Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Fake News. Examples of it from a dying format known as the MSM.

^ A new all time low.... Sickos...
    I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.

CNN reports that Loretta Lynch recused herself after meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac.

It never happened.

Just more fake news from the Clinton News Network.

Funny how CNN'S fake news is always slanted in the same direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    CNN reports that Loretta Lynch recused herself after meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac.

It never happened.

Just more fake news from the Clinton News Network.

Funny how CNN'S fake news is always slanted in the same direction.
    Funny how the right twitched on 'CNN' selling fake news without following through with what another CNN talking head stated during the same broadcast:
    The CNN panel, which included the network's chief political correspondent, Dana Bash, CNN executive editor Mark Preston and CNN contributor Margaret Hoover, nodded along at first, and they continued their discussion of the Sessions controversy.

Bash eventually interjected to correct Lemon, saying, "Loretta Lynch, she did say she wouldn't be involved in the decisions, but didn't completely remove herself from the investigation, which could be an example of why [the Trump White House] potentially need to do it differently this time."
    Yup, pretty slanted. Apparently you didn't know 'CNN' stated Lynch didn't recuse herself after 'CNN' stated she did based on your fake news sources.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Funny how the right twitched on 'CNN' selling fake news without following through with what another CNN talking head stated during the same broadcast:

Yup, pretty slanted. Apparently you didn't know 'CNN' stated Lynch didn't recuse herself after 'CNN' stated she did based on your fake news sources.
    You yup yup - once we noticed the subject was indeed pregnant an immediate abortion was performed. No harm no foul - noting ever happened....
    Hillary +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Hey TicTac, I'll assume you are knocking MSM FoxNews and their use of a Swedish 'expert' no one in Sweden had ever heard of. Good one! FAKE NEWZ!!!

Fake Sweden expert on Fox News – has criminal convictions in US, no connection to Swedish security
    Fox News continues to focus on the debate about how immigration is breaking Sweden. One guest last night, described as a ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”, spoke about the problems caused by criminality in Swedish cities and suburbs. But neither the Swedish Defense Ministry nor Foreign Office have heard of the expert. Nils Bildt, who called for an “open and honest” debate on crime, has previously been convicted of a violent offence in the United States.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Google racial unrest in Sweden ... it is happening... blind as a bat and DeNile. The Europeans can't come to grips with their failed immigration and refugee policies they are in denial...
    I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Google racial unrest in Sweden ... it is happening... blind as a bat and DeNile. The Europeans can't come to grips with their failed immigration and refugee policies they are in denial...
    That's not what otoc is interested in.

Hahaha. As if you guys ever got any of my interests correct. FAKE POSTS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    That's not what otoc is interested in.
    He's to jackass stubborn to face reality. He's in Democratic Party la la land...
    I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    He's to jackass stubborn to face reality. He's in Democratic Party la la land...
    There's nothing new in la la land.

The NY Slimes, stealth editing edition....

DEVASTATING PROOF OF MEDIA BIAS: New York Times Airbrushes Away Democrat’s Embarrassing False Claim Without a Trace

Jay Caruso noted that Senator Claire McCaskill had claimed early today never to have met with a Russian ambassador:
    I've been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years.No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign Rel Com.
    — Claire McCaskill (@clairecmc) March 2, 2017

Then undeniable documentary and photographic evidence emerged that she had.
    I bet she wishes she could just airbrush that initial tweet from history — like it never happened.

Kinda like the New York Times did today with her claim.

They reported it — and then, when they figured out it was wrong, they simply vanished it. Whoosh. Presto-change-o! It was never there. Did you hear me? It was never there.

. . .
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Wrong again.

Hillary +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    We got you had an interest in contributing articles to the army of little green monkies....

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/pages/otoc

FAKE CENTRIST!!!!

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ He wrote an article about a "mega troll"... on good authority.