Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Trump administration foreign policy & National Security

McCain defends the media in NBC interview

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...interview.html

Since when doesn't the president have the right to criticize the press when they present fake news as factual. McShame is the little boy yelling wolf. Some frigging hero he is...

It's nothing but a personal vendetta...
    Last edited by tucker; 02-19-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    McCain defends the media in NBC interview

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...interview.html

Since when doesn't the president have the right to criticize the press when they present fake news as factual. McShame is the little boy yelling wolf. Some frigging hero he is...

It's nothing but a personal vendetta...
    Personal vendettas are bad to you? Trump does it. Calling the press fake news when it doesn't agree with bias is another. What was that Orwell quote about doublethink?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Is this what heros do. John McCain had a contemptuous relationship with the families and Vietnam War veterans supporting a full accounting for POWs & MIAs. Does a hero leave a disabled wife because he's in mid-life crisis and hungery for money and power.

You can do the research there's a lot of skeletons in hero McCain's closet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ft-behind.html

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-pow-cover-up/

https://www.thenewamerican.com/revie...se-left-behind
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Calling a war hero names for speaking his mind that differs from your perception of alt reality is pretty low to me. About as low as inferring mccain was a loser for getting captured by the guy with bone spurs in, ahh I forget what foot, to get out of the vietnam draft.

There's a reason the intel organization is leaking documents and won't brief your manchurian candidate. They are afraid. I wonder if other countries will follow suit. That's not a good foreign policy. At least in sane minds.

So the MSM is your enemy now, screw the constitution. You have foxnews, about as MSM as they get, breitbart, infowars, and the busload of sites that get quoted here. Talk about orwellian fake news. Democrats are idiots. Rain during a swearing in, is now sun. A win is the greatest evah, because 3 million illegals voted, and busloads of people from massachusetts went to new hampshire. Crowds that weren't the largest are now the greatest evah. Russia didn't hack this election, it's democrats whining about losing. Alt reality.

I'm so glad the real world isn't what you and the handful of friends have created here. Yet. While trump supporters don't seem to care what is going on, some of us see. Anger isn't coming from the left. It is being nurtured on the right, just like orwell wrote. What's coming from the left is a protest to the madness. Own it. All you guys do is complain and incite, even here. And then you have your hissy fits that someone reacts to what you say and make it all about them with total denial. Funny how TLR is a microcosm of what this country could be, right down to your leader here.

But you still have people like me, bb, and pehu coming back. And all you guys can do is put on those blinders, blow up posts you don't read into blatant extremes that weren't there, and act like you are justified in your dismissal. It's like a formula we aren't supposed to see because you think we are idiots.

"War is peace." Lot's of talk about war.

"Freedom is slavery." That nasty free press.

"Ignorance is strength.” The typical trump press conference.

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.” It's ok when it suits your side, treason if it doesn't.

Want to know what's going on with your populist alt reality administration?

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”
    Calling you a whining loser is ok to me.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Is this what heros do. John McCain had a contemptuous relationship with the families and Vietnam War veterans supporting a full accounting for POWs & MIAs. Does a hero leave a disabled wife because he's in mid-life crisis and hungery for money and power.

You can do the research there's a lot of skeletons in hero McCain's closet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ft-behind.html

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-pow-cover-up/

https://www.thenewamerican.com/revie...se-left-behind
    Really tucker? Divorce and what the John Birchers write? At least they were honest enough to post this rebuttal to the second link. Hmm, what crap did I get for saying some were to the right of the john birchers here? And look. We get the birchers. Well, dang it. I'm to the left of them!!
    http://www.theamericanconservative.c...gareth-porter/
    Sydney Schanberg has an illustrious journalistic career going back to the Vietnam War. But in peddling the story of an alleged high-level cover-up of U.S. prisoners of war said to have been left behind after the war, he has inexplicably swallowed one of history’s spectacular frauds. Schanberg’s article incorporates deceptions that have built this political myth, which has been successfully exploited by ambitious and unprincipled figures for decades.

Schanberg failed to do what any responsible journalist investigating the issue would have done, which is to do enough research to verify the outrageous claims made by those who have advocated this conspiratorial view. He substituted personal conviction for careful spade work.

The centerpiece of Schanberg’s story is the famous document from the Soviet archives, in which a senior North Vietnamese general named Tran Van Quang allegedly said in 1972 that there were 1,205 American prisoners of war, not the 591 handed over after the war. Schanberg informs readers—not once but three times—that Quang told the politburo that Hanoi “would keep many of them at war’s end as leverage to ensure getting war reparations from Washington.”

Many of the document’s figures, such as the numbers of officers of different U.S. ranks held, are so seriously inaccurate as to bring its authenticity into question. For example, it uses the term “prisoners of war” to refer to the U.S. servicemen held—a designation that the Vietnamese Communists never employed—and combines the powerful South Vietnamese corps commander Gen. Ngo Dzu and the powerless peace candidate Truong Dinh Dzu into a single composite political figure.

But it doesn’t even matter if the document is authentic or not because, contrary to Schanberg’s claims, it says nothing at all about holding POWs after the war.
    I don't give a sh1t what you think about him as a politician. But I do see that 'take the word of anyone to come to reinforce your bias and stop looking' thing masquerading as research. Everything seems to hang on the validity of a central claim that Hanoi had our soldiers.

Not a hero in your book? You've quite a high threshold...
    • Silver Star
    • Legion of Merit
    • Distinguished Flying Cross
    • Bronze Star
    • Purple Heart
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Really tucker? Divorce and what the John Birchers write? At least they were honest enough to post this rebuttal to the second link. Hmm, what crap did I get for saying some were to the right of the john birchers here? And look. We get the birchers. Well, dang it. I'm to the left of them!!

I don't give a sh1t what you think about him as a politician. But I do see that 'take the word of anyone to come to reinforce your bias and stop looking' thing masquerading as research. Everything seems to hang on the validity of a central claim that Hanoi had our soldiers.

• Silver Star
    • Legion of Merit
    • Bronze Star
    • Purple Heart
    You're "To the left" of a lot of things, like sanity, proper gender identification/role, etc.

Here's a "Hero" for you butthead.....

Do try and get over the ButtHurt.

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Calling a war hero names for speaking his mind that differs from your perception of alt reality is pretty low to me. About as low as inferring mccain was a loser for getting captured by the guy with bone spurs in, ahh I forget what foot, to get out of the vietnam draft.

There's a reason the intel organization is leaking documents and won't brief your manchurian candidate. They are afraid. I wonder if other countries will follow suit. That's not a good foreign policy. At least in sane minds.

So the MSM is your enemy now, screw the constitution. You have foxnews, about as MSM as they get, breitbart, infowars, and the busload of sites that get quoted here. Talk about orwellian fake news. Democrats are idiots. Rain during a swearing in, is now sun. A win is the greatest evah, because 3 million illegals voted, and busloads of people from massachusetts went to new hampshire. Crowds that weren't the largest are now the greatest evah. Russia didn't hack this election, it's democrats whining about losing. Alt reality.

I'm so glad the real world isn't what you and the handful of friends have created here. Yet. While trump supporters don't seem to care what is going on, some of us see. Anger isn't coming from the left. It is being nurtured on the right, just like orwell wrote. What's coming from the left is a protest to the madness. Own it. All you guys do is complain and incite, even here. And then you have your hissy fits that someone reacts to what you say and make it all about them with total denial. Funny how TLR is a microcosm of what this country could be, right down to your leader here.

But you still have people like me, bb, and pehu coming back. And all you guys can do is put on those blinders, blow up posts you don't read into blatant extremes that weren't there, and act like you are justified in your dismissal. It's like a formula we aren't supposed to see because you think we are idiots.

"War is peace." Lot's of talk about war.

"Freedom is slavery." That nasty free press.

"Ignorance is strength.” The typical trump press conference.

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.” It's ok when it suits your side, treason if it doesn't.

Want to know what's going on with your populist alt reality administration?

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”
    It's downright scary the leftists talking points you've absorbed through the years. You know things have gotten REALLY bad for the left though when their messenger comes here to defend John McCain and start up with the "war hero" crap. Where was all of this support for him back in '08 otoc? Oh that's right, he was running against your "black guy" then so he was therefore Satan incarnate. Now though he's John McCain versus the Nazi party otoc invented in his head. What an imagination!

I'm also loving the bubble you and (less and less now) of the left continues to live in. For years you've told us deplorable handfuls here that our party would never win again and the rest of the country had moved on. Reality though bit you so hard in the ass you still won't believe it. So what to do? Double down on fear mongering and Nazi talk. Trump is Hitler. His voters are Nazis. He's a Manchurian Candidate! RUSSIA!!! It's true because Salon and Carlos Slim told you so though right?

