Page 101 of 166 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2481
  1. #1501
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,631

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Manafort accountant with immunity admits having reservations about tax filings

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...x-filings.html

    Reservations and what she thinks doesn’t mean much it’s not solid proof... unless the jury convicted Manafort before the trial ever started... That’s quite possible. The prosecution is doing the same thing OJ Simpson’s and Casey Anthony’s lawyers did only it’s reversed.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  2. #1502
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,822

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Manafort accountant with immunity admits having reservations about tax filings

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...x-filings.html

    Reservations and what she thinks doesn’t mean much it’s not solid proof... unless the jury convicted Manafort before the trial ever started... That’s quite possible. The prosecution is doing the same thing OJ Simpson’s and Casey Anthony’s lawyers did only it’s reversed.
    This is the Obama Spygate Scandal you keep promising? OMG.

    Newsflash. The government has Manafort's tax returns. Also the offshore accounts. That's why he was charged. You may think your usual victim card is justified, but that's not going to cut it in court.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  3. #1503
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,631

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    This is the Obama Spygate Scandal you keep promising? OMG.

    Newsflash. The government has Manafort's tax returns. Also the offshore accounts. That's why he was charged. You may think your usual victim card is justified, but that's not going to cut it in court.
    We’ll see where this trial goes Mr Mueller buttboy. The prosecution spent the first 4 days trying to poison the jury. Does Mueller share all his evidence with you and only you...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  4. #1504
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    We’ll see where this trial goes Mr Mueller buttboy. The prosecution spent the first 4 days trying to poison the jury. Does Mueller share all his evidence with you and only you...
    He's "watching".

  5. #1505
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    He's tallying indictments.

  6. #1506
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,631

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    All 372 suspects ....
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  7. #1507
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,925

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    All 372 suspects ....
    In the end, it'll be Mueller +3.

  8. #1508
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,631

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Manafort prosecutors, Judge Ellis engage in 10-minute courtroom spat

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...room-spat.html

    The Judge doesn’t like Muellers prosecutor’s drama. Well he shouldn’t this isn’t Perry Mason a man could easily spend the rest of his life in prison. A political prosecution...


    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  9. #1509
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,822

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Manafort prosecutors, Judge Ellis engage in 10-minute courtroom spat

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...room-spat.html

    The Judge doesn’t like Muellers prosecutor’s drama. Well he shouldn’t this isn’t Perry Mason a man could easily spend the rest of his life in prison. A political prosecution...


    Great journalism! No partisan picture painting there!
    Otoh, if you ever tried reading other sources you might find.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ecution-765100
    Andres pressed on with his argument that the payments to Manafort were not political contributions, this time adding the charge that every time the government tried to elicit testimony about why the payments were made, “Your Honor stops us.

    “The record will reflect I rarely stopped you,” Ellis insisted.

    “I will stand by the record,” Andres snapped.

    “And you will lose,” the judge shot back.

    The exchange then descended into an open squabble, as Andres asked for an example of testimony they’d brought out that was wasn’t relevant.

    “I don’t have to give you an example. I want you to shorten it,” the judge declared.

    The conflict seemed to de-escalate after that point.

    “We’re all tired,” Andres said, while asking for “a slight bit of leniency” when questioning Gates, since the defense used its opening argument to attack his credibility.

    “I didn’t want to be disrespectful,” the prosecutor said just before court recessed for the day.

    “Don’t worry about it,” the judge replied. “I’m not concerned about it at all.”

    Ellis said he recalled from his time as a lawyer the emotions involved in a high-stakes trial.

    “I realize the stress … I remember the pressure. … I’m trying to minimize the stress time, is all I’m trying to do,” he said, prompting laughter from many and somewhat breaking the tense atmosphere that overtook the courtroom during his sparring with Andres.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  10. #1510
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,925

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Manafort prosecutors, Judge Ellis engage in 10-minute courtroom spat

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...room-spat.html

    The Judge doesn’t like Muellers prosecutor’s drama. Well he shouldn’t this isn’t Perry Mason a man could easily spend the rest of his life in prison. A political prosecution...

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry ButtHurt View Post


    Great journalism! No partisan picture painting there!
    Otoh, if you ever tried reading other sources you might find.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ecution-765100
    No ButtHurt here either.


  11. #1511
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,631

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Rep. Gohmert: Mueller won't stop until he gets an indictment
    Aug. 08, 2018 - 6:16 - Republican member of the House Judiciary Committee warns President Trump not to agree to an interview with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators in the Russia probe.

    http://video.foxnews.com/v/581962687...#sp=show-clips

    Give untrustworthy Mueller an interview? Are you kidding that’s like giving a car thief the keys to your car. Or giving TT the key to a new Prius in a parking lot filled with 10,000 new Prius and not telling him which Prius the key fits.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  12. #1512
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,337

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    hate to ruin your alternate reality but judge ellis is part of the court system that runs a fast track sop. so every time you site judge ellis, he is doing what he does for a quick trial. wait for the defense to run into his fast forward mode.


    Litigating in the “Rocket Docket”


    Obviously, the enforcement of these guidelines varies from judge to judge (the more recently appointed judges are a little more flexible), but the spirit of these guidelines is followed by all judges and the deadlines are strictly enforced. I am often surprised how many attorneys with very good reputations are befuddled by the pace of the case or trial because they are used to a different system. The bottom line is that this court favors the attorney who can get to the point quickly and is not intimidated by the process.
    bb

  13. #1513
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,631

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    hate to ruin your alternate reality but judge ellis is part of the court system that runs a fast track sop. so every time you site judge ellis, he is doing what he does for a quick trial. wait for the defense to run into his fast forward mode.


    Litigating in the “Rocket Docket”




    bb
    It’s the judge’s fault stupid...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  14. #1514
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,822

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Rep. Gohmert: Mueller won't stop until he gets an indictment
    Aug. 08, 2018 - 6:16 - Republican member of the House Judiciary Committee warns President Trump not to agree to an interview with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators in the Russia probe.

    http://video.foxnews.com/v/581962687...#sp=show-clips

    Give untrustworthy Mueller an interview? Are you kidding that’s like giving a car thief the keys to your car. Or giving TT the key to a new Prius in a parking lot filled with 10,000 new Prius and not telling him which Prius the key fits.
    Seems more like giving you keyboard access to the internet while getting all your news from fox makes your feel superior, and passive aggressive. Certainly not smart. And still waiting for your evidence of an obama admin spygate scandal. It's been over a year and all you can do is post whiny victim statements from Louie?

    Let's be clear tucker, your lil buddy posted this thread over a month before Mueller started his investigation, and Mueller's gotten a slew of indictments and admissions of guilt to your foxnews conspiracies and louie....
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  15. #1515
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,631

    Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Seems more like giving you keyboard access to the internet while getting all your news from fox makes your feel superior, and passive aggressive. Certainly not smart. And still waiting for your evidence of an obama admin spygate scandal. It's been over a year and all you can do is post whiny victim statements from Louie?

    Let's be clear tucker, your lil buddy posted this thread over a month before Mueller started his investigation, and Mueller's gotten a slew of indictments and admissions of guilt to your foxnews conspiracies and louie....
    Oh my we’re getting mouthy... well maybe if the lovely Loretta Lynch would of skipped that tarmac meeting with Bubba she wouldn’t of recused from the Hillary investigation. Maybe if Chromey didn’t break all the rules and appoint himself Attorney General. Maybe if Trump would have appointed Mueller Attorney General like Mueller wanted there wouldn’t be a special council. Maybe if Sessons didn’t recuse Rosenstein wouldn’t have the job he has right now. Maybe if Cankles and the dnc didn’t pay for a phony Dossier Chromey, Rosenstein and Mueller wouldn’t have teamed and decided to start the phony witchhunt were stuck with now... There’s no doubt Obambi gave the treasonous orders to cook up a phony investigation.., Maybe if you weren’t a Socialist Moron you might be able to think for yourself instead of MSM doing the thinking for you.
    Last edited by tucker; 08-09-2018 at 08:29 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •