Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Ya never have commented on this little ditty. You've been right all along, the election was rigged......
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain ButtHurt Astair View Post

You are simply being unreal with your denial of the russian impact on an election, seem to ignore what she said, and once again seem to see bad action during the primaries by a democrat that wasn't met with outrage by Bernie as a justification for denial of foreign nation attacking our citizens and actual election. I'm waiting to see if the trump administration worked with the foreign actors and favors were returned. Like for the brother of the secretary of 'education'. I swear, you guys go ranting on about 'gates' when they don't exist like the little boy who cried wolf. Where's the obama in this 'gate'? hahahahah, Donna, oh donna, donna , donna, donna.
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    If the democrats rig an election it's standard operating procedure. Everybody expects it there's no surprise factor no big deal.

Russians!
    Notice how he still deftly tap dances around it.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

lol, whatta thread title. Obama Admin 'Spygate' Scandal.

Donna Donna Oh Donna. No wait. Susan Susan Susan. Not.

CNN Exclusive: Classified docs contradict Nunes surveillance claims, GOP and Dem sources say
    Washington (CNN)After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.

Their private assessment contradicts President Donald Trump's allegations that former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice broke the law by requesting the "unmasking" of US individuals' identities. Trump had claimed the matter was a "massive story."
    However, over the last week, several members and staff of the House and Senate intelligence committees have reviewed intelligence reports related to those requests at NSA headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland.

One congressional intelligence source described the requests made by Rice as "normal and appropriate" for officials who serve in that role to the president.

And another source said there's "absolutely" no smoking gun in the reports, urging the White House to declassify them to make clear there was nothing alarming in the documents.
    I'm sure the coming FoxNews spin will make Nunes somehow look good while feeding this internet meme of fake news regarding an Obama 'Spygate' 'Scandal'. Seems I remember Trump calling Rice a criminal. I feel so safe with this guy's finger on the nuclear button.

Russia russia russia.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^The defense that it's "normal and appropriate" misses the mark. Even Nunes has said the unmasking wasn't necessarily illegal. As far as I can tell, the real issue was the seemingly rapid spread of information tidbits to parties that didn't need the information and legally shouldn't have had access to it. Sure, Obama loosened the rules about information exchange between intelligence agencies, but last I knew the multiple press outlets that got ahold of information aren't intelligence agencies.

Among politicians in general, and certainly exemplified by politicians like Hillary, "legal" gets parsed to agonizingly fine detail. And Susan Rice? She's either a hopelessly stupid, blind drone for Obama and company or a finely trained parser of legal-sleeze, or both. No one can rationally defend her statements made immediately prior to the announcement that she directed the unmasking. Sure, the unmasking itself likely was entirely legal. Where it went from there, and the blatant, carefully scripted statements she gave prior to being outed are the kind of things that really irritate the folks not hopelessly and doggedly determined to back their party regardless of the mis-steps.

You seem adept at identifying such determination among the Trump backers, while remaining thoroughly unable to acknowledge the very same behavior in yourself. Centrist, just a little left of tucker and SteveW among others. . .

Are you able to acknowledge the intentional attempt at deception from Rice? Are you able to acknowledge that the beef isn't in the (virtually certain to be legal) unmasking, but where it went from there? Not that it would help your credibility here after all these years, but every post like the above just further cures the cement. . .

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    You are simply being unreal with your denial of the russian impact on an election, seem to ignore what she said, and once again seem to see bad action during the primaries by a democrat that wasn't met with outrage by Bernie as a justification for denial of foreign nation attacking our citizens and actual election. I'm waiting to see if the trump administration worked with the foreign actors and favors were returned. Like for the brother of the secretary of 'education'. I swear, you guys go ranting on about 'gates' when they don't exist like the little boy who cried wolf. Where's the obama in this 'gate'? hahahahah, Donna, oh donna, donna , donna, donna.
    Oh I see now you've made it perfectly clear we are at war with Russia. A Pearl Harbor 911 attack that killed thousands. The strange thing is you have no evidence. Meanwhile back at the ranch America-Russia relations are Cold War in the crapper and getting worse because of the collusion between Trump and Putin.

