Page 8 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Re: Obama Admin Spygate Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

Right. Stupid is facts as we know it, being smart is conspiracy theories as you imagine it.

Newt was right. Should we replay what he said?
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    It's hard to believe you are as stupid as your posts. The Clinton News Network you must be joking. Strangely the Beast still could be indicted the Special Council you wanted can do what Comey should have. The NSA and FBI will be taken care of in due time by the congress when the next hearing on their powers and budget is discussed and legislated. Your Messiah and Boosh gave them the power of god and they abused that power... Dopey...
    He really is as stupid as his posts - perhaps a little dumber, that's the part that's difficult to comprehend.

Forget Russia, it was Obama....

How Team Obama tried to hack the election

. . .

Further, the number of NSA data searches about Americans mushroomed after Obama loosened rules for protecting such identities from government officials and thus the reporters they talk to.
    The FISA court called it a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue” that NSA analysts — in violation of a 2011 rule change prohibiting officials from searching Americans’ information without a warrant — “had been conducting such queries in violation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.”
    A number of those searches were made from the White House, and included private citizens working for the Trump campaign, some of whose identities were leaked to the media. The revelations earned a stern rebuke from the ACLU and from civil-liberties champion Sen. Rand Paul.
    We also learned this week that Obama intelligence officials really had no good reason attaching a summary of a dossier on Trump to a highly classified Russia briefing they gave to Obama just weeks before Trump took office.

. . .
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Forget Russia, it was Obama....

How Team Obama tried to hack the election
    That's certainly a different angle than Stinky's spin to the ballad of Hillary's crushing defeat.....

Think we're still on the "Ignore" list? Wonder if Big Chief would add it to a special section of the 405's top 5 on their list? Maybe we could get Stinky to drive the Prius up to OKC and take a shot at making the list...
    Last edited by SteveW; 05-27-2017 at 04:22 PM.

^^ No doubt TT is searching every radical left internet outpost for a fake story that denies everything. TT is lost on the river DeNile.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^^ Lost with BongWater in the back of the Prius...

^^ No doubt TT is searching every radical left internet outpost for a fake story that denies everything. TT is lost on the river DeNile.
    There you go projecting again. Did you find something?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

if i had more time, i might be inclined to start my own tlr blog.
    baghdad bob's blog : then i could also sign off as bbb.

you mentioned nunes the other day. he's still around even though he stepped aside.

Sources: Nunes still has say in issuing subpoenas in House Intel's Russia inquiry

bb

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

There you go projecting again. Did you find something?
    The great centrist comes screaming in right on que - the Prius is faster than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    if i had more time, i might be inclined to start my own tlr blog.
    baghdad bob's blog : then i could also sign off as bbb.

you mentioned nunes the other day. he's still around even though he stepped aside.

Sources: Nunes still has say in issuing subpoenas in House Intel's Russia inquiry

bb
    hmm, bbb. I'd read it as a balance to the hourly FoxNews C&P reports getting posted here.

I didn't know Nunes was still active to that level of being able to exert control over those getting subpoenas. Gotta love the GOP and their take on stepping aside. Sessions stepped back in to call for the firing of Comey in the same way.

Meanwhile, on the trump russia connection, it seems Jared is having a senior moment and can't remember back several months. So much for cooperating. Another alt reality take on a word ala Nunes and Sessions...
    Lawyer: Kushner ‘has no recollection’ of reported undisclosed Russian contacts
    Top presidential adviser Jared Kushner’s legal team pushed back Friday night against a report that the White House senior adviser and Trump son-in-law had at least three undisclosed contacts with a Russian ambassador during and after the 2016 presidential campaign, saying he had “no recollection” of the alleged exchanges.

"Mr. Kushner participated in thousands of calls in this time period. He has no recollection of the calls as described,” Kushner’s lawyer Jamie Gorelick told POLITICO in a statement, responding to a Reuters report about Kushner's contacts with Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak.

“We have asked (Reuters) for the dates of such alleged calls so we may look into it and respond, but we have not received such information," Gorelick added.

But Kushner's legal team was silent about other reports that President Donald Trump's son-in-law sought to establish a secret line of communications with the Kremlin. The White House did not respond to requests for comment on the reports.
    While I'm sure it's a non-event with the handful here, the calls are...
    An array of former intelligence and national security officials reacted with astonishment to the report, stressing the seriousness of Kushner’s reported actions.

"Hard to fully convey the gravity of this,” said Susan Hennessey, a national security fellow at the Brookings Institution and a former lawyer for the National Security Agency, of the Washington Post report. “Unthinkable Kushner could stay in the White House,” she added.

