Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: Trump About Is Fair Play: GOP Reality vs Promise

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Nah, we don't hold to the on-topic schtuff much anymore. You certainly don't.

This is the closest thread for new folks in political parties. Make sense now?
    There you go again. Talkin bout me when you're really describin yourself. Right, dutch. Show us an example of OT and then say it's me doing it.

And no, I don't understand. Closest thread for what? All I see is a bunch of old white trump supporters and scooter coming through when you have so many Obama sucks, Hillary lost, and libtards are the craziest people threads to post in. All we need now is for someone new to come in and get trolled away while the TLR moderator allows it.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Fifty-one percent of U.S. adults say they are "more confident" in President-elect Donald Trump's ability to serve as president.

Linky dink

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    There you go again. Talkin bout me when you're really describin yourself. Right, dutch. Show us an example of OT and then say it's me doing it.
    There's an example for ya right there... no matter what the thread title, you always make it about otoc. Every thread. Don't believe it? Just read it. Every thread.

There's an example for ya right there... no matter what the thread title, you always make it about otoc. Every thread. Don't believe it? Just read it. Every thread.
    And you're doing what? I read your posts.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

I have grown balls and have moved on with life. I'll be watching the future. If you notice, I haven't scootered this thread, but I am using his glasses........
    As soon as they drop, your voice should lower and you may develop an interest in girls. If things go well for you, the onset of puberty is just around the corner....you'll be shaving before you know it.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Re: Trump About Is Fair Play: Drain the Swamp?

Drain the Swamp? Seems nothing more than feel good words with no bite, compliments of the tucker approved news source, Fox...
    Trump transition team announces five-year lobbying ban for appointees

Appointees to President-elect Donald Trump's administration will be asked to sign a form barring them from being a registered lobbyist for five years after they leave government service, officials announced Wednesday -- following up on the D.C. outsider's pledge to "drain the swamp."

Republican National Committee chief strategist Sean Spicer said on a conference call with reporters that the prohibition would help to ensure people won't be able to use government service "to enrich themselves."

In addition, Spicer announced that Trump transition team members would be barred from lobbying about the issues they had worked on for six months after their departure. He did not immediately explain how either ban would be enforced.
    There's more. Fox went on to dash Obama, but funny how it reads that Trump and Pence are doing nothing original and simply copying what Obama said. Only time will see where this goes over years.

Pence is "making good on President-elect Trump's promise that we're not going to have any lobbyists involved with the transition efforts," Trump spokesman Jason Miller said Wednesday. "And this is, when we talk about draining the swamp, this is one of the first steps. And so, the bottom line is, we're going to get the transition team where we need it to be."

In a "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday, Trump said he'd had no choice but to initially rely on lobbyists in Washington because "the whole place is one big lobbyist." He vowed to "phase that out."

His White House predecessors have made similar promises.

On the campaign trail in 2007, Barack Obama frequently condemned the "revolving door" of Washington in terms strikingly similar to Trump.

When Obama won the presidency the following year, he banned practicing lobbyists from participating in transition activities and banned those who had been a lobbyist in the previous year from joining the administration to work on issues they handled as lobbyists. Obama's transition team participants were also barred from lobbying the White House for a year after their departures.

With government influencers still firmly entrenched, Obama won re-election in 2012 after a second campaign that included almost no talk about the revolving door.
    George Carlin

Fifty-one percent of U.S. adults say they are "more confident" in President-elect Donald Trump's ability to serve as president.

Linky dink
    There's a problem with focusing on one aspect devoid of previous comparisons.

Or as Gallup said...
    Bottom Line

Trump's victory has triggered a wave of protests across the U.S., with calls to abolish the Electoral College and denunciations of the president-elect's policies. At the same time, many Trump supporters are excited to see their candidate take the country in a new direction. As it stands now, the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters remain confident in their candidate in the days after the election, while Trump has yet to win over Hillary Clinton's supporters.