Susan Rice the FBI, NSA super sleuth investigator, press secretary and leaker extraordinaire. A one women Obambi liar running the government.

Thanks for straightening that out.

Russia
    “What Happened”...

What is the status of the Susan Rice investigation?
    Apr. 11, 2017 - 6:42 - 'The O'Reilly Factor' examines the surveillance controversy latest

http://video.foxnews.com/v/539457883...#sp=show-clips

Where have I heard "ungoing investigation" before.

I wonder if TT and BB might know...
    “What Happened”...

So far, the evidence of Russian interference is zip.

It hasn't even been proven that Podesta's e-mails were hacked by the Russian government, or even Russians at all.

Is there anything more than Podesta's e-mails that are in the discussion of Russian hacking? None that I've seen. What you never hear anymore is "Podesta's e-mails", because then folks would want to read the e-mails. So we get Russian hacking, collusion, etc,. etc.

Its a big nothing burger.

Obama snooping on Trump? Bingo!!!

Collusion the most overused word of the year.

Ungoing investigation the most overused cliche of the year.

“What Happened”...

otoc and CNN... "nuthin to see here say unnamed sources" tells me everything I need to know.

On a related note.. I though ole Claphead told us under oath there were no investigations of Trump's team...

FBI Obtained Surveillance Warrant Against Former Trump Campaign Adviser

The FBI gained approval from a secret federal court last summer to conduct communications surveillance against Carter Page, a former adviser to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, The Washington Post is reporting.

The revelation confirms for the first time that a federal surveillance warrant, known as a FISA warrant, was issued for a member of the Trump campaign as part of a federal investigation of potential ties between the Republican’s associates and the Russian government.
    . . .
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

RUSSIA!!

Congress expands 'unmasking' probe amid questions over Rice role

. . .
    “We will be performing an accounting of all unmasking for political purposes focused on the previous White House administration,” a member of the committee told Fox News. “This is now a full-blown investigation.”

Staffers on the Senate committee told Fox News they also have expanded their investigation into whether presidential candidates were unmasked and information was misused -- and what role former National Security Adviser Susan Rice, among others, played following reports that she requested Trump-affiliated names be unmasked.

For a private U.S. citizen to be “unmasked,” or named, in an intelligence report is extremely rare and typically only done if it has some foreign intelligence value. Typically, the American is a suspect in a crime, is in danger or has to be named to explain the context of the report.

The intelligence reports that Rice and others in the administration reportedly assembled are similar to what a private investigator might piece together, congressional and U.S. intelligence sources said. In some cases, rather than documenting foreign intelligence, the files included salacious personal information that, if released, could be embarrassing or harmful to the person’s reputation, U.S. intelligence and House Intelligence Committee sources said.

These reports were then disseminated to about 20 to 30 people who had classified clearance in the Obama administration hierarchy, these sources said.
    . . .
    Nope.. no abuse to see here...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    The schrade is ovar they ain't got nuttin' and Rice is in the steamer.

Steamed Rice!
    “What Happened”...

“What Happened”...

Now that Trump collusion with Russia has been turned into cosmic dust by an asteroid strike the dems, MSM and the radical left must find a different fake cause. I think illegal immigration, southern border, sanctuary cities and ???

RACISM!!

Will be headline news everyday. When struggling the race card is always headline news distraction ...

Get ready for David Duke, KKK, hitler and slavery... They're back...
    “What Happened”...

System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Now that Trump collusion with Russia has been turned into cosmic dust by an asteroid strike the dems, MSM and the radical left must find a different fake cause. I think illegal immigration, southern border, sanctuary cities and ???

RACISM!!

Will be headline news everyday. When struggling the race card is always headline news distraction ...

Get ready for David Duke, KKK, hitler and slavery... They're back...
    Do you simply make all this stuff up or is some site feeding you this?
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect4us View Post

Do you simply make all this stuff up or is some site feeding you this?
    Just stating the obvious.
    Last edited by SteveW; 05-05-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    System Specifications