Firefox Quantom, Build 57

I just DL'd this newest edition I use Edge primarily, but I have used Opera, Chrome, Internet Explorer. I was surprised to find that FF warned me when signing in to PCPer forums, and reading their help link, they stated that our login's were insecure (I seem to remember that from long ago) anyway I said "The Devil might care..." and presto here I am and since "I don't live in Kansas anymore Toto ....." Those hackers can't get a lot of useful information about me from this site alone.

Anyway I like the NEW FF pretty well, it takes a few weeks to learn each browser's ropes so I'll reserve my verdict for a while.
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

Re: Firefox Quantom, Build 57

I've been using Firefox since Firebird 0.7, other than a one-month fling with Chrome almost a decade ago. The changes in 56 and 57 are the biggest improvements I've seen in years! I love the new multiprocess support.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Re: Firefox Quantom, Build 57

I just got a new Tablet, a Surface Pro, with Windows 10 and Edge. I have DL'd Chrome (Which has made some good improvements too) and will DL the new FF. Nice to have options.
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.