Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Trump Foreign Policy

Well after 8 years of failed "Leading from behind" we finally have someone in the WH who appears to have our best interests in mind as opposed to kissing the ass of every 2 bit dictator. Think he deserves a thread of his own...

Trump threatens to cut aid to U.N. members over Jerusalem vote

&

Haley has harsh words for U.N. members, including allies, who tell U.S. what to do

EW YORK When it comes to Jerusalem, Nikki Haley is digging in her heels.
    The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations acted swiftly Monday and spoke tersely about a move to prevent America from placing its embassy in Israel in Jerusalem.
    “The United States will not be told by any country where we can put our embassy,” Haley wrote in a Twitter post.

Nikki Haley
    @nikkihaley

The United States will not be told by any country where we can put our embassy.
    1:22 PM - Dec 18, 2017

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Re: Trump Foreign Policy

Could I just say that when Trump won the elections, I was one of the people that sneered and laughed. He has quickly changed my opinion. Trump may speak crudely and unrefined, but I find that he always acts in the benefit of the country. Over the years, whatever power America had before became close to nothing. Countries did not respect America anymore, they just became the guns for hire in every war and with no pay to boot. Now they're exercising their actual opinion instead of bowing their heads to whatever country that gets offended by their choices. This news really made me respect the country again.

Quote Originally Posted by katee View Post
    Could I just say that when Trump won the elections, I was one of the people that sneered and laughed. He has quickly changed my opinion. Trump may speak crudely and unrefined, but I find that he always acts in the benefit of the country. Over the years, whatever power America had before became close to nothing. Countries did not respect America anymore, they just became the guns for hire in every war and with no pay to boot. Now they're exercising their actual opinion instead of bowing their heads to whatever country that gets offended by their choices. This news really made me respect the country again.
    You really think you are seeing respect from other countries these days?
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    No what you see it respect for a strong president. What we saw with Obambi is apology tours, ignoring Hezbollah drug pushing, red lines and a president more worried about his legacy than foreign policy... Iran, North Korea! ... Smashing success. Weakest president ever ...
    Last edited by tucker; 12-21-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Ironic, particularly coming from someone as lacking in self respect are you are....

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Have any of you checked the territory controlled by ISIS in Iraq and Syria lately? Its pretty amazing. And no, you won't find it on CNN, et al.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Have any of you checked the territory controlled by ISIS in Iraq and Syria lately? Its pretty amazing. And no, you won't find it on CNN, et al.
    Posted in the "other" thread.. worth a repeat..

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ Thanks.

Pretty amazing result considering the media acts as if nothing is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Thanks.

Pretty amazing result considering the media acts as if nothing is going on.
    ^^^ This is how you defeat terrorists.. with overwhelming brute force.

Here is a good example of how to let terrorists know you are a limpd*ck and they have permission to do whatever they want:

^^^ Because Terrorists give a flying f*ck about your hashtag campaign... dumbass.

The "JV" team made the previous administration look like foolish amateurs.... or simply proved them to be what we knew they were from go. PDT is doing a great job rolling back 8 years of Obama's useless finger waggin.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    ^^^ This is how you defeat terrorists.. with overwhelming brute force.

Here is a good example of how to let terrorists know you are a limpd*ck and they have permission to do whatever they want:

^^^ Because Terrorists give a flying f*ck about your hashtag campaign... dumbass.

The "JV" team made the previous administration look like foolish amateurs.... or simply proved them to be what we knew they were from go. PDT is doing a great job rolling back 8 years of Obama's useless finger waggin.

It ‘s real simple - just let the generals do their jobs.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Do I detect a foreign policy dispute? TT must be lurking.
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Do I detect a foreign policy dispute? TT must be lurking.
    Naw... he just shows face to post photos of how he's ignoring people. Virtue signaling is all the rage this season...

-The Gipper

― George Carlin

UN approves resolution condemning US recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ake-names.html

Screw the anti-USA, anti-Israeli U.N. cut off the money supply and tell them to get the hell out of our country...
    ― George Carlin

^^^ 1 Vote right here to move that cesspool off US soil and pull the plug on all funding.

-The Gipper