"GOOD GRIEF. This is serious," Bob Deitz, an NSA and Central Intelligence Agency veteran who worked in both Clinton and Bush administrations, told Business Insider of the attempt to establish secretive Russian communications. "This is a big problem for the President."

The Democratic National Committee called on President Donald Trump to "immediately fire" Kushner.

"Trump has no choice but to immediately fire Kushner, whose failure to report this episode on his security clearance is reason enough for a criminal investigation," the DNC said in a statement.
    Now we know why the trump administration is setting up a war room for russia topics. I'm getting ready for the humor in the upcoming alt reality coming our way.

Notice how there's still no "Obamagate" being discussed other than by the tlr handful? I do.

It's like what FoxNews got handed with their recent attempt at defining what is important...
    HILLARY CLINTON ATTACKED DONALD TRUMP, SO FOX NEWS MOCKED HER FOR COUGHING
    Fake NEWS!!!
    As anyone with access to the internet can attest to, there hasn’t exactly been a lack of news to pick from: President Donald Trump's possible collusion with the Russian Kremlin during the 2016 election and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's decision to break 18 years of tradition by declining to host a Ramadan event at the state department are two prime examples.

But on Saturday, Fox News felt it was more critical for the American people to be made immediately aware of, at least in their eyes: A coughing fit former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had during her commencement speech at Wellesley University Friday.
    The included tweets in that article are priceless.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

hmm, bbb. I'd read it as a balance to the hourly FoxNews C&P reports getting posted here.

I didn't know Nunes was still active to that level of being able to exert control over those getting subpoenas. Gotta love the GOP and their take on stepping aside. Sessions stepped back in to call for the firing of Comey in the same way.

Meanwhile, on the trump russia connection, it seems Jared is having a senior moment and can't remember back several months. So much for cooperating. Another alt reality take on a word ala Nunes and Sessions...
    Lawyer: Kushner ‘has no recollection’ of reported undisclosed Russian contacts

While I'm sure it's a non-event with the handful here, the calls are...

Now we know why the trump administration is setting up a war room for russia topics. I'm getting ready for the humor in the upcoming alt reality coming our way.

Notice how there's still no "Obamagate" being discussed other than by the tlr handful? I do.

It's like what FoxNews got handed with their recent attempt at defining what is important...
    HILLARY CLINTON ATTACKED DONALD TRUMP, SO FOX NEWS MOCKED HER FOR COUGHING
    Fake NEWS!!!

The included tweets in that article are priceless.
    ButtBuddyBob - yes indeed, has a great ring to it! Good job! Really sad to see poor Hillary being victimized again...

Each morning brings new hearsay fake news, a new strawman and the end of the world fear mongering. To be truthful it's getting awfully old and boring. Whipping a dead horse is all the dems have no real evidence. Will the real fascists please stand up and be identified... TT&BBB that means you...

A BBB blog similar to the View... TT is Whoopi Goldberg and BB is Joy Behar ...

Each morning brings new hearsay fake news, a new strawman and the end of the world fear mongering. To be truthful it's getting awfully old and boring. Whipping a dead horse is all the dems have no real evidence. Will the real fascists please stand up and be identified... TT&BBB that means you...

A BBB blog similar to the View... TT is Whoopi Goldberg and BB is Joy Behar ...
    That's it? Seems all you can do is call us names while dismissing things that compromise your bubble as fake news (without saying why) when all you ingest is the real fake news from the official MSM branch of the trump administration. Hey just saying tucker. You have expressed a ridiculous and insulting notion towards BB and myself on a personal level. Pardon me if I keep with the topics and express mine.

So, to recap. Nunes is still active, Jared suddenly can't remember, and the war room is being built. Hardly fake, dude.

I called a Russian friend this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    That's it? Seems all you can do is call us names while dismissing things that compromise your bubble as fake news (without saying why) when all you ingest is the real fake news from the official MSM branch of the trump administration. Hey just saying tucker. You have expressed a ridiculous and insulting notion towards BB and myself on a personal level. Pardon me if I keep with the topics and express mine.

So, to recap. Nunes is still active, Jared suddenly can't remember, and the war room is being built. Hardly fake, dude.
    Ok if you don't like the View how about MSDNC... You can be Chris Matthews and BB Rachel Maddow...

If you expect me to take your fantasy land serious it just ain't going to happpen... It's old, worn out and ridiculous, dude. A new conspiracy daily you have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) get help you're seriously ill...

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Nawwww, you're really the clearinghouse for any name calling in TLR as you started us down this path. A small incident of collateral name calling does manifest from time to time - but, you're always in the center of the crosshairs.....

Welcome to Payback Time.

BTW: Nice touch of "Victim Spin".
    Last edited by SteveW; 05-28-2017 at 12:06 PM.