html

The comparisons to past presidents still hold. I havn't found one that has him beating Clinton. Another fact.

It'll be interesting to see the results of newer polls now that the FBI said both his people and the Russians were under investigation.

I seem to remember you guys disavowing any impact from russian leaks or FBI statements as having any effect on Clinton's numbers. It was all about her campaign.

Works both ways...

Have a wonderfully fantastic and amazing night.

^^^ And TicToc had Hillary up +3.

And and and the Russians rigged the election. otherwise Hillary would have surely won as everything was rigged in her favor - that was, until "The Russians" came along and screwed it all up......

Last edited by SteveW; 03-21-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    Hillary +3

System Specifications

^ Oh geeze another EKG you really need to see a Cardiologist asap it's not looking good....
    ~ Benjamin Franklin