Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Fake News. Examples of it from a dying format known as the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Hey TicTac, I'll assume you are knocking MSM FoxNews and their use of a Swedish 'expert' no one in Sweden had ever heard of. Good one! FAKE NEWZ!!!

Fake Sweden expert on Fox News – has criminal convictions in US, no connection to Swedish security
    You can run, but you can't hide.....

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

From the latest wikileaks dump:
    The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.
    link

So the Russians could very likely be the CIA.

And the news about Russia hacking the election (still no proof has been proffered) could be more fake than just fake... call it fake fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

link

And the news about Russia hacking the election (still no proof has been proffered) could be more fake than just fake... call it fake fake.
    We live in a country that spies on it's own people, has for years, and will only get worse in the future. This same country's leaders know this and yet still have the balls to tell it's people that it's the Russians they should be worried about and that the best course of action is to go to war with them. Right.

Not a GoodWhite.

link

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...R_16-20296.pdf

You believe putin's russia today and wikileaks the new arm of the KGB? I notice Russia today is welcoming all its new friends from drudge. Interesting.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    We live in a country that spies on it's own people, has for years, and will only get worse in the future. This same country's leaders know this and yet still have the balls to tell it's people that it's the Russians they should be worried about and that the best course of action is to go to war with them. Right.

I think you are. You want to compare the US to Russia? You afraid of a war that's already been started? Unreal.

But to tell you the truth, its the guy in office I'd worry about. Not against Russia. Australia maybe. Iran definitely. The military complex needs a new war as much as trump needs a new soundbite.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/defaul...R_16-20296.pdf

You believe putin's russia today and wikileaks the new arm of the KGB? I notice Russia today is welcoming all its new friends from drudge. Interesting.
    I'm quite sure you're absolutely fascinated.

And yeah, I do believe documents released by Wikileaks to be more truthful, for example, than the sources you post here. Russia Today... as a purveyor of Wikileaks material, why not?

I'm quite sure you're absolutely fascinated.

And yeah, I do believe documents released by Wikileaks to be more truthful, for example, than the sources you post here. Russia Today... as a purveyor of Wikileaks material, why not?
    Did you read the Disclaimer?

'DISCLAIMER: This report is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DHS does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this advisory or otherwise.'

I take that to mean parts could be false or the whole thing could be a lie.

Like I said before I'm more worried about the enemies within the federal government and their loyal followers than any of our adversaries.

Russia and Putin will backdown when faced with mutual destruction. I think the enemies within will fight until dead. As divided as this country I worry about a war where Americans will be killing Americans. It happened once in history it can happen again. It's created by government and controlled by big money people like Soros and the politicans and MSM they own.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

I think you are. You want to compare the US to Russia? You afraid of a war that's already been started? Unreal.

But to tell you the truth, its the guy in office I'd worry about. Not against Russia. Australia maybe. Iran definitely. The military complex needs a new war as much as trump needs a new soundbite.
    You deep state mouthpiece you. I'm worried about a physical ground or nuclear war and you know it. You know, the type that your side so desperately needs to start to keep the war machine rolling. The type that your side pretends only the neo-cons want but the Dems have always voted right along with every time. I'm completely done with you and your traitorous side's propaganda now otoc. Your side watched as your great Nobel Peace prize winning leader warred every day through his entire term and sat silently or even worse, defended his actions. Now you even go so far as to look the other way as that most freedom killing of all acts, the Patriot Act, is used against a Presidential candidate. You now defend these Banana Republic style methods when they suit your agenda, yet attempted to act like the only adult in the room when the act passed all those years ago. Tell me again how I should be afraid of Russia you neo-con shill you.
    Not a GoodWhite.

France's election commission probes report of hacking

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...t-hacking.html

Russians!

I think a conference call with Crybaby Chucky, Goofy Nancy and Mad Maxine can straighten the whole mess out ...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Yup, faake news. The kind that hurts and has no morals...

Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death and alleged WikiLeaks contact

Funny how it took FoxNews a week to acknowledge what others knew the first day. Not before they simply made the story disappear without comment. Not before that viral alt reality right wing interwebby took off with the fake story of a democrat being the source of wikileaks instead of the russians. Nice try. Gotta butthurt when the official trump outlet and tlr bible gets caught peddling fake news.

Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death and alleged WikiLeaks contact

Funny how it took FoxNews a week to acknowledge what others knew the first day. Not before they simply made the story disappear without comment. Not before that viral alt reality right wing interwebby took off with the fake story of a democrat being the source of wikileaks instead of the russians. Nice try. Gotta butthurt when the official trump outlet and tlr bible gets caught peddling fake news.
    MSM reports fake news and doesn't retract at all. Google mainstream media fake news there's so much fake news it rivals the cartoon section.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

FAKE news, offset by REAL BUTTHURT.

Last edited by SteveW; 05-24-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    MSM reports fake news and doesn't retract at all. Google mainstream media fake news there's so much fake news it rivals the cartoon section.
    Ah, the rubber glue response. I googled your suggestion. No such cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

Ah, the rubber glue response. I googled your suggestion. No such cartoon.
    Ah, the Shitfly Response. I googled the alleged failure.

https://www.google.com/#q=mainstream+media+fake+news

Not sure I'm fully onboard with Stinky's claim.

Another trolling failure.

Last edited by SteveW; 05-24-2017 at 08:13 PM.
    System Specifications

^^ A newspaper strawman maker all he needs is a tinfoil hat...

Trying to mold the statistics to fit his radical left agenda.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin