Thumbs up Windows 10 Creators Edition Upgrade.

So far, after 3 early installs of this upgrade, I am happy to report no issues. I started the installs from a link in the Windows update screen. Each machine took about 45 minutes and about 6 restarts to finish. It didn't fundamentally change anything I have set and even let you opt out of a lot of the telemetry settings with simple on/off switches. 2 installs were my own gaming PC's running Windows 10 Pro installs and 1 computer for delivery to a customer running Windows 10 Home. FWIW, it even left off all the crapps I had previously uninstalled and left Windows Classic Shell intact. I'll continue to dig around and report back if I discover any covert operations.

Click here to visit Onetech's website
    Popup blocker advised!

"Cutting edge technology is for those who like to bleed." Onetech

Re: Windows 10 Creators Edition Upgrade.

I will wait for updates!
    To want to, is to be able to.

Have updated 2 desktops and 2 laptops with Windows 10 Pro without any problems.
    The only thing I didn't like was when the Control Panel was changed to settings.

Control Panel is still around for the legacy settings that haven't been merged into the Settings app yet. I'm using Control Panel less and less with every major Win10 update, and the Settings app has grown on me. It's still clunky for managing network connections, but it does many other things well now.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.