New build wont POST.

MSI B350M MORTAR

RYZEN 7 1700

I've been thru 3 of each and used RAM and Graphics card I know works on my intel rig. The CPU debug LED lights up and the CPU fan starts to stop. I am stumped.

Re: New build wont POST.

need more info but it sounds like a motherboard issue .
    can you see anything on the monitor ?
    Have you tried to clear cmoss using the jumper ?
    are you using a known good power supply with enough watts
    try booting with just the bare parts , like just a vid card , cpu , and one stick of ram
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

Tried clearing CMOS
    Tried running bare
    Tried two different seasonic PSUs. a 620w ordered for the build and my 850w that definitely works.
    Tried two working SSDs.
    Tried single sticks of RAM from 3 sets that all work on my rig.
    Tried 3 seperate graphics cards.

I'm on my 3rd RMA motherboard and 3rd RMA CPU. I've built my own computer since the days of 900mhz single core Athlons though I'm not a professional. I just cant see how 6 different parts in a row are DOA.

the only thing left I can think of is to try booting with the mobo out of the case , maybe something is shorting out with the case . if that still does mot work then I would buy a different brand motherboard . hope this helps

I only went with MSI cause I had a white and orange color theme for my brother. He's a VOLS football fan. I traditionally use ASUS. I cant get a refund on these parts tho. My mother passed in the middle of this and when I got back the time for refund had expired :/ so all i could do is replace. I think ill just get ASUS and plead with newegg maybe take the loss.

Thanks for the time.

p.s. I did try a test bed.

yes asus is also what I use most of the time . my last board was a asus z170e . But if I may suggest look over some of the asrock boards .I have used asrock in the past and I have yet to get one that was a lemon . My current build , a asrock fatality z270 K4 , is very nice . I like the RGB adjustable LEDs , but most important to me was how much better it ran compaired to my last asus .

My Rig.

NZXT H440 Black and Red color wit red cabling.
    Asus Prime Z270-A
    32GB Trident Z RGB
    512gb Samsung 960 PRO M.2
    ASUS STRIX 1080TI
    Seasonic X-850

I know you're using good RAM, but RAM that works on Intel may not work with Ryzen. Anecdotally, I've heard Ryzen has been very finicky with RAM. Be sure the RAM is on the QVL list, and even that may not solve the issue. You may want to google the mobo you'll end up using and "build" to see what other RAM people are using which is working.

Hope this helps.