Thread: Amdit

Amdit

WOW! out of nowhere and putting down almost 900,000 PPD?!

NICE!!

care to share a bit about yourself and your system(s)?

Re: Amdit

Hi there Affende and pond dwellers!

It has been a while since i was folding but started up again. I joined another team for a while (OCUK) and decided to pop over and give you guys a boost. I think i had just shy of 1M when i had to stop here before.

AS for my sytsem(s), Currently running only one rig with an Asus X99 E-WS with 3 x 970's. The board can hold 7 Gpu's.

I was really curious what your GPU setup was, to kick out all those points! Wasn't sure if a single 1080 Ti could do it or not... Well done!
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDIT View Post
    Hi there Affende and pond dwellers!

It has been a while since i was folding but started up again. I joined another team for a while (OCUK) and decided to pop over and give you guys a boost. I think i had just shy of 1M when i had to stop here before.

AS for my sytsem(s), Currently running only one rig with an Asus X99 E-WS with 3 x 970's. The board can hold 7 Gpu's.

Its great to have you back, however long you decide to stay! We appreciate the boost for sure!

I just recently returned to the pond as well!

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanfan View Post
    I was really curious what your GPU setup was, to kick out all those points! Wasn't sure if a single 1080 Ti could do it or not... Well done!
    I think some of them are putting that out under the right conditions with the right units ... i think the Titan X Pascal could do 1M a day though.

I have pulled the trigger on 9 pci extender cables (pcix16 to pcix16). The reason why is because i have 3 of those asus workstations. Be interesting to find out what 9 x 970 and one 980ti and a 1060 would kick out.
    Perhaps a little over 3m a day.

I have pulled the trigger on 9 pci extender cables (pcix16 to pcix16). The reason why is because i have 3 of those asus workstations. Be interesting to find out what 9 x 970 and one 980ti and a 1060 would kick out.
    Perhaps a little over 3m a day.
    wow! That will be a killer system for sure!

I am making plans on expanding my systems(s) considerable over the next 12 months ... but i dont think ill be putting out anywhere neat that many points!

I been busy at the mo looking into Crypto mining and have caught that bug seriously. I may get back to folding but if things work out then not for a while.

I been busy at the mo looking into Crypto mining and have caught that bug seriously. I may get back to folding but if things work out then not for a while.
    understandable ... anything with points that requires some good hardware can be addicting!