Trump About Is Fair Play: GOP Reality vs Promise - Continued.....

Hillary +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Re: Trump About Is Fair Play: GOP Reality vs Promise - Continued.....

El Poof-O-Gonzalez... One thread abandoned one to go... Poof...
    it is what it is
    accept it and move on
    I'm a typical white person

Heh.. I see patriot4us is taking a page from Cartman's playbook with his other trollbait thread.. "my post is soo cool you cant post in it"

Saw he was pimping that Politico story on how Trump should be thanking bamma for leaving him such a booming economy..

Media: If Trump's Economy Is Good, Thank Obama!

The Trump win was supposed to sink the economy. Instead, things—at least so far—seem to be looking up. And so a new media narrative has just been launched: If Donald Trump succeeds, it will be because President Barack Obama gave him such a great push. How else to explain the near simultaneous publication of two articles on Friday, one in Politico, the other at FiveThirtyEight.

The first is "Trump Inherits Obama Boom" by Politico's Ben White, with the subheadline, "The president is handing his successor an economy that's now the envy of the world." The second, over at FiveThirtyEight, come from Ben Casselman and is headlined, "Trump Will Benefit From Obama's Strong Job Market." To Casselman's credit (or that of his editor), the subhead is a bit more measured: "Donald Trump will inherit a job market that is strong but perhaps not quite firing on all cylinders."

Look for more articles of this sort: Silly Donald—he thought the economy was struggling and he just lucked into the White House when Obamanomics finally went into the high gear we always knew it would.

One's reminded of the many foreign policy sages who, after Ronald Reagan's policies bankrupted the Soviet military machine, came around to tell us that, hey, the Russians were hollowed out and going-broke all along—Reagan had nothing to do with ending the Cold War.

So, just remember, if the economy surges in the coming year, it's the Obama Boom. Should, however, growth and employment collapse, the poor will be living in Trumpville, natch.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

The way I figure it is with just a little creativity - he can still be denied the coveted "Last Word"....

Hillary +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

I must be slow... just realized that otoc closed his thread again.

And now this one is.

What's totally screwing me up is the ability to post in closed threads.

S'pose I oughta get back to hanging up my "Trump Won" decorations in the front yard.