Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Trump Foreign Policy

Trump hits back at outrage over 'tough' immigration language, trashes DACA 'deal'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...daca-deal.html

Is it really an international incident to call shite hole countries what they really are... “Sh*t Hole Countries” ....

Out of control globalist political correctness.
    “What Happened”...

Trump: London visit canceled over Obama administration decision

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-decision.html

The intensely politically correct Brits aren’t a good matchup for Trump... Stiff upper lip old chap...

“What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Trump: London visit canceled over Obama administration decision

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-decision.html

The intensely politically correct Brits aren’t a good matchup for Trump... Stiff upper lip old chap...

Gee, I don’t get it. Just a few pages ago you were all over how much trump elevated the world view of the us. Sarcasm , tucker. I could give a shit about your response, lol.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Gee, I don’t get it. Just a few pages ago you were all over how much trump elevated the world view of the us. Sarcasm , tucker. I could give a shit about your response, lol.
    Well you don’t have to be snarky ... I really don’t recall saying anything about elevating the world view of the US (notice the caps). Personally “charlott” I don’t give dam what the world thinks. Now continue your whining about s***hole countries on the little green monkeys board ... ta ta...
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by ShitFly View Post

No, you don't "get it" - and, you never will...

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

^^ When I start understanding what SF says I think it’s time for me to visit the nuthouse.
    “What Happened”...

Well you don’t have to be snarky ... I really don’t recall saying anything about elevating the world view of the US (notice the caps). Personally “charlott” I don’t give dam what the world thinks. Now continue your whining about s***hole countries on the little green monkeys board ... ta ta...
    hahahah, grow some skin Mr Snarky. Another example of the high esteem, this time from the BBC:
    Trump says F-52 jet found only in Call of Duty sold to Norway
    There's your idiot moron.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

well your on the same page as trump and his state department. what a perfect choice for ambassador to the netherlands to confirm the country's being run by fools.

State Dept. Won't Say New Diplomat's Claim Of 'No-Go Zones' In Europe Was Wrong

A State Department spokesman on Thursday said anti-Muslim comments made by President Trump's new ambassador to the Netherlands "were not the position of the State Department" — but he also declined to say the comments had been factually inaccurate.

The partial disavowal came a day after Ambassador Pete Hoekstra's first news conference in the Netherlands, in which he was pressed by Dutch reporters to retract the false claims he made in 2015 — when he said the "Islamic movement" was responsible for "no-go zones" and politicians "being burned" in the Netherlands.

"The State Department does not agree with those statements. That is not the language that we would use," the State Department's undersecretary for public diplomacy and public affairs, Steve Goldstein, told reporters in Washington on Thursday.

Goldstein was responding to questions about an event in November 2015, when Hoekstra spoke on a panel in Charleston, S.C., that was organized by the conservative David Horowitz Freedom Center. The group describes itself as a "School of Political Warfare" against enemies like the "political left."

Hoekstra's remarks were captured on video:

"The Islamic movement has now gotten to a point where they have put Europe into chaos. Chaos in the Netherlands. There are cars being burned. There are politicians that are being burned. ... With the influx of the Islamic community — and yes, there are no-go zones in the Netherlands. All right? There are no-go zones in France. There are no-go zones. ... So there are no-go zones in Britain as well, but they are tearing the Dutch apart politically."

At a tense news conference at The Hague on Wednesday, Hoekstra told reporters that he had already "expressed my regrets and my apology for the comments that I made. And I'm not revisiting the issue."

"Are politicians being burned in the Netherlands in the past? Is that something you believe? Yes or no," a reporter asked the U.S. diplomat, in an Associated Press video of the conference.

"I'm not revisiting the issue," Hoekstra said again, adding that he had expressed regret and apology. After multiple reporters asked similar questions about the 2015 statement, Hoekstra stopped responding.

In December, a Dutch news crew asked Hoekstra about his 2015 comments, to which he replied that he "never said that." In a unique move, he later denied his denial of the comments, according to CNN.
    https://www.davidhorowitzfreedomcenter.org/

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261...rontpagemagcom

bb

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    hahahah, grow some skin Mr Snarky. Another example of the high esteem, this time from the BBC:
    Well Obambi and Chankles mistakes were flat out lies. Which is worse Einstein.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor and the biggest lie of the century if you like your insurance company you can keep your insurance company. Hillary do you mean wipe like a window. It’s was all about an internet video. Manslaughter...
    Last edited by tucker; 01-12-2018 at 09:49 PM.
    “What Happened”...

"corpsemen"

Quote Originally Posted by ShitFly View Post

Well well well dipschitt - I guess maybe Donald Trump should dust off Captain Teleprompters video hardware.....

System Specifications

OBAMA SAID DAVID CAMERON LET LIBYA BECOME A SHIT SHOW – MEDIA SILENT

http://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/01...-media-silent/

Hmmm. Obama calls Libya a “shit show”. No different than calling Libya a shit hole country.

Here’s another paragraph from the Atlantic where the story originated.

Obama’s reticence frustrated Power and others on his national-security team who had a preference for action. Hillary Clinton, when she was Obama’s secretary of state, argued for an early and assertive response to Assad’s violence. In 2014, after she left office, Clinton told me that “the failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad … left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled.” When The Atlantic published this statement, and also published Clinton’s assessment that “great nations need organizing principles, and ‘Don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle,” Obama became “rip-shit angry,” according to one of his senior advisers. The president did not understand how “Don’t do stupid shit” could be considered a controversial slogan. Ben Rhodes recalls that “the questions we were asking in the White House were ‘Who exactly is in the stupid-shit caucus? Who is pro–stupid shit?’ ” The Iraq invasion, Obama believed, should have taught Democratic interventionists like Clinton, who had voted for its authorization, the dangers of doing stupid shit. (Clinton quickly apologized to Obama for her comments, and a Clinton spokesman announced that the two would “hug it out” on Martha’s Vineyard when they crossed paths there later.)

Where was the uncontrollable outrage from the fascist communist DNC and MSM. Where was the rage TT, where was it. It was hiding in the DNC’s and MSM’s shorts like a Gerbil...
    “What Happened”...

OBAMA SAID DAVID CAMERON LET LIBYA BECOME A SHIT SHOW – MEDIA SILENT

http://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/01...-media-silent/

Hmmm. Obama calls Libya a “shit show”. No different than calling Libya a shit hole country.

Here’s another paragraph from the Atlantic where the story originated.

Where was the uncontrollable outrage from the fascist communist DNC and MSM. Where was the rage TT, where was it. It was hiding in the DNC’s and MSM’s shorts like a Gerbil...
    System Specifications

^^ Soon that mugshot will be hanging in every post office. Obambi, BillyBob and Cankles in handcuffs....
    Last edited by tucker; 01-13-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    “What Happened”...

Uranium 1 chickens coming home to roost?

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts

An indictment against a former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad, was unsealed today for his alleged role in a scheme that involved the bribery of an official at a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation.
    Acting Assistant Attorney General John P. Cronan of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, Acting U.S. Attorney Stephen M. Schenning of the District of Maryland, Principal Deputy Inspector General April G. Stephenson of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Inspector General (DOE-OIG) and Assistant Director in Charge Andew W. Vale of the FBI’s Washington, D.C. Field Office made the announcement.

Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, Maryland, was charged in an 11-count indictment with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering. The charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX.

The case against Lambert is assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Theodore D. Chuang of the District of Maryland.

According to the indictment, beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX. In order to effectuate and conceal the corrupt and fraudulent bribe payments, Lambert and others allegedly caused fake invoices to be prepared, purportedly from TENEX to Transportation Corporation A, that described services that were never provided, and then Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to wire the corrupt payments for those purported services to shell companies in Latvia, Cyprus and Switzerland. Lambert and others also allegedly used code words like “lucky figures,” “LF,” “lucky numbers,” and “cake” to describe the payments in emails to the Russian official at his personal email account. The indictment also alleges that Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to overbill TENEX by building the cost of the corrupt payments into their invoices, and TENEX thus overpaid for Transportation Corporation A’s services.

In June 2015, Lambert’s former co-president, Daren Condrey, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the FCPA and commit wire fraud, and Vadim Mikerin pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering involving violations of the FCPA. Mikerin is currently serving a sentence of 48 months in prison and Condrey is awaiting sentencing. The indictment includes allegations against Lambert based on his role in effectuating the criminal scheme with Condrey, Mikerin, and others.

The charges in the indictment are merely allegations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

The case is being investigated by DOE-OIG and the FBI. Assistant Chiefs Ephraim Wernick and Christopher J. Cestaro and Trial Attorney Derek J. Ettinger of the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section, as well as Assistant U.S. Attorneys David I. Salem and Michael T. Packard of the District of Maryland, are prosecuting the case.

The Criminal Division’s Office of International Affairs has provided significant assistance in this matter. The Department also thanks its law enforcement colleagues in Switzerland, Latvia and Cyprus for providing valuable assistance with the investigation and prosecution of the case.

The Criminal Division’s Fraud Section is responsible for investigating and prosecuting all FCPA matters. Additional information about the Justice Department’s FCPA enforcement efforts can be found at www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud/fcpa.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper