Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: Trump About Is Fair Play: Drain the Swamp?

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Drain the Swamp? Seems nothing more than feel good words with no bite, compliments of the tucker approved news source, Fox....There's more. Fox went on to dash Obama, but funny how it reads that Trump and Pence are doing nothing original and simply copying what Obama said. Only time will see where this goes over years.
    There's one little problem with your argument... Obama didn't DO what he said.

No different than saying you'll leave until next year and here you are.

Re: Trump About Is Fair Play: GOP Reality vs Promise

^ False information that's highly unusual for MSM.

Meanwhile comrade de Blasio and Emanuel dig in there sanctuary heels. One short sentence takes care of the problem. No federal funding.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...istration.html
    I Like Stuff
    Old stuff, new stuff, any kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

Just couldn't wait until January/February. That's what happens when the Sock Puppet alert goes out.
    Hillary +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

otoc... found one you probably missed... from the floor of Congress no less (for added truthiness):

Donald Trump’s policy ideas will expose “billions world-wide to loss of life” and will “imperil the unique and fragile ecosystems that make the United States a wonder of the world.”

I mean, c'mon... billions are gonna die 'cause Trump!!! That's some serious calamity right there...

Linky dink
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 11-17-2016 at 01:01 PM.

^^^ Link not working on iPhone.
    Hillary +3

System Specifications

^^^ Should work now...

otoc... found one you probably missed... from the floor of Congress no less (for added truthiness):

Donald Trump’s policy ideas will expose “billions world-wide to loss of life” and will “imperil the unique and fragile ecosystems that make the United States a wonder of the world.”

I mean, c'mon... billions are gonna die 'cause Trump!!! That's some serious calamity right there...

Linky dink
    OMG OMG OMG THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING AND IT's ALL DONALD TRUMP's FAULT!!!

Please send your money to:

That's a play taken right out of the Robert Tilton book of fraud.
    Hillary +3

System Specifications

Linky dink
    Purpose of the entire thread is obviously...

Should be a real fun 4 to 8 years.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Nope I was responding to this dope.

"Drain the Swamp? Seems nothing more than feel good words with no bite, compliments of the tucker approved news source, Fox.."

Don't like the Hillary link tough how many times have you been off topic. How many times have you tried to change the subject with nonsense... Plenty
    Ahh, so all those times I answered a thread on topic and you guys couldn't respond to my words and moved the goal post to another topic is now all about me? Priceless tucker. Simply priceless.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Linky dink
    Yeah, I saw this go viral on the whacky bat shit crazy right wing sites. One guy now represents

Problem is he didn't say "billions are gonna die". He said what you quoted. Big difference in anyone's mind but those who need to twist meanings to fit a narrative.

Like american thinker, that oxymoron of a handle saying " Liberal hysteria over Trump is rapidly becoming self-satire". One guy being misquoted makes for liberal hysteria. Gotta love you guys.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Ahh, so all those times I answered a thread on topic and you guys couldn't respond to my words and moved the goal post to another topic is now all about me? Priceless tucker. Simply priceless.
    There ya go again...

Really? I posted the information. How did it not reflect on trump? Because Obama? Sure. Boosh!!!

btw, I didn't run for office, nor did I make campaign promises.

There ya go again...
    Ahh. The trolling moderator. There you go again. What's wrong, had no answer for your misquote?

Yeah, I saw this go viral on the whacky bat shit crazy right wing sites. One guy now represents.
    Unlike David Duke? Too funny.

Problem is he didn't say "billions are gonna die". He said what you quoted. Big difference in anyone's mind but those who need to twist meanings to fit a narrative.
    Nah, I don't think normal people read it that way at all. I'm of the view that "exposing billions to loss of life" and "imperil unique and fragile ecosystems" means billions of people are gonna die. But for the sake of your sanity, even if we were to dilute this by a thousand fold, it would mean millions are gonna die 'cause Trump!!!

Really? I posted the information. How did it not reflect on trump? Because Obama? Sure. Boosh!!!

btw, I didn't run for office, nor did I make campaign promises.
    Your information was as wrong as your promises. We wouldn't expect anything more from ya.

How that reflects on Trump might need some 'splainin', Lucy.