Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

Well the libtards begged for investigations.. they got it. Looks like the unmasking of Trump and associates and leaking of that material which was widely disseminated in the Obama administration is growing. Don't look to CNN as I'm told by them this is not news... RUSSIA!!!

SUSAN RICE IN CROSSHAIRS AS POTENTIAL FELON

A major development in the Obama spy/leak scandal: former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice has been identified as a person who repeatedly requested that associates of Donald Trump (and perhaps Trump himself) be unmasked in raw intelligence intercepts. Eli Lake of Bloomberg reports:

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The pattern of Rice’s requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government’s policy on “unmasking” the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like “U.S. Person One.”

The National Security Council’s senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting the review, according to two U.S. officials who spoke with Bloomberg View on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly. In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice’s multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel’s office, who reviewed more of Rice’s requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

If true, this is a bombshell, if not exactly a surprise. We know from her tour of the Sunday morning talk shows to misrepresent Benghazi that Rice was a political hack, more than willing to do dirty work on behalf of President Obama. Her alleged role here would fit with that history.
    Rice apparently has not yet commented:

Rice did not respond to an email seeking comment on Monday morning.
    Lake notes that Rice’s requesting raw intelligence in which Trump associates figured might not be illegal:

The standard for senior officials to learn the names of U.S. persons incidentally collected is that it must have some foreign intelligence value, a standard that can apply to almost anything. This suggests Rice’s unmasking requests were likely within the law.
    That strikes me as a generous interpretation. In any event, if Rice and others conspired to leak confidential information or publicly disclose information about individuals like General Flynn, it would be a crime.

For an optimistic take on where the multiple Russia-related stories are heading, check out Kurt Schlichter’s piece at Townhall: “The Russiagate Scam Will Blow Up In The Democrats’ Smug Faces.”

This part certainly seems correct:

[I]t’s safe to say that there was absolutely no collusion of any kind between Team Trump and anyone Russian. None. How do I know this to a near certainty? Because we haven’t seen anybody leak any evidence of any in the six-plus months that they’ve been pushing this nonsense.
    Nothing.
    You think the geniuses leading our intelligence community – not the brave and dedicated folks in the trenches but the clowns and political suck-ups lording over them – could have or would have kept real collusion secret? Do you think if Trump was cavorting with the former commies we wouldn’t have heard about it from the NYT, the WaPo and the rest of the Democrat steno pool about a week before November 8th?
    Get. Real.
    Does anyone here think for a millisecond that the Obama-appointed leadership in the intelligence community, whose loyalty is to their own political class and not to the country, would hesitate for a microsecond before leaking something they thought would hurt Trump? We know they wouldn’t hesitate because they didn’t hesitate – they feloniously released a classified transcript involving Mike Flynn just to shaft him and the Administration.

Which, as Schlichter says, is the only crime we have any evidence of in the entire Russian saga.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

bengaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

bb

^^^ You're doing it all wrong... it's spelled "Russia!!!".

BOMBSHELL REPORT II: ‘Unmasked’ Information on Trump Team ‘Disseminated…To The PEOPLE AT THE TOP’ Of Obama Administration

Following Monday morning’s bombshell report from Eli Lake at Bloomberg that Obama national security advisor Susan Rice requested unmasked raw intelligence information about members of the Trump campaign and transition team, Fox News’ Adam Housely reports that top members of the Obama administration saw Rice’s requested information.

According to Housely, we know that there was incidental collection of information on Trump and his team for “up to a year” before the inauguration. “That information was disseminated…through NSA channels. It’s unprecedented, I’m told, the way this was done,” Housely explained. He added, “What I’m told is that when these reports came out, names were there, and that’s basically unprecedented….This unmasked information, these names of Americans who had done nothing wrong, was disseminated to all of NSC, some at DOD…Rice knew about this possibly as well.” Housely mentioned former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

This widens the circle of people who had access to classified intelligence that had been unmasked, reportedly at Rice’s behest – and includes a large swath of the top of the Obama administration intelligence apparatus. Unmasking American citizens by national security officials isn’t itself illegal – but leaking it to the press certainly is. And we now know that at the very least, the Obama administration was suspicious that Trump was involved in nefarious activity, even though we still have not a shred of evidence that such activity took place.

So what we have is a partisan use of power, which while not illegal, certainly made it easier for laws to be broken to target the Trump Team.

And of course the left's messiah just found out about all this in the paper today...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Snap.. crackle.. pop... she ordered spreadsheets.

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

Update: In response to a question Tuesday from NBC News reporter Andrea Mitchell, former Obama White House National Security Adviser Susan Rice denied that she “prepared” spreadsheets of surveilled telephone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides. The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group, however, reported that Rice “ordered” the spreadsheets to be produced.