Overall, roughly the same percentage of Americans are "more confident" in Trump's ability to serve as president based on his recent statements and actions, as was the case with Bush and Bill Clinton after they were elected. Trump's similar results on this measure to Clinton's and Bush's are notable given Trump's much lower favorability rating, which may portend a low approval rating once Trump assumes the presidency two months from now. At the very least, the higher percentage of Americans who express less confidence in Trump than they did in Bush and Clinton at similar junctures likely suggests that Trump may be more polarizing overall.
    George Carlin

Some more from the Tucker approved news source...

'Stay engaged': Clinton urges supporters to persevere through Trump presidency

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...residency.html

With her political career in the dumpster it takes some stones to make a speech like that. It can be said she has more guts and stamina then her bed wetting followers.
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Some more from the Tucker approved news source...

'Stay engaged': Clinton urges supporters to persevere through Trump presidency

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...residency.html

With her political career in the dumpster it takes some stones to make a speech like that. It can be said she has more guts and stamina then her bed wetting followers.
    Seems like you need to post about Clinton to make some point in this trump thread? What's wrong, didn't find a fit in the 'trump is great' thread or the 'Who's running' thread? Booosh, lol!

I'll bite. Seems I miss any reference to who won the popular vote in the election. Think that might have something to do with people expressing their rightful ability to protest and influence change towards a reality less InfoWars??
    George Carlin

Seems like you need to post about Clinton to make some point in this trump thread? What's wrong, didn't find a fit in the 'trump is great' thread or the 'Who's running' thread? Booosh, lol!

I'll bite. Seems I miss any reference to who won the popular vote in the election. Think that might have something to do with people expressing their rightful ability to protest and influence change towards a reality less InfoWars??
    Nope I was responding to this dope.

"Drain the Swamp? Seems nothing more than feel good words with no bite, compliments of the tucker approved news source, Fox.."

Don't like the Hillary link tough how many times have you been off topic. How many times have you tried to change the subject with nonsense... Plenty
    “What Happened”...

How many times have we heard it's Boosh's fault when it's really Obama's fault, hundreds thousands millions. It would take a million fingers and toes to count the times. For me a 1,000,000 + 25 %...
    “What Happened”...

On topic

The new nationalism

http://www.economist.com/news/leader...ruit-dangerous

Don't bother reading the whole thing zip to the last paragraph and you'll know it's globalist nonsense.

"Isolationists unite
    Mr Trump needs to realise that his policies will unfold in the context of other countries’ jealous nationalism. Disengaging will not cut America off from the world so much as leave it vulnerable to the turmoil and strife that the new nationalism engenders. As global politics is poisoned, America will be impoverished and its own anger will grow, which risks trapping Mr Trump in a vicious circle of reprisals and hostility. It is not too late for him to abandon his dark vision. For the sake of his country and the world he urgently needs to reclaim the enlightened patriotism of the presidents who went before him."

Gloom and doom Hillary's campaign theme song.. Nothing new here move on...
    Last edited by tucker; 11-17-2016 at 10:08 AM.
    “What Happened”...

There's a problem with focusing on one aspect devoid of previous comparisons.
    I see you added arrows but didn't explain what is meant by them. The point was that confidence in Trump is up. Is yours that its not up as much as Bush or Bill Clinton who weren't running or that there's no information (one aspect devoid of previous comparisons in otocspeak) on confidence in Hillary Clinton?

Or as Gallup said...
    Yeah, again, as you say, there's a problem with focusing on one aspect... more than half of the arrested protesters didn't even vote.

The liberals and the radicals giving Trump advice... It's for the greater good... Trust me.. No thanks I'm good... Unreal!
    “What Happened”...

lol, another joke response there, dutch?
    Its funny, but you're the joke... your information turns out to be not true... the son-in-law security clearance stuff... its obvious that you're indeed trying to find anything and everything that's spun against Trump..