Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: Fake News. Examples of it from a dying format known as the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ A newspaper strawman maker all he needs is a tinfoil hat...

Trying to mold the statistics to fit his radical left agenda.
    Ahh, a tinfoil hat with a radical agenda?
    That's your apparel of choice these days.
    Fox got nailed. Hannity is promising to stay on the fake story. Like you guys, there's no backing down.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Fox got nailed. Hannity is promising to stay on the fake story. Like you guys, there's no backing down.
    Similar to The Vince Foster suicide don't ask don't tell. Poor old Vince had to shoot himself twice to get the job done. What a klutz, eh!
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

Hillary +3

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Similar to The Vince Foster suicide don't ask don't tell. Poor old Vince had to shoot himself twice to get the job done. What a klutz, eh!
    Only similar in terms of the tin foil hat conspiracies you choose to believe in. Foster's suicide was looked by 6 investigations and ruled a suicide by all. Just like trump jr, tweeting an association to debunked 'theory' that foxnews had to drop with the mention of foster's name without new evidence, you double down and seemingly seem proud in your ignorance while throwing stones my way. Nice glass house you reside in. Must be pretty airy.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Only similar in terms of the tin foil hat conspiracies you choose to believe in. Foster's suicide was looked by 6 investigations and ruled a suicide by all. Just like trump jr, tweeting an association to debunked 'theory' that foxnews had to drop with the mention of foster's name without new evidence, you double down and seemingly seem proud in your ignorance while throwing stones my way. Nice glass house you reside in. Must be pretty airy.
    Ignorance no. Every time you get steamed up you reinforce the validity of my posts. Radical left democrats hate the truth when the see the truth they go into to attack mode. The truth is there worst enemy.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions ...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Ignorance no. Every time you get steamed up you reinforce the validity of my posts. Radical left democrats hate the truth when the see the truth they go into to attack mode. The truth is there worst enemy.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions ...
    I love it when you guys project.

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

I love it when you guys project.
    With that thought, it's all done for your pleasure.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Gotta keep that narrative in shape.... Pallywood in full swing in the wake of another Mooslim terrorist attack.

SHOCK VIDEO: CNN Creates #FakeNews in London Following Terror Attacks, Stages Anti-ISIS Muslim Protesters

A video released a day after the Islamic terror attacks in London show a CNN crew staging a scene with Muslims holding signs saying “ISIS Will Lose”.

The following is a screenshot of the signs:

The same crowd was used for the following AP post it appears – note the man with green around his neck in both pictures. This is how fake news spreads.
    CNN’s Abu Dhabi Managing Editor, Becky Anderson’s original video was posted to her official Twitter account where she called the London terrorists a ‘handful of twisted fools hell-bent on taking lives’.

Follow

Becky Anderson
    @BeckyCNN

My message to the #LondonBridge attackers: You are a handful of twisted fools hell-bent on taking lives
    9:13 AM - 4 Jun 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Below is a video of the behind-the-scenes work CNN did to stage the photo-op with Muslims holding up signs that read, ‘ISIS WILL LOSE’.

The original post came from Mark Antro, a Londoner who captured the video:

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Raphael Satter, a journalist for AP also posted a picture to his Twitter account of the staged photo-op:

17h
    Raphael Satter
    @razhael

Fine, cool spring day in London. Barely visible in this photo but five empty red double decker buses are parked on #LondonBridge. pic.twitter.com/3qCu271NbC

Follow

Raphael Satter
    @razhael

A group of London Muslims have come bearing flowers and posters saying "ISIS will lose" and "Love will win" across a photo of Tower Bridge. pic.twitter.com/ECCLIRC3dp
    11:37 AM - 4 Jun 2017

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ CNN on Candid Camera.

^^ Bu,bu,bu But love, hugs and kisses conquers all evil. Look how peaceful and loving they are. All it takes is a little understanding and a .44 magnum...

Last edited by tucker; 06-05-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

They may not even be who CNN say they are.

Certainly Not News.

^^ One word... Fake...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

I see the neocon drama queens are making up fake news again. Go wild!

I see the neocon drama queens are making up fake news again. Go wild!
    What ever gave you that idea. Ask yourself one question... Do I Feel Lucky Today? ...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Climate coverage: Opposing not just Trump's policies but the president's persona

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...s-persona.html

Personal Vendetta? Surely you jest.... The MSM professionals are far above personal hatred ...

Blood Feud!
    ~ Benjamin Franklin