Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: Trump About Is Fair Play: GOP Reality vs Promise

Correction then: Your nine dollar per month contraceptions are FREE. All other stuff is covered after you exhaust your $10,000 deductable. Thank you for supporting Obamacare. Your new premium will only increase 25% or maybe more. Its by the Democrats and all bad parts are Republican.

BB is stuck on "propaganda" like my Woodstock LP is stuck on the Hendrix solo.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Correction then: Your nine dollar per month contraceptions are FREE. All other stuff is covered after you exhaust your $10,000 deductable. Thank you for supporting Obamacare. Your new premium will only increase 25% or maybe more. Its by the Democrats and all bad parts are Republican.
    no links, true to form. you chase the nuts.

i had it for 2 years and that's not the case.

bb

^^ You were on the pill??
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

i had it for 2 years and that's not the case.

bb
    You mean that's not YOUR case? Why did ya give it up then?

Face it, the loonie left thought they could railroad the folks and it didn't work. All of those thousands of pages will soon be the loonie left's legacy... landfill.

You mean that's not YOUR case? Why did ya give it up then?

Face it, the loonie left thought they could railroad the folks and it didn't work. All of those thousands of pages will soon be the loonie left's legacy... landfill.
    Seems a bit squirrelly here as usual dutch. State subsidized union health plans hardly put you in a position to call bb out.

All those pages gone? Not by what trump said which was stated in a post that you skipped over so you could express your opinion about me. How's your brother doing?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Re: Trump About Is Fair Play: How bout that Great Wall

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Trump admits that his ‘big, beautiful’ wall might actually just be a fence

Looking forward to seeing Mexico pay for a 50 foot high line drawn in the sand.
    You mean kinda like how WE paid to build a big fence on Mexico's southern border?

Mexico is building a 'wall'... on its southern border (to keep illegal immigrants out). Perhaps even more ironic, The FT notes that the Obama administration is coy about its role in Mexico’s crackdown but is sending $75m in equipment and training to help stop Central Americans from crossing illegally into Mexico... in other words, US Taxpayers funded a Mexican wall to keep immigrants out.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ss-who-paid-it

And yep, it's from ZH, not one of those accurate bastions of reporting such as CNN.
    Not a GoodWhite.

bb
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgRVQIBou8Q

Watch that and then come back and talk about links and data and all that other stuff you folks always rely on to get things wrong.

Seems a bit squirrelly here as usual dutch. State subsidized union health plans hardly put you in a position to call bb out.

All those pages gone? Not by what trump said which was stated in a post that you skipped over so you could express your opinion about me. How's your brother doing?
    Back to the old "all about me" schwag again?

And your suggestion that our health care plan negates my ability to speak of Obamacare is something you're now trying for what, the fifteenth time? Why, because you say its subsidized? How is that even so? Its part of a benefit plan that's part of an income.

Same ole' otoc.

Ya shoulda kept your "won't be back 'til January" promise.

Gubber gives me a headache he's so obviously a double-talk liar. Bartiromo blackened both his eyes and knocked the nose off his face. Typical Obambi trash mouth. I just watched Tucker Carlson blast the idiot Ezekiel Emanuel (daddy of obambicare) if I heard right he called the lying nitwit stupid...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

How come radical left democrats never keep their promises? Over the 8 years Obambi made gazillions of promises didn't keep a single one of them.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

well gee, everyone knows your opinion of obamacare. gruber is just a repeat. what has that got to do with your making erroneous and dated bs about birth control and deductibles to my response to tucker just proves the usual. i know, just seeing if it sticks.

bb

Back to the old "all about me" schwag again? [\quote]That's your problem, not mine. A point you seem to keep having a need to miss.

And your suggestion that our health care plan negates my ability to speak of Obamacare is something you're now trying for what, the fifteenth time?
    Links please. I count one where I wrote "State subsidized union health plans hardly put you in a position to call bb out."

Why, because you say its subsidized? How is that even so? Its part of a benefit plan that's part of an income.
    Why? After 15 times you need to ask me why? I need to ask you how health subsidies are income. You don't get taxed for it. Nor should you pay for your share of the cost unless you're moving taxable income around.

Same ole' otoc.

Yayaya, a joke,lol. See? My point again. You're problem is you are back on me and seem to have a need to miss my actual response that said "All those pages gone? Not by what trump said which was stated in a post that you skipped over so you could express your opinion about me. " when you wrote "Face it, the loonie left thought they could railroad the folks and it didn't work. All of those thousands of pages will soon be the loonie left's legacy... landfill."

Well, your joke seemed to strike home with tucker. Look at him rant on like only he can express an opinion here.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

well gee, everyone knows your opinion of obamacare. gruber is just a repeat. what has that got to do with your making erroneous and dated bs about birth control and deductibles to my response to tucker just proves the usual. i know, just seeing if it sticks.

bb
    Well at least I'm not controlled by Ideology an imaginary racist boogeyman, a feminist boogeyman, a ball pit boogeyman, or a crybaby boogeyman, I'm a DEPLORABLE Boogeyman... I'm don't riot, I don't destroy property, I don't get violent, I don't threaten the president and I don't give a ratsass about your screwed up ideology, it's revolting...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Well, your joke seemed to strike home with tucker. Look at him rant on like only he can express an opinion here.
    Look in the mirror.