In addition, former U.S. Attorney Joe DiGenova, one of TheDCNF’s sources, said Tuesday in response to Rice that her denial “would come as quite a surprise to the government officials who have reviewed dozens of those spreadsheets.”

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.
    . . .

-The Gipper

Another darn good read here, take a gander at the whole thing. It's worth the 4 minutes. :

Susan Rice’s White House Unmasking: A Watergate-style Scandal

. . .

To summarize: At a high level, officials like Susan Rice had names unmasked that would not ordinarily be unmasked. That information was then being pushed widely throughout the intelligence community in unmasked form . . . particularly after Obama, toward the end of his presidency, suddenly — and seemingly apropos of nothing — changed the rules so that all of the intelligence agencies (not just the collecting agencies) could have access to raw intelligence information.

As we know, the community of intelligence agencies leaks like a sieve, and the more access there is to juicy information, the more leaks there are. Meanwhile, former Obama officials and Clinton-campaign advisers, like Farkas, were pushing to get the information transferred from the intelligence community to members of Congress, geometrically increasing the likelihood of intelligence leaks.

By the way, have you noticed that there have been lots of intelligence leaks in the press?

There’s an old saying in the criminal law: The best evidence of a conspiracy is success.

The criminal law also has another good rule of thumb: Consciousness of guilt is best proved by false exculpatory statements. That’s a genre in which Susan Rice has rich experience.

Two weeks ago, she was asked in an interview about allegations by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R., Calif.) that the Obama administration had unmasked Trump-team members.

“I know nothing about this,” Rice replied. “I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today.”

Well, at least she didn’t blame it on a video.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    bengaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

bb
    Hahaha. This is the only post I can read and the only one that best answered the ridiculous pivot away from the topic the handful can't see. Thanks! Spygate. Geez. As if we didn't hear there was an active investigation.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Hahaha. This is the only post I can read and the only one that best answered the ridiculous pivot away from the topic the handful can't see. Thanks! Spygate. Geez. As if we didn't hear there was an active investigation.
    Ignoring... you're still doing it all wrong.

-The Gipper

just teenage gossip girls spreading lies.

the father of the internet is saddened.

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechc...gly-its-become

On all those "nasty people" on the Web

Berners-Lee initially imagined the Web as a beautiful platform that could help us overcome national and cultural boundaries. He envisioned it would break down silos, but many people today believe the Web has created silos.

And he still largely sees the potential of the Web, but it has not turned out to be the complete cyber Utopian dream he had hoped. He's particularly worried about the dark side of social media — places where he says anonymity is being used by "misogynist bullies, by nasty people who just get a kick out of being nasty."
    bb

bb
    Well then you gossip girls should look to reform your images. v11?

-The Gipper

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechc...gly-its-become

bb
    Lol, he's been to tlr I see.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

About now I think TT&BB should be digging deep fighting holes (aka foxhole). The heavy artilliry and air strikes are just starting...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    About now I think TT&BB should be digging deep fighting holes (aka foxhole). The heavy artilliry and air strikes are just starting...
    Damn dude. You make it sound like the trump handful has been welcoming to different views in the past. Bring it on buddy. And try using my posting name, unless you like being called 4ucker.

Ya.. be sure to use patriot4us...

“I Leaked Nothing To Nobody” (WATCH THE VIDEO)

Right when Rice said, “Let me be clear…” I knew we were in for a treat.
    -- story continues below --

via GIPHY
    And after viewing the entire interview, I had a sneaking suspicion that Howie would be as happy as a batter-dipped fried clam. After all, if there is one thing Howie loves, it is a moon bat under fire.

Say what you will about Susan Rice but she certainly knows how to give the press a great quote.
    “I leaked nothing to nobody.” That is gold Susie. Gold.

-The Gipper

text book, mikey boy is an inspiration alt-tlr crowd. even more so when you read some of his non-pc blurps.

Why the White House Is Boosting Mike Cernovich

Sunday, Cernovich broke the news that Barack Obama’s National Security Adviser Susan Rice had requested the so-called “unmasking” of the names of Donald Trump–campaign and transition figures who were swept up in the surveillance of foreign targets. Since then, that story has metastasized in alt- and far-right corners into what looks like a Benghazi-lite. Despite the fact that experts agree there was very little shadiness to what Rice did, a furious cohort of online alt-righters are now convinced Cernovich has uncovered a Watergate-level web of crime and corruption, proving that Obama used the power of the State to attack Trump and those close to him.
    bb

Damn dude. You make it sound like the trump handful has been welcoming to different views in the past. Bring it on buddy. And try using my posting name, unless you like being called 4ucker.
    Which do you prefer patriots4russia or TTotoc. 'Bring it on buddy?' where I come from them there are fightin'...

Hey buddy call me anything you want except Obambi's bitch...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin