Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Re: Trump administration foreign policy & National Security

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    No truer words spoken. TT thinks me, you and all the people are the radical lefts piggy bank.

See Mueller, see Brennan, see Flapper Crapper, see Rosenstein, see Comey, see Lynch, see knocking down doors in the early morning hours, see wiretapping, see spies in campaign.

See MSM, see college campuses, see Antifa, see BLM, see Radical Left political correctness, see Obambi and James Rosen.

See Hogg and all of the above.

Maybe TT can esplain why all three are being violated...

See Obambi nuclearization of the DOJ, FBI and CIA
    No. I think you are bat-shit crazy. Thanks for asking.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

To the radical right handful who think they own the conversation on this forum...
    John McCain

@SenJohnMcCain
    To our allies: bipartisan majorities of Americans remain pro-free trade, pro-globalization & supportive of alliances based on 70 years of shared values. Americans stand with you, even if our president doesn’t.

8:55 PM - Jun 9, 2018
    81.1K people are talking about this
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    To the radical right handful who think they own the conversation on this forum...
    Radical right?

S. T. R. E. T. C. H.

Ole John as if somebody values or even cares about he says.
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

No. I think you are bat-shit crazy. Thanks for asking.
    Answer the questions one at a time not a radical left cover your butt answer.

The sky is blue today, the birds are singing, the jack rabbits are humping? Do you have a blanket DeNile...
    ― George Carlin

Coming from the guy everyone is to the right of... lol. Still trying to elect our party leaders for us eh? Stick to gerrymandering your own..

DNC Rule Change May Seek To Shut Out Bernie Sanders

The fix is still in...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Radical right?

S. T. R. E. T. C. H.
    Gotta stick to the Alinsky playbook and label everyone not of the body a radical... but you knew this...

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

There's a 'special place in hell' for Trudeau after his G7 'stunt,' top WH Trade Adviser Peter Navarro says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...arro-says.html

Trudeau gets blasted again. Quit digging stupid you’re already in over your head...
    ― George Carlin

FOOLS

Freedom
    Of
    Only
    Liberal
    Speech

I think l just made that up... or it's from the dark web of memory.

Germany's Merkel calls Trump's G7 slams 'sobering,' 'depressing'

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06...epressing.html

It’s simple just like the EU and England not paying there share to the UN. They talk big now protectionist trade is a no go with Trump. Trade war they lose big time. All they’re doing is posturing in hopes of turning the establishment congress and MSM against Trump as is they aren’t anti-Trump now.
    ― George Carlin

Our so-called allies aren’t happy with Trumps G7 stance and the congressional establishment isn’t happy with Trumps G7 performance... It’s a good thing it means he’s do something right...
    ― George Carlin

^^ The idiots think they can intimidate Trump ... Good luck with that Mueller has been trying for over a year... he’s Sh** out of luck...
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Germany's Merkel calls Trump's G7 slams 'sobering,' 'depressing'

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06...epressing.html

It’s simple just like the EU and England not paying there share to the UN. They talk big now protectionist trade is a no go with Trump. Trade war they lose big time. All they’re doing is posturing in hopes of turning the establishment congress and MSM against Trump as is they aren’t anti-Trump now.
    Our so-called allies aren’t happy with Trumps G7 stance and the congressional establishment isn’t happy with Trumps G7 performance... It’s a good thing it means he’s do something right...
    ^^ The idiots think they can intimidate Trump ... Good luck with that Mueller has been trying for over a year... he’s Sh** out of luck...
    That's exactly what it means. The good ole' days of the pansyassed maggot in the WH are no more.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

Captain ButtHurt and his dynamic trio of gender confused pals are awful quiet about Trump’s meeting in NK with Kim.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

If you want a good laugh, go check out CNN's "opinions" about the Trump-Kim meeting. IMHO, any reasonable person knows that you can't guarantee the future from an initial meeting, and it's far too early to predict failure or success. Any reasonable person also knows that you can guarantee failure by maintaining the status quo. Without exception, these "opinions" go glass half-empty. One goes so far as to say the "deal" is worse than Obama's Iran deal, seriously. Gee, maybe the Don should have launched airliners loaded with foreign currency bound for NK. Yeah, that would be better.

I'll be one of the first to say I don't care for Trump's public persona, and he clearly goes out of his way to rub opponents the wrong way. It's what he does, and it's been a winning formula for him. I get it. I don't like it, but I get it. What's hard to argue is that the guy gets things done, and if for that reason alone I'll hold onto some optimism on this whole Kim thing for a bit. Heaven forbid CNN or the bulk of our MSM set aside their Trump hatred and root for a legitimate win on this one.