Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Re: Fake News. Examples of it from a dying format known as the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    No I realize you're delusional and in DeNile. It seems to me private companies don't have the right to do whatever they want because of ultra radical left politically correct people like you. The only exception is companies that are radical left friendly and big donors to the DNC.

Fake post triple T ...

There's the problem with your rotting mind from listening to foxnews all day. You just don't make sense anymore.

So now government can tell private businesses what to do by rewriting the constitution to make free speech by employees covered?

It's fake news to describe the 1st amendment as is really is?

On the rest, better show my actual quotes, TB. As I see it, you're the one doing multi posts a day whining about things.

And lookie, I didn't have to use a trolling picture or my imagination to dismiss you. Just your actual words.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    No I realize you're delusional and in DeNile. It seems to me private companies don't have the right to do whatever they want because of ultra radical left politically correct people like you. The only exception is companies that are radical left friendly and big donors to the DNC.

Fake post triple T ...

Quote Originally Posted by Butt Pirate View Post

There's the problem with your rotting mind from listening to foxnews all day. You just don't make sense anymore.

So now government can tell private businesses what to do by rewriting the constitution to make free speech by employees covered?

It's fake news to describe the 1st amendment as is really is?

On the rest, better show my actual quotes, TB. As I see it, you're the one doing multi posts a day whining about things.

And lookie, I didn't have to use a trolling picture or my imagination to dismiss you. Just your actual words.
    Last edited by SteveW; 08-11-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

^^. Russians!
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

N. Korea 'on standby to launch,' state-run paper says in response to Trump's latest warnings

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-warnings.html

In other news MSM puts between the comics section and the obituaries. The real world still exists...

RUSSIANS!
    OBSTRUCTION!
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Werd...

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/...709312/photo/1

Why are the media not showing yesterday's image of the dead child like they used the child on the beach

2:10 AM - 18 Aug 2017
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Wolf Blitzer blames Trump for the terrorist attack in Spain, copycat thingy. Old wolf has numbnuts and a numbbrain to match. I wonder if it occurred to him maybe the manic in Charlottesville was following all the ISIS vehicle terror attacks in Europe and other places in the world. Actually I think he has a terminal case of NumbNuts Trump Derangement Syndrome... Idiot...

~ Benjamin Franklin