Not even one month in and I'm loving the Trump presidency so far. He's done far more already to protect Americans and the Constitution than your "black guy" did in 8 years. The Presstitutes hate him because he's disrobed them and put them on stage for all the country to see, and their skin is as covered in the pro-leftist tattoos we always knew they had. Trump continues to focus on bringing good jobs, not the part-time barista jobs your Pres was so proud of, back in to the US. He has an immeasurably hard task ahead and I don't see how he can do it, but damned if he's not giving it his best shot.

So you enjoy being in the company of lonely old bitter cat lady's and purple haired freaks sucking on Soros toxic tit otoc. Keep defending war mongers and globalists in an attempt to paint a pro-American President that prefers the use of negotiation to war as some neo-fascist and watch the company you keep shrink with every passing month. More and more normal Americans of both parties are saying NO to the violent, divisive, childish left and saying yes to getting back to making America great again. Oh and to be sure, you're welcome to join us whenever you'd like.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

^^^ A lot of people waking up to just how bad the left and their enablers are... and they provide more fodder with their tantrums daily.

Bolton? Looking more and more like a possibility.

Report: Senior White House and natsec officials want John Bolton as national security advisor

The Free Beacon never uses the word “frontrunner” here, but if it’s true that Trumpworld’s big cheeses want Bolton then he’s the de facto frontrunner, right? Interestingly, Trump himself appears to have a frontrunner in mind: He told reporters on Air Force One yesterday that he’s already “leaning toward” one of the four candidates he’s planning to interview today. (The four are acting NSA Keith Kellogg, H.R. McMaster, Robert Caslen, and Bolton.)As of Friday morning, it looked like Bolton wasn’t being considered at all, as he wasn’t among the four short-listers leaked to the media. By Friday afternoon, Ted Cruz had endorsed him and rumors were swirling that Bolton was now in the mix. By yesterday afternoon, when the Free Beacon report appeared, Bolton was allegedly the favorite among senior White House officials. Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast!

Among Bolton’s most vocal supporters are senior administration officials loyal to Flynn and who are upset at the general’s firing. Multiple sources described an effort by these Flynn loyalists to ensure that Bolton is selected as his replacement.

The selection of Bolton as the next national security adviser would empower Flynn’s allies still in the White House and send a message that his national security vision is represented within the Trump administration. Bolton is also favored by White House staffers who are opposed to the selection of any candidate who criticized President Trump during the 2016 campaign…

“The one thing that makes Bolton more qualified than anyone else for the Trump era is that he has a veteran genius-level understanding of the organizational structure of our nation’s diplomatic and intelligence apparatus,” said one veteran foreign policy insider who is in close contact with multiple senior Trump administration national security figures.
    It’s strange to me that Flynn loyalists would strongly prefer Bolton. They’re both Iran hawks, but Bolton has always seemed like more of a Russia hawk than Flynn is. But maybe foreign policy isn’t at the heart of this. According to the Beacon, one key reason why Team Trump likes Bolton is that “Bolton has the ability to help root out Obama administration holdovers still working in the government, according to multiple sources.” That rings true. If you’re looking for a deputy willing to reform the intelligence bureaus and not afraid to step on lots and lots and lots of toes in doing so, Bolton seems like an obvious choice. He has so many enemies on the left (and right) in Washington already, what would he have to lose by becoming the purger-in-chief?
    There may be more working in his favor than ruthless bravado, too:

Follow

Laura Rozen @lrozen

contact says, Just was told Trump told KT McFarland to pick her new boss. She named Bolton. see where this goes
    4:22 PM - 17 Feb 2017

McFarland is the former Fox News commentator turned deputy national security advisor who, it was thought, would step down after Flynn resigned but who ended up being invited by Trump to stay on. Her continued service was, reportedly, a key sticking point between Trump and Robert Harward, Trump’s first choice to replace Flynn. Harward wanted to install his own staff at the National Security Council, starting with replacing McFarland. Nope, said Trump, as McFarland is reportedly close to the Trump family. Since she and Bolton are both Fox News alums and doubtless know each other that way, it makes sense that she’d prefer him as her new boss and that Bolton would be comfortable with her staying on. Reince Priebus told an interviewer this morning that “the new director will have total and complete say over the makeup of the NSC and all of the components of the NSC,” but obviously that’s not quite true if McFarland’s status is non-negotiable. It may be that Bolton, who’s been out of government for more than 10 years and now finds himself on the verge of returning in an extremely powerful position, is willing to accept the job with conditions that someone like Harward wouldn’t. If that means limited authority over staffing decisions, then that’s what it means.

Or, of course, it could be that senior officials are whispering to the Free Beacon because they suspect that Bolton isn’t the frontrunner, and that Trump has his mind set on someone else instead — most likely Kellogg. Trump’s aides and admirers have been advising him through the media since he was a candidate last year. This may be another example of the same strategy — manufacture some grassroots buzz for Bolton by telling a conservative media outlet that there’s excitement for him inside the White House and hope that the enthusiastic reaction on the right makes an impression on Trump.

Two clips here for you to enjoy while Trump is busy conducting interviews today, one of Bolton ducking questions about this from Lou Dobbs and the other of Bolton nemesis Rand Paul reminding Trump that he didn’t get elected by preaching traditional Republican post-9/11 hyper-hawkishness.

Follow

ABC News Politics
    @ABCPolitics

.@RandPaul calls John Bolton "a bad choice" for National Security Adviser: "My fear is secret wars would be developing around the globe."
    6:33 AM - 19 Feb 2017

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Wow, such a 'unifying' response. Right. The left is being divisive.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    It's downright scary the leftists talking points you've absorbed through the years. You know things have gotten REALLY bad for the left though when their messenger comes here to defend John McCain and start up with the "war hero" crap. Where was all of this support for him back in '08 otoc? Oh that's right, he was running against your "black guy" then so he was therefore Satan incarnate. Now though he's John McCain versus the Nazi party otoc invented in his head. What an imagination!
    Project much? The only thing I read here is an imaginative depiction of what I think, and another 'where were you then' argument.

I stated my opinion, which if you read, was being able to process the difference between politics and achievement. And while my posts seem to have great importance to you, I need to point out I was responding to tuckers 'not-a-hero' theme.

I'm also loving the bubble you and (less and less now) of the left continues to live in. For years you've told us deplorable handfuls here that our party would never win again and the rest of the country had moved on. Reality though bit you so hard in the ass you still won't believe it. So what to do? Double down on fear mongering and Nazi talk. Trump is Hitler. His voters are Nazis. He's a Manchurian Candidate! RUSSIA!!! It's true because Salon and Carlos Slim told you so though right?
    I see the imagination theme continues here.

Bubble? lol, sure. For years I wrote what? Are you freaking crazy with this imagination of yours?

Never win again? Link please.

And all you guys are deplorable? You say that, I don't.

The country has moved on? Live in a bubble? Read the news?

Trump is hitler? Link please.

His voters are nazis? Link please.

The only thing you get close is russia. And it's not from Salon. It's what I've read the intel statements have been. The official statements. The ones Congress is acting on. Nice try.

Not even one month in and I'm loving the Trump presidency so far. He's done far more already to protect Americans and the Constitution than your "black guy" did in 8 years. The Presstitutes hate him because he's disrobed them and put them on stage for all the country to see, and their skin is as covered in the pro-leftist tattoos we always knew they had. Trump continues to focus on bringing good jobs, not the part-time barista jobs your Pres was so proud of, back in to the US. He has an immeasurably hard task ahead and I don't see how he can do it, but damned if he's not giving it his best shot.
    Sure. Protect the constitution. A muslim ban that was banned for violating the constitution.
    A 1st amendment free press that is under daily charge for being 'fake' because trump doesn't like the news.
    Then there's taking credit for an intel deal that happened under obama. Great marketing. The health insurance industry floundering due to uncertain terms and republican town halls needing extra security because people actually saw that being able to get health insurance was a good thing. Those aren't cat ladies. And what's with this cat lady thing, another meme out of the alt right like cuck, snowflake, and all the others?

So you enjoy being in the company of lonely old bitter cat lady's and purple haired freaks sucking on Soros toxic tit otoc. Keep defending war mongers and globalists in an attempt to paint a pro-American President that prefers the use of negotiation to war as some neo-fascist and watch the company you keep shrink with every passing month. More and more normal Americans of both parties are saying NO to the violent, divisive, childish left and saying yes to getting back to making America great again. Oh and to be sure, you're welcome to join us whenever you'd like.
    Oh goody. More cat ladies mixed in with evil soros, war mongers like Bolton, globalists, the shrinking pool of people who might think like me, and the campaign words from the other night. Give me a break. And a link.

