ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 GAMING K4

well I had to dive head long into a new motherboard for my 7600k . I was running a asus Z170e with a updated bios for the 7600k but it started not running strange . windows would hang when the intel lan was trying to connect . Sometimes it would run like a raped ape , and other times like a snail so I decided to go with the proper chipset for kabby lake and it paid off . I suspect that the old board just was not delivering the power correctly as it was rock solid with the skylake 6320
    Anyway the board and the cpu has a new home , gave it away to a friend who has none .
    I got this board and I am impressed

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16813157747
    Boots super fast , great speed and has what I want and does not have what I do not need . Just a basic meat and potatoes board with a great price that well built , looks very good in my case with the red and black color scheme.
    Good bios tweaking options and well laid out bios . runs my gskill memory perfecty which is more then the asus ever did
    anyway just thought I would post and share
    have a great day people !
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

Re: ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 GAMING K4

Those Fatal1ty motherboards all look super nice. Had the pleasure of building one rig with one and that thing was running 24/7 overclocked for months. Solid boards indeed.

Re: ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 GAMING K4

agreed ! No problem with mine , a good proformer . I just wish it had a built in ssd secure erase like my asus did . But no problem parted majic 2107 to the rescue !
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23