Thread: VLan

VLan

So when is the next VLan?

Re: VLan

It has been a while.

another 24hr Vlan would be pretty cool too.

Hit the teamspeak server you use for VLANs, they are on a lot. I play almost every weekend with at least a few of the Frogs.

I agree, a VLAN would be cool but in the meantime, come on out.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofNight View Post
    Hit the teamspeak server you use for VLANs, they are on a lot. I play almost every weekend with at least a few of the Frogs.

I agree, a VLAN would be cool but in the meantime, come on out.
    we could always set up a vLan ourselves, nothing on the scale of what Lenny can pull off, but we could just agree on a date, make a post and then we all show up. True there wouldn't be prizes but we woudn't need them, fragging all day is all the prize one needs. We could call it vLan #16.5. Thoughts?

Here, I'll just throw out a date as an idea,
    Saturday May 26th. Good for you, bad for you, got a better idea, lets start the dialog.

Quote Originally Posted by collie man View Post
    we could always set up a vLan ourselves, nothing on the scale of what Lenny can pull off, but we could just agree on a date, make a post and then we all show up. True there wouldn't be prizes but we woudn't need them, fragging all day is all the prize one needs. We could call it vLan #16.5. Thoughts?

Here, I'll just throw out a date as an idea,
    Saturday May 26th. Good for you, bad for you, got a better idea, lets start the dialog.
    Sounds like a good date for me.
    Should we have a game list or just wing-it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfan View Post
    Sounds like a good date for me.
    Should we have a game list or just wing-it?
    My vote is wing it, if we can get some more peeps on board. I've wanted to drop in on the ts on a weekend to talk to the frogs but im so busy at work I never have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by collie man View Post
    My vote is wing it, if we can get some more peeps on board. I've wanted to drop in on the ts on a weekend to talk to the frogs but im so ••••••• busy at work I never have the chance.
    Same here, work has been interfering with my game time. Ive finally been told no more Saturdays! I dont get paid extra for working Saturdays so this is a very good thing x2, more gaming same money!

At Present, I think the 26th would work for me. I'm sure at least a few of the Frogs would be online too!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofNight View Post
    At Present, I think the 26th would work for me. I'm sure at least a few of the Frogs would be online too!
    So I know I suggested the date, but I have to work that day. Wana postpone for 2 weeks?