Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Re: Fake News. Examples of it from a dying format known as the MSM.

trump just can't let it go. his narcissism and ego just won't let him. since he can't shut up, maria ain't going away.

As Hurricane Florence death toll grows, Maria remains on Trump's mind

Following a day of promoting government disaster resources, hurricane safety tips and civilian rescue efforts on social media, Trump late Friday returned to relitigating his administration’s response to Hurricane Maria.

In two tweets sent after 10 p.m., the president again re-upped his assertion, without evidence, that the reported number of lives lost in Maria was an inaccurate count intended to blight public perception of his job performance.
    How Trump favored Texas over Puerto Rico

Wall Street Journal: White House considered replacing FEMA administrator Brock Long as IG investigates his travel

nice job brocky!

bb

Quote Originally Posted by perpetual butthurt View Post
    I don't know about President Donald J. Trump - but, you and the twisted radicalized media are obsessed with it.

Here's one you can thumbnail and add to your signature...

Here's a real nice NYT Spin-Job to go with it on your mantle.

Last edited by SteveW; 09-15-2018 at 06:42 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    Do you even look at the thread title before you cut-n-paste your crap here bob?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Do you even look at the thread title before you cut-n-paste your crap here bob?
    Couldn’t be - just carpet bombs with copy-paste fake news & other blabber...
    System Specifications

^^ Any C&Ps from Al Jazeera there’s a virtual gold mine of fake news and crap to throw in the fan. Almost the same level of hate as our MSM but not quite... The same kind of gossip one might hear from junior high school girls at a sleepover... Trump said this Trump said that he must be unfit for office... Woodward and the N.Y. Slimes it must be the truth they are trusted sources of fake journalism just like the most trusted man in America Walter Kronkite... NOT! ....
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Any C&Ps from Al Jazeera there’s a virtual gold mine of fake news and crap to throw in the fan. Almost the same level of hate as our MSM but not quite... The same kind of gossip one might hear from junior high school girls at a sleepover... Trump said this Trump said that he must be unfit for office... Woodward and the N.Y. Slimes it must be the truth they are trusted sources of fake journalism just like the most trusted man in America Walter Kronkite... NOT! ....
    Simple and predictable response from you these days. If it doesn’t come from the trump echo chamber it’s fake to you. Sad.

As to hate. I see a lot of it here coming from you guys. All because a couple of us post a different view. Double sad. The Russian strategy to divide us as a nation won.

Looking forward to that red wave you predicted, Tucker.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Simple and predictable response from you these days. If it doesn’t come from the trump echo chamber it’s fake to you. Sad.

As to hate. I see a lot of it here coming from you guys. All because a couple of us post a different view. Double sad. The Russian strategy to divide us as a nation won.

Interesting misguided attack... See this buttboy
    ― George Carlin

Really? Haha. All you did was prove the point I posted.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Couldn’t be - just carpet bombs with copy-paste fake news & other blabber...
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buttboy View Post

Looking forward to that red wave you predicted, 4ucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    "buttboy" - I like it! Ramp it all the way up to BUTTCON 1.

Quote Originally Posted by buttboy View Post

Really? Haha. All you did was prove the point I posted.
    Different point of view? What a joke...

Last edited by SteveW; Yesterday at 07:18 PM.
    System Specifications

All because a couple of us post a different view.
    The question is? Why is there point of view always a copy and paste. Not your point of view somebody else is doing your thinking for you...
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post

You seem to read lees than your C&P pal.. the topic was CNNBobs carpet bombing threads with off topic C&P content. On a related note I don't see you poffering up the slightest defense of the fake news evidence offered up in this thread.. instead it's the victim schpeel... how entirely predictable.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

the question is? Why is there point of view always a copy and paste. Not your point of view somebody else is doing your thinking for you... :d
    qft.

The question is? Why is there point of view always a copy and paste. Not your point of view somebody else is doing your thinking for you...
    He doesn't have the brains to think for himself...
    System Specifications

Even with Tel Aviv Thomas furiously posting links to the Cuck News Network they are still rapidly approaching extinction. I'm sure it's the fault of the Russians somehow. Na, couldn't be the fact that they hired a bunch of gays to spread propaganda that most of country tries and then immediately spits out because it never tastes right. Nope. It's that bass ackwards group of Russians.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-and-fox-news

Zero Hedge link just to annoy otoc and BB.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

^^^ 41% drop - probably lost the target audience of White Supremacists, maybe even the Tea Party, NRA.

ButtHurt Bob may get shitcanned. TitToc won’t be able to feed his tea party ButtHurt obsession.....oh my!
    Last edited by SteveW; Yesterday at 07:19 PM.
    System Specifications