Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1390

Re: What about the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    What started the collusion investigation a fake Dossier and never Trump TDS Intelligence agencies. A traitorous farce...
    the farce is your fake news and impenetrable bubble. What started the investigation was the Ďcoffee boyí getting drunk and talking about emails before they happened. What kept the investigation going was all the lies about meeting Russians.

Patience, not lies and conspiracies being spouted from trump. Stones indictment pointed out another senior trump member. Running out of choices based on the indictment count.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    the farce is your fake news and impenetrable bubble. What started the investigation was the Ďcoffee boyí getting drunk and talking about emails before they happened. What kept the investigation going was all the lies about meeting Russians.

Patience, not lies and conspiracies being spouted from trump. Stones indictment pointed out another senior trump member. Running out of choices based on the indictment count.
    Drunks exaggerate and say stupid things. A whopping 12 days in jail. If it wasnít Trump he would of went under the radar of Council Mueller. The investigation was started because of a fake Dossier... Paid for by Hillary and the DNC. Opposition research they say. Trump wasnít allowed opposition research. Collusion... BTW what happened to collusion youíve predicted the end of Trump a 1000 times. Put up or shut up...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

patience do you think is the last indictment to be brought? sweet justice if she's right.

Former U.S. Attorney Weighs In On Where The Mueller Investigation Stands

MCQUADE: I don't know but I'm sure there's some other people who are still under scrutiny. For example I have to believe that Robert Mueller is looking at the transcripts from the testimony of a number of people who testified before Congress about the Trump Tower Moscow project now that Michael Cohen has pleaded guilty to lying about the timing of those negotiations. They would only have asked him to plead guilty to that crime when he was already facing eight other felonies that carried with them substantial prison time if they thought they needed it to lay the groundwork for him to testify about those matters later.

And so I think it is quite possible, if not likely, that additional people could be charged with that. You know, people in the Trump organization like Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Junior were certainly people who have testified in Mueller's sentencing memorandum. He did talk about one of the areas where Michael Cohen was particularly useful was providing information about circulating his testimony with others before testifying before Congress. And so I think there's some hints there that that's an area that they're very closely looking at.
    MCQUADE: Well, again, hard to say but I do think that they have laid the groundwork if they can find the evidence for bringing those charges. There's a charge, an indictment against the 12 Russian intelligence officers, for hacking. And that indictment I think you could expand that conspiracy. It was a conspiracy to defraud the United States by interfering with the fair administration of elections.

And what was really interesting about the way that's defined is it is not limited solely to stealing and hacking emails. It also includes the dissemination of those emails as part of that conspiracy