And thanks, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post

• Silver Star
    • Legion of Merit
    • Bronze Star
    • Purple Heart
    Well you're entitled to your heroes I'm entitled to mine. Those medals you list. The top one and the bottom are the only ones that mean anything. The first bronze star he got for getting shot down. The rest all came while he was in captivity. That's a subject of controversy.

I have the top one and the bottom one in a drawer. I'm my no f**king hero I don't claim to be a f**king hero I don't want to be a hero. I'm an imperfect human being. Like John Kerry McCain used the the Vietnam War as a steppingstone to money and power. Most Vietnam War veterans didn't do that. Most Vietnam Veterans didn't have the opportunity or the ability to do that. You see many of those Vietnam Veterans in VA hospitals and clinics trying to get adequate medical care. They have no money they have no fame. What did McCain and Kerry do to help those veterans... Nothing that made any difference...

The in-country Vietnam War veterans are a dying breed the National Cemeteries are the places where you see the names most of them dead before their 70th birthday.

People like McCain and Kerry are cutthroat politicians they deserve no hero worship.

When the day of reckoning comes you don't think about war, you think about hero, you don't think about money, you don't think about power or politics you think about the real things in life family and friends.

Over 8 years ago when Obama took power he swept half the country under the rug and that's where they stayed for 8 years. Now that half of the country has representation and hope. Nobody has the right to kill that hope with fascist politics. The under the rug people didn't do that they waited and they waited now it's their turn. Nobody should have the right to interfere with organized hatred and hostility. That's what fascists and communists do.

Your sugar coating doesn't kill the stink or the flavor of a steaming pile.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Well you're entitled to your heroes I'm entitled to mine. Those medals you list. The top one and the bottom are the only ones that mean anything. The first bronze star he got for getting shot down. The rest all came while he was in captivity. That's a subject of controversy.

I have the top one and the bottom one in a drawer. I'm my no f**king hero I don't claim to be a f**king hero I don't want to be a hero. I'm an imperfect human being. Like John Kerry McCain used the the Vietnam War as a steppingstone to money and power. Most Vietnam War veterans didn't do that. Most Vietnam Veterans didn't have the opportunity or the ability to do that. You see many of those Vietnam Veterans in VA hospitals and clinics trying to get adequate medical care. They have no money they have no fame. What did McCain and Kerry do to help those veterans... Nothing that made any difference...

The in-country Vietnam War veterans are a dying breed the National Cemeteries are the places where you see the names most of them dead before their 70th birthday.

People like McCain and Kerry are cutthroat politicians they deserve no hero worship.

When the day of reckoning comes you don't think about war, you think about hero, you don't think about money, you don't think about power or politics you think about the real things in life family and friends.

Over 8 years ago when Obama took power he swept half the country under the rug and that's where they stayed for 8 years. Now that half of the country has representation and hope. Nobody has the right to kill that hope with fascist politics. The under the rug people didn't do that they waited and they waited now it's their turn. Nobody should have the right to interfere with organized hatred and hostility. That's what fascists and communists do.

Your sugar coating doesn't kill the stink or the flavor of a steaming pile.
    Well. Considering whatever sugar coating you think I'm doing, the only steaming pile is that sh1t coming my way is what you think I think.

I never mentioned you. Didn't even think of it. Get over yourself, be it insecurity or over inflated pride.

What part of "I don't give a sh1t what you think of him politically" do you not get?

We differ on how to see war heros. You seem to think it's a pedestal that deserves toppling in archarist wet dreams. I don't.

OBAMAAA!!!! Geez. FASCISTS!!!. COMMIES!!

How ironic.

Sanity finally... no more hamstringing our military to be PC.

Pentagon ditches onerous rules of engagement, gives Mosul troops quicker firepower access

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ We've really seen our country run as if we have one arm behind our back.

Nice change.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Trump seeking $54B increase in defense spending, cuts elsewhere

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...elsewhere.html

Since when is Paul Ryan worried about a budget deficit he didn't seem to concerned when he passed Obama's last budget. Not to mention previous budgets. Establishment RINO best describes Ryan.

https://www.conservativereview.com/m.../liberty-card/

High ranking member in the RINO Hall of Shame

https://www.conservativereview.com/s...in&type=member

https://www.conservativereview.com/s...e=&state=&zip=

Last edited by tucker; 02-27-2017 at 01:05 PM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin