Page 11 of 166 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ It can't be repeated often enough ... Fake ...
    True... true. Its been so exhaustively repetitive that its gone beyond silly.

Kinda like the latest Algorythm that the world will end because the USA backed out of the Paris Global Warming scam.

Global Warming ----> Climate Change ----> Global Destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    True... true. Its been so exhaustively repetitive that its gone beyond silly.

Kinda like the latest Algorythm that the world will end because the USA backed out of the Paris Global Warming scam.

Global Warming ----> Climate Change ----> Global Destruction
    This is simply a pitiful post. You confuse destruction with disruption that even the military has contingency plans written up for. But please continue your amplification in order to dismiss.

Meanwhile still no obama gate. Just interesting people testifying over the next few days. Leaked intel over Russian election actions that put someone in jail but you guys call fake. Right. Fake. Pitiful.
    Last edited by otoc; 06-07-2017 at 06:07 AM.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ Nope. Your global warming acolytes are talking about destruction of the planet now.

Explain how a follower of your religion directing the military to make a contingency plan for the forecasts of your religion makes your religion any more real.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    This is simply a pitiful post. You confuse destruction with disruption that even the military has contingency plans written up for. But please continue your amplification in order to dismiss.

Meanwhile still no obama gate. Just interesting people testifying over the next few days. Leaked intel over Russian election actions that put someone in jail but you guys call fake. Right. Fake. Pitiful.
    Rooster: I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned, or see you hanged at Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which'll it be?
    Ned: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!
    Rooster: Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!

Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Comey countdown clock is running exactly 23 hours, 19 minutes and 12 seconds until Comey's nothing burger dripping with animal fat testimony... The DNC and MSM are drooling ...

Auntie Maxine has already ordered a nothing burger double decker...
    Last edited by tucker; 06-07-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Rod Rosenstein talks FISA at Senate Intelligence Committee hearing -- live blog

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...live-blog.html

Another nothing burger cover your ass pack of lies...

Don't let one of these land on your nothing burger.

If you do you might have to call one of these.

A SnowFlake must have.

^^^ Nope. Your global warming acolytes are talking about destruction of the planet now.

Explain how a follower of your religion directing the military to make a contingency plan for the forecasts of your religion makes your religion any more real.
    Simpleton dismissal from you again. Science is not a religion.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Simpleton dismissal from you again. Science is not a religion.
    "Science is not a religion" is such the opposite of a simpleton dismissal.

But then I never even claimed science is a religion, you idiot. I claimed the cult of global warmists is a religion. Trouble reading, or trouble comprehending?

Got any science, hockey schtick? How 'bout some Bill Nye or some Al Gore?

Look, I get that you have no answer for the simple question, "Explain how a follower of your religion directing the military to make a contingency plan for the forecasts of your religion makes your religion any more real", so you have to go off on a diversion that won't be called your favorite retort, "pivot".

Just so you understand that I get your schtick.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 06-07-2017 at 02:16 PM.

"Science is not a religion" is such the opposite of a simpleton dismissal.

But then I never even claimed science is a religion, you idiot. I claimed the cult of global warmists is a religion. Trouble reading, or trouble comprehending?

Got any science, hockey schtick? How 'bout some Bill Nye or some Al Gore?

Look, I get that you have no answer for the simple question, "Explain how a follower of your religion directing the military to make a contingency plan for the forecasts of your religion makes your religion any more real", so you have to go off on a diversion that won't be called your favorite retort, "pivot".

Just so you understand that I get your schtick.
    Lol, you also didn't say you were a .

Lol, you also didn't say you were a .
    Angry dots. Pure genius. Here's some more for your entertainment.

Angry dots. Pure genius. Here's some more for your entertainment.

Angry dots? Stop projecting, dude. You think smiley faces hide anything coming my way from you? Fill in my dots.

2 months and counting. Still no 'Obama Admin Spygate Scandal'. <<<that's a real smiley.
    Last edited by otoc; 06-07-2017 at 07:01 PM.

12 months and counting, still no Trump/Russia collusion evidence... so I figure we have at least 10 more months to put the hammer on Obambi.

And calling dots, "dots" is projecting? Me thinks you don't know what the words you use mean.

Or after more than a decade you're still clueless about how the software works here.

Idiot, either way.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 06-07-2017 at 08:32 PM.