Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 166 to 180 of 180
  1. #166
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    20,946

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    ^^ Very thoughtful BB will be thrilled....
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  2. #167
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,737

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Very thoughtful BB will be thrilled....
    Frau Nancy Pelosi-Himmler
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

  3. #168
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,282

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    looks like no peace prize.

    U.S. intelligence chief breaks with Trump on North Korea, Iran, ISIS

    America's top intelligence official on Tuesday publicly broke with President Donald Trump on several critical foreign policy fronts, saying North Korea is not likely to give up its nuclear weapons, Iran is not yet seeking a nuclear weapon and the Islamic State terrorist group remains a forceful presence in Iraq and Syria.

    The remarks by Dan Coats, the U.S. director of national intelligence, underscored how out of step Trump's pronouncements on major national security issues often are with the rest of the government he leads, including intelligence agencies that he has long scorned.
    does this sound familiar? dream of a wall.

    North Korea's Kim Jong Un Is Starving His People to Pay for Nuclear Weapons

    Federal employees turn to food banks to feed their families during shutdown

    Muthiah said more than 50 calls a day from furloughed employees, contractors and others poured in to the food bank's Hunger Lifeline, which offers resources such as locations of nearby food pantries, over the past two weeks. That's a roughly a 15 to 20% increase in the call volume over the same time last year, Muthiah said.
    bb

  4. #169
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    20,946

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Please tell when I’m supposed to panic... When Politico speaks I listen...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  5. #170
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,737

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Direct from the BNN - ButtHurt News Network...
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

  6. #171
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,282

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Please tell when I’m supposed to panic... When Politico speaks I listen...
    na, just pointing out trump's alt-reality being called out. let the show go on.

    bb

  7. #172
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    20,946

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    na, just pointing out trump's alt-reality being called out. let the show go on.

    bb

    Do you mean Alt-Reality like the snowflakes and the DNC House freshmen congressmen... That’s a scary bunch of Blockheads...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  8. #173
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    20,946

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Trump lands in Vietnam for Kim Jong Un summit

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...th-kim-jong-un

    Operation Rolling Thunder 2019 find a chair and watch the light show. I wonder if Trump will be staying at the Hanoi Hilton.

    Rumor has it Hanoi Jane will be there to reminisce her days as the most hated traitor...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  9. #174
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,737

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    ^^^ Add ButtHurt John to be along with Hanoi Jane for perfection...

    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

  10. #175
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    20,946

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^ Add ButtHurt John to be along with Hanoi Jane for perfection...

    Well of course Mr Kerry should be a special mystery guest and don’t forget the other war hero Richard Blumenthal...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  11. #176
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,118

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Trump lands in Vietnam for Kim Jong Un summit

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...th-kim-jong-un

    Operation Rolling Thunder 2019 find a chair and watch the light show. I wonder if Trump will be staying at the Hanoi Hilton.

    Rumor has it Hanoi Jane will be there to reminisce her days as the most hated traitor...
    Remember a mere 2 years ago when the deep thinkers on the left were saying PDT was going to start WW3 with NK?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  12. #177
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,737

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Trump lands in Vietnam for Kim Jong Un summit

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...th-kim-jong-un

    Operation Rolling Thunder 2019 find a chair and watch the light show. I wonder if Trump will be staying at the Hanoi Hilton.

    Rumor has it Hanoi Jane will be there to reminisce her days as the most hated traitor...
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^ Add ButtHurt John to be along with Hanoi Jane for perfection...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Well of course Mr Kerry should be a special mystery guest and don’t forget the other war hero Richard Blumenthal...
    Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Remember a mere 2 years ago when the deep thinkers on the left were saying PDT was going to start WW3 with NK?
    Deep Thinkers on the left....

    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

  13. #178
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    20,946

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    London Mayor Sadiq Khan says Trump is not ‘in the same class’ as Obama, Bush, ahead of state visit to Britain


    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lon...-visit-britain

    Our close allies in London headed by a pipsqueak Muslim mayor and the ever present Teresa May a socialist. My question is why bother. Pissed off because they have to pay a fair share of NATO dues and not happy about fair trade... Oh Well stiff upper lip old chap...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  14. #179
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    20,946

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    ^^ Did I mention they hate Trump because he doesn’t kiss Muslim ass like Obambi and the democrats... Oh dear how politically incorrect...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  15. #180
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,118

    Re: Trump Foreign Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    London Mayor Sadiq Khan says Trump is not ‘in the same class’ as Obama, Bush, ahead of state visit to Britain


    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lon...-visit-britain

    Our close allies in London headed by a pipsqueak Muslim mayor and the ever present Teresa May a socialist. My question is why bother. Pissed off because they have to pay a fair share of NATO dues and not happy about fair trade... Oh Well stiff upper lip old chap...
    He's right that he is not Obama.. PDT's priority is what is best for the US.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •