Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Re: Fake News. Examples of it from a dying format known as the MSM.

CNN got rid of three fake newsers under their employ. It involved fake Russia news. On CNN. Surprise!!! Fake Russia news. Its a nightly thing on the Clinton News Network.

This. is.. CNN

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^Pissed as Hell that this so called "legitimate news" network has gotten away with this for as long as it has. My only comforts are knowing that only the true idiot leftards will still watch their propaganda and knowing they haven't gotten a penny from me in years due to the fact I cut the cord. FU CNN and I'll add the Puffed Ho's, Salon, See-BS, ABC, MSNBC, and all the other usual suspects to that greeting as well!

^^^ True idiot leftards?

Last edited by SteveW; 06-27-2017 at 11:42 AM.

^^ What goes around... Comes around ... sweet, eh!

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/wha...d_comes_around
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

This should be a hoot.. CNN has 1/2 the team that invented the entire RUSSIA thang in the immediate wake of Cankles loss. Wonder why they left Mook out?

CNN to air 'The Russian Connection: Inside the Attack on Democracy' Tuesday night

Wednesday's Headline:
    CNN Retracts Last Night Story on Russian Connection.

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Sarah Palin sues NY Times over editorial tying her to Giffords shooting

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-shooting.html

The Old Gray Lady getting sued for publishing news they knew was false. The bastion of democracy, the protecter of the constitution, they always spread peace and harmony... Not ...

That should be good for 10 or 20 million in Palin's bank account.

^^THIS>> IS>>> CNN>>>

-The Gipper

Trump, NYT reporter duel on Twitter over health care claims

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...re-claims.html

The now famous anonymous senator speaks again. I wonder if the anonymous senator ran an anonymous campaign when he was elected.

The published reason did sound a bit too ethical to be true...

In perhaps the least shocking development in CNN's retracted Russiagate story saga, the real reason CNN pulled the story and issued its unorthodox apology to Trump associate Anthony Scaramucci has come to light: the network was facing a $100 million libel suit, and at a particularly inopportune moment for CNN President Jeff Zucker.
    link

NOOO!!! It was journalistic integrity you anti-journalist pigs!!!

^^ Journalists with a degree from the Fascist School of Journalism ... Motto .... Trust Me ...

Trump attacks 'Psycho' Joe Scarborough, '

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...tter-tear.html

It's MSDNC Morning Joe's turn, well deserved turn I might add.

Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe

Scarborough and Brzezinski: “#DumbAsARockMika and lover #JealousJoe are lost, confused & saddened since @POTUS @realDonaldTrump stopped returning their calls! Unhinged.”
    That's quite descriptive ... Kaa Pow ...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/2...Pm19X9rQ?amp=1

Correction: June 29, 2017
    A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

-The Gipper

I guess you guys would like our child-in-chief tweets.

Besides how his polls are dropping like a stone in regards to that twopic, here's another opinion...
    Trump tweets bring new accusations of sexism, bullying
    President Trump unleashed a wave of new accusations of sexism and cyberbullying on Thursday, with an early morning tweet criticizing MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski and claiming she was “bleeding” from a “face-lift.”

The slam from Trump triggered an almost-instant avalanche of criticism. A slew of GOP lawmakers spoke out against Trump’s online remarks, with House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) calling them not “an appropriate comment.”

MSNBC decried Thursday’s Trump tweets as a form of “bullying,” saying in a statement, “It’s a sad day for America when the president spends his time bullying, lying and spewing petty personal attacks instead of doing his job.”

But deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told Fox News on Thursday that Trump, in fact, is the one who has been bullied.

The president, Sanders said to Fox’s Bill Hemmer, “isn’t going to be somebody who is bullied and allowed people — himself and those around him — to be personally attacked.”

Sanders followed that up with a further defense of Trump at the White House press briefing, where she said that in electing the president, voters had wanted a “fighter.”

Melania Trump, who announced in the days before the presidential election that she would embark on a children-focused, anti-cyberbullying campaign as first lady, defended her husband’s words through a spokeswoman.

“The first lady has stated publicly in the past, when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder,” Stephanie Grisham told CNN in a statement.

When asked if Trump’s tweets were in violation of Twitter’s anti-harassment policy — which states that users “may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others” — a Twitter spokesperson told The Hill, “We don’t comment on individual accounts, for privacy and security reasons.”

Mark Feldstein, a University of Maryland broadcast journalism professor and former investigative correspondent, called Trump's “deliberately crude personal attacks” on Brzezinski in a public forum such as Twitter “unprecedented.”

“Other presidents, like Richard Nixon, made offensive comments about journalists in private, but none ever intentionally launched such intimately nasty and insulting public broadsides on an individual reporter as these tweets from Trump,” Feldstein, the journalism historian and author of “Poisoning the Press,” about Nixon and the news media, told ITK.

“I've studied this enough to know that in more than 200 years of often acrimonious relations between presidents and the press, this really does reach a new low of personal vindictiveness to single out and shame a particular reporter in such a public fashion,” he said.
    I can imagine how the handful here would react if the tweets had Obama's name attached to them and the targets were with FoxNews.

Personally, I have never seen such a sad display of a thin-skinned drama queen using Twitter in an official capacity.

lol, I give Huckabee 3 months to Spicer's 6 as far as lasting in the official spin zone of alt reality.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

I guess you guys would like our child-in-chief tweets.

Besides how his polls are dropping like a stone in regards to that twopic, here's another opinion...
    Trump tweets bring new accusations of sexism, bullying

I can imagine how the handful here would react if the tweets had Obama's name attached to them and the targets were with FoxNews.

Personally, I have never seen such a sad display of a thin-skinned drama queen using Twitter in an official capacity.

lol, I give Huckabee 3 months to Spicer's 6 as far as lasting in the official spin zone of alt reality.