Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Awan family Democrat IT scandal.

kbohip smelled a rat in Wassername Schultzies soup he was right.

Democrats' IT scandal set to explode with possible plea deal

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...plea-deal.html

Of course TT&BB will DeNile with a CNN C&P...
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post

NO tucker, lol. Denial is ignoring the significance of the russian attack on our electoral system because your guy won, or how corrupt and inept this administration is showing itself to be.

So pardon me if I ignore the inflammatory prose presented by the opinion writer on fox, and from what I see by his personal bio page, pretty creative with his prose in general. His words, mind you....
    Frank Miniter is an author and investigative journalist with a penchant for outdoor adventure. He has floated the Amazon, run with the bulls of Pamplona, hunted everything from bear in Russia to elk with the Apache to kudu in the Kalahari and has fly-fished everywhere from Alaska’s Kenai to Scotland’s River Spey to Japan’s freestone streams. Along the way he was taught to box by Floyd Patterson, spelunked into Pompey’s Cave, climbed the Gunks, and graduated from the oldest private military college (Norwich University) in the U.S. He was a Senior Editor at Outdoor Life magazine and was the Executive Editor of American Hunter magazine.

Miniter’s latest book is Kill Big Brother, a novel that shows how to keep our freedom in this digital age. Miniter’s book This Will Make a Man Out of You—One Man’s Search for What Makes Men shows us how to become all we want to be by challenging ourselves with real things. Everyone agrees that manliness is in crisis, but answers to what makes men are fleeting. So he decided to go to the places we all agree still make men to find out what we’re losing and how to bring it back. The quest led to a secret fraternity of men who keep an ultimate rite of passage alive. In their story are all the answers to what we can do to become all we want to be.

Miniter is also the author of The New York Times’ Bestseller The Ultimate Man’s Survival Guide—Recovering the Lost Art of Manhood. This is the ultimate handbook for real men, explaining everything from surviving an avalanche to picking a great cigar. The metrosexual man may be good at cocktail chat, but a real man knows how to fight off alligators, be a hero, talk to women, and be a true pal. Broken into eight sections – survivor, provider, athlete, hero, romantic, cultured man, pal, and philosopher – The Ultimate Man’s Survival Guide teaches guys the skills, attitudes, and philosophies men need to be all they can be.

Miniter’s other books include The Politically Incorrect Guide to Hunting, Saving the Bill of Rights, and The Future of the Gun.

Miniter is a contributor to Forbes , is a Field Editor for the NRA’s American Hunter, is a contributor to Outdoor Life, and also writes for National Review, Boys’ Life, FOX News, The Washington Times, American Rifleman, Washington Examiner, and many other publications.

Miniter has been a guest on FOX News, NewsmaxTV’s America’s Forum, the Christian Broadcast Network, Washington’s D.C.’s Local News 8 ABC, NRA News on the Sportsmen’s Channel, Glen Beck’s show on The Blaze TV, The World Over with Raymond Arroyo, One America News’On Point with Tomi Lahren, Townhall’s Capitol Source, NewsmaxTV’s Midpoint and PublicSqaure.net. He has also been a guest on hundreds of radio shows, including Dennis Miller, •••• Morris, Michael Reagan, Radio America Network, Janet Mefferd, Lars Larson, NRA News, Tom Gresham’s GunTalk, The Mancow Experience, and Rusty Humphries.
    Nope, no career based on blinder level partisan commercial income here. lol, we should take this OpEd seriously.

Obviously Awan is a crook. Obviously you guys need to inflate anything associated with a democrat to scandal level defcon 4. I don't need to link anything else. I'm clear with you guys. You are all men. Real men. Anyone else who thinks otherwise is gay.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    NO tucker, lol. Denial is ignoring the significance of the russian attack on our electoral system because your guy won, or how corrupt and inept this administration is showing itself to be.

So pardon me if I ignore the inflammatory prose presented by the opinion writer on fox, and from what I see by his personal bio page, pretty creative with his prose in general. His words, mind you....

Nope, no career based on blinder level partisan commercial income here. lol, we should take this OpEd seriously.

Obviously Awan is a crook. Obviously you guys need to inflate anything associated with a democrat to scandal level defcon 4. I don't need to link anything else. I'm clear with you guys. You are all men. Real men. Anyone else who thinks otherwise is gay.
    Nice attempt to smear and obviously damaging article and embarrassment for the DNC. Probably criminality on a major scale. Thanks for the C&P in only strengthens my belief he’s right.

Btw Here’s a cure for a fat head.

Feds spend $583,211 fighting obesity by making people take the bus

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-take-bus.html

In your case the bus stop isn’t a long enough walk. Try walking off the end of the flat earth....
    ― George Carlin

Jeez. Double otoc shoot the messenger this AM. Pakistanis own all of DNC, so he goes devcon 4 nuts on the author's bio to call someone here nuts.

Maybe it's for the lurkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Jeez. Double otoc shoot the messenger this AM. Pakistanis own all of DNC, so he goes devcon 4 nuts on the author's bio to call someone here nuts.

TT is a little bit touchy about the word Manhood. A subject he knows little about...
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

Good dismissal dutch. Not. Sorry you had to pull bits out my my post and reference something else to make your point. How surprising.

Stay on Reddit/conspiracy. It suits you.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

TT is a little bit touchy about the word Manhood. A subject he knows little about...
    Oh yeah. I wish I was a man like you guys. Tell me when your balls drop and you actually become one. I think you are confusing the ability to post anonymous crap with being a man.
    George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Good dismissal dutch. Not. Sorry you had to pull bits out my my post and reference something else to make your point. How surprising.

Stay on Reddit/conspiracy. It suits you.
    Are you projecting?

Trump presses DOJ not to let ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan 'off the hook'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-off-hook.html

Wasn’t TT just trying to minimize what Awan and crew did... hmmm plea bargain just like McCabe. You don’t plea bargain unless you’re guilty and trying to get out of a much bigger crime. But if his testimony would fry Wasserface and other members of the DNC it might be worthwhile...
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by LGBTQ Gender Confused View Post

Oh yeah. I wish I was a man like you guys. Tell me when your balls drop and you actually become one. I think you are confusing the ability to post anonymous crap with being a man.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

I was going to respond saying otoc would immediately bring up "RUSSIA!!!!" but he beat me to it. So predictable, like the sunrise now really.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I was going to respond saying otoc would immediately bring up "RUSSIA!!!!" but he beat me to it. So predictable, like the sunrise now really.
    Yep his game plan is always the same that’s he’s 0-???
    ― George Carlin

Yep his game plan is always the same that’s he’s 0-???
    When he’s stuck on stupid, there isn’t much else to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    When he’s stuck on stupid, there isn’t much else to look forward to.
    Very true, with all the modern miracles science has brought to medicine and Obamacare to pay the bill - there is as of yet no cure for stupidity....

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Why is the Democrats' bizarre IT scandal being ignored?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...g-ignored.html

Easy question to answer the establishment fix is in. Wash, rince, dry ... Scrub A Dub Dub... Do it all over again...

Yes I mean like wiping a server with a cloth...
    ― George Carlin