Page 7 of 216 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Re: President Trump

^^^^ Buh buh buh buh so he wasn't the keynote speaker at the last David Duke rally?

There must be some kind of mistake here. Those pictures don't fit the standard liberal boilerplate for conservatives at all. Caucasian from Alabama - c'mon man. They're all racist bigots down thar - especially whitey - everybody knows thayat.

If that were really true it could be an indication of prejudice toward conservatives by the left & media. Could that be? Is this another example of Hillary's "deplorable" horseschitt?

The left is digging itself into a dandy hole.
    Last edited by SteveW; 11-21-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    ^^^

Seriously Trump?!?! The Pictures of Jeff Sessions They Don’t Want You To See.

What a scandal.. I'm sure the left will be all over it.

Oh no! Sessions standing next to Congressman John Lewis my gosh he's even smiling. The KKK is going to take his membership card away. His honorary membership in the Hitler Society has been revoked.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Gigi Hadid slammed for Melania Trump impression at the AMAs

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...n-at-amas.html

I bunch of classless morons showing their ignorance and hatred. What do you think would happen if somebody did the same thing to the highly overrated lovely Michelle.... Class .vs brain dead elitist.

Kanye West cancels Los Angeles concert hours after wild post-election rant

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...tion-rant.html

Meltdown...

There's an epidemic of the highly contagious always incurable Spontaneous Meltdown... Threatcon (FPCON) DELTA...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Gigi Hadid slammed for Melania Trump impression at the AMAs

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...n-at-amas.html

I bunch of classless morons showing their ignorance and hatred. What do you think would happen if somebody did the same thing to the highly overrated lovely Michelle.... Class .vs brain dead elitist.

[/url]
    she's gonna have earn the respect.

Poll: Michelle Obama gets high marks

Barack Obama's approval ratings are good. Michelle Obama's are better.

In a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll taken Monday and Tuesday, 79% say they approve of the way Michelle Obama is handling the job of first lady. Just 8% disapprove.

To compare, her husband's rating in the Gallup Poll released Thursday is 65% approval, 29% disapproval — undeniably a healthy rating. Even so, asked about her stronger showing, senior White House adviser David Axelrod jokes, "Fortunately, she's agreed not to run against us."

What's more, while the president's rating shows a sharp partisan divide — Democrats overwhelmingly approve of him but most Republicans don't — Michelle Obama's appeal crosses party lines. Almost every Democrat expresses approval, 94%-1%. Even among Republicans, her approval rating is 64%-17%.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

Poll: Michelle Obama gets high marksbb
    You didn't say that about Michelle, did ya...

Like I said overrated. She didn't do anything to earn my respect... "For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country.

First Ladies are usually treated with respect until they give good reason for disrespect.

Of course the democrats have no class. All politics all the time.

bb
    In the meantime, liberals are cool with mocking her accent. I get it. Being an immigrant myself, I recognize how endearing that is. I hope y'all keep it up. Folks with accents will love ya for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    In the meantime, liberals are cool with mocking her accent. I get it. Being an immigrant myself, I recognize how endearing that is. I hope y'all keep it up. Folks with accents will love ya for it.
    Like I said, the left is digging itself into a deep hole - showing it's true colors in all their glory - as have two of our very own.
    Last edited by SteveW; 11-21-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Oh no! Sessions standing next to Congressman John Lewis my gosh he's even smiling. The KKK is going to take his membership card away. His honorary membership in the Hitler Society has been revoked.
    I heard from a reputable source, ties close to DD himself, (a member of this very forum) that David is equally upset over the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    As if mooch and barrak had any accomplishments other than being black and their candidate. Yes.. I hope they keep these spoiled brat antics up for 4 more years to remind people why they puked out the libtard agenda.

I'm rooting for Keith Ellison for the new DNC chair because that's exactly what they need right now... to move further to the radical left.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

"Earned respect?" The liberal controlled MSM were drooling all over themselves when the WH got their much approved diversity hires. They couldn't stop talking about how classy Moosechelle looked and how she was bringing style back to the office. They even called it the new Camelot implying the Obamas were somehow the Kennedys. Then BO gets a Nobel Peace prize for literally doing nothing! Earned respect indeed. Now you post a poll that shows BO's approval ratings are high. Uh huh, and Hillary is going to win the election.

Now what does our esteemed MSM do for an actual immigrant first lady? Yep, it's time to trash talk her. They say how she won't be able to even get the support of fashion designers behind her because of various reasons they've literally made up themselves. The fact that Melania is a fashion designers dream be damned because well, Tila Tequila likes her husband. Here is a woman that is absolutely gorgeous in every facet, possibly the best looking first lady this country has ever had, and yet the MSM is basically pleading with fashion designers not to dress her. Yeah, *uck earning the respect of those miserable bastards. If you like your linebacker first lady, you can keep your linebacker first lady!

^^^ It was "Historic" as I recall....

Linebacker ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^ It was "Historic" as I recall....

Linebacker ROFL!
    Yep. From "historic" to making fun of the accent of Melania. Yes you leftist liberal scum, we know exactly just how tolerant and progressive your views are based on your actions. You are a bunch of two faced children that when left to run a country, it's run into the ground and doesn't look like it's former self at all. See Germany.

http://www.mediaite.com/election-201...n-at-the-amas/

How many millions of dollars have the taxpayers spent keeping Michelle looking young and beautiful.Young and beautiful is something she isn't.