Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by ButtHurt Tree Hugger View Post
    Yes, I have. Who are these plants plural, mr government is bad?

Meanwhile manafort gets nailed again. Trump lawyers argue he is above the law in preparation of something, and trump tweets he knew Flynn lied to the fbi while saying no Russian contact. Hell, the only thing that would make this a worse news day would be to give public lands away, or coming up with a tax plan for the rich that only benefits the middle class in time for mid year elections before we get screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    You’re good at parroting radical left talking points. A quick glance at news from the radical left and MSM encapsulates the crap you’re throwing in the fan and up on the TLR board. Tax plan is Armageddon as your gal Nancy said. You left that out of your radical left recital. The so-called public lands you talk about aren’t at all public unless you have the key to the lock on the gate. A federal government land grab orchestrated by your Messiah and the treehuggers. You would benefit immensely if you did a little thinking for yourself instead relying on radical left talking points as your only source of knowledge... Moron
    Agreed, Moron best fits.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Anti-Trump bias exposed in Mueller probe
    Dec. 05, 2017 - 7:43 - Panel reacts to the latest revelations on 'Hannity.'

http://video.foxnews.com/v/566933131...#sp=show-clips

Andrew Weissmann? Mueller’s Mad Dog Rottweiler ...
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

^^^ The Sphincter Brothers can explain that away with a little copy/paste job...
    System Specifications

Among Mr. Weissmann’s sparkling list of accomplishments...

Mueller’s top gun in Russia probe known for hardball tactics, overturned rulings

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...prosecutor-kn/

He should be in jail.
    ― George Carlin

If Sessions had any guts he would un-recuse fire Mueller and his whole crew. Appoint an outside of Washington DC establishment special prosecutor. Then recuse again.
    ― George Carlin

Gregg Jarrett: 'The Mueller Investigation Is Illegitimate and Corrupt'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/0...te-and-corrupt

Judge Nap to Sessions: Give Hillary Clinton Email Case to Prosecutors to Present to Grand Jury

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/0...ent-grand-jury

And

FBI head Wray will testify after Trump trashed agency

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politi...ing/index.html

Boy O boy breakout the popcorn. FBI and integrity can’t be used in the same sentence.
    ― George Carlin

DOJ releases Sessions security clearance application indicating no contacts with foreign governments

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/do...rticle/2628516

SF 86 you say? Sessions accused of lying on the SF 86 is the reason he recused from the Trump witch hunt, you say. You say he really didn’t have to recuse. The only radical left witch hunt so far that worked, you say. I’m absolutely shocked ....
    ― George Carlin

^^^ Takes me back a few years to when the Hillary email scandal first broke loose. BongWater, TicToc, BBB and a couple of other SnowFlakes would argue all about classified material handling & DOD Security Clearances - BongWater used to claim he was "Cleared" when in the military, and hung out with some baddasses still in the military on the weekends for coffee.

None of those whining libberal Hillary fanboys even know what an SF86 is, let alone ever filled one out or experienced the subsequent multi-agency investigation(s) and briefings / de-briefings. They don't comprehend the basic process, hence the BS alarm.

Reminds me of the "Area 51" documentary TV shows, when they interview a "former employee", and they "tell all" about the alien technology. That's an immediate trip to a lengthy federal incarceration.

Another one was the F-22 discussions. Again, a classified special access program. Those that actually do know can't/won't talk about it - yet our liberal turds that frequent this place attempt to discredit the aircraft in support of Obama's disastrous cancellation of the program.

BS spewing Moron's.
    Last edited by SteveW; 12-09-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    System Specifications

sessions doesn't see it that way.

Jeff Sessions explains why he recused himself from Trump campaign-related investigations

"I recused myself, not because of any asserted wrongdoing, or any belief that I may have been involved in any wrongdoing in the campaign," Sessions said, "but because a Department of Justice regulation ... I felt, required it."

The rule that Sessions cited — 28 CFR 45.2 — states that DOJ employees may not "participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or who would be directly affected by the outcome."

Sessions said that because he served as an adviser and surrogate for the Trump campaign, he had to recuse himself from DOJ investigations into potential collusion between Trump's campaign and Russian officials.

The attorney general recused himself on March 2 after reports emerged that Sessions had twice met with the Russian ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak, during the course of the election, contradicting statements he made during his Senate confirmation hearing, in which he said under oath that he did not have contacts with Russians during the campaign.

Following the bombshell report, Democrats swiftly demanded Sessions' resignation, while a growing group of Republicans called on the attorney general to recuse himself from campaign-related investigations.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^ Takes me back a few years to when the Hillary email scandal first broke loose. BongWater, TicToc, BBB and a couple of other SnowFlakes would argue all about classified material handling & DOD Security Clearances - BongWater used to claim he was "Cleared" when in the military, and hung out with some baddasses still in the military on the weekends for coffee.

None of those whining libberal Hillary fanboys even know what an SF86 is, let alone ever filled one out or experienced the subsequent multi-agency investigation(s) and briefings / de-briefings. They don't comprehend the basic process, hence the BS alarm.

Reminds me of the "Area 51" documentary TV shows, when they interview a "former employee", and they "tell all" about the alien technology. That's an immediate trip to a lengthy federal incarceration.

Another one was the F-22 discussions. Again, a classified special access program. Those that actually do know can't/won't talk about it - yet our liberal turds that frequent this place attempt to discredit the aircraft in support of Obama's disastrous cancellation of the program.

BS spewing Moron's.
    Those that don’t know are always the experts. You see it on an hourly basis in the halls of congress and from MSM experts.
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    No known connection to The Nazi’s, Skinheads or David Duke? Must at least be a racist or bigotry tie-in somewhere to be made.
    Last edited by SteveW; 12-09-2017 at 10:57 PM.
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Those that don’t know are always the experts. You see it on an hourly basis in the halls of congress and from MSM experts.
    Like getting legal advise from your celly... lol.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...p-dossier.html

The wife of DOJ Official Ohr worked for Fusion GPS summer through fall of 2016. I don’t see anything suspicious about that. Perfectly normal right TT&BB.

I wonder if Kankles and Mueller are pen partners.
    Last edited by tucker; 12-11-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    ― George Carlin

^^^ The Sphincter Brothers are fine with it since it benefitted Hillary’s chances in the election. Works kind of like “The War”. First, Hillary Kerry Pelosi etc. we’re “for the war” when it was politically popular. Then, 23 switcharoo theycwere all “against the war”.

You see it’s all about what’s best to further their political aspirations. Anything that discredited Trump, regardless if it were true or not is good.
    System Specifications

FBI's McCabe 'has an Ohr problem,' will not testify on Tuesday, source says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urce-says.html

The old 4th quarter 30 seconds left in the game take a knee stall. Do ya think the FBI, DOJ, Mueller team is trying to hide something... Shh it’s the old top secret we’re quilty of illegal activity coverup. Treason ... shhh
    ― George Carlin