auto mount internal HHD

well I just made the switch , windows 10 drove me up the wall !! So I went running to linux , tryed many distros but antergos won out . BUT being a noob to linux I got a issue , I am using a 500 gb 850 samsung evo that I managed to reformat to ex4 I want to use as storage , I can see the drive in linux just fine but every time I want to access it I got to enter a password then I can use it Grrrr ! :anguished: how do I stop this and just have the drive auto mount . I have looked at 10 youtube vids nothing is working , seems I do not have root access or I cant get it to wok acording to the vids ( note these were for linux mint ) is it different for this version ?

And on another note I cant get my canon ip1800 to work tryed installing all the PPD files form the updater but no joy , tryed using different drivers but I have no option for my exact model / Linux sees the printer just fine , sees it as a usb printer just cant print anything !
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

Re: auto mount internal HHD

nevermind looks like I just have to get a new printer becasue I cant get my old one to function under linux
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

Re: auto mount internal HHD

I heard here that Cannon is does not make much effort on Linux drivers.

HP printers are much more Linux friendly.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
    -Albert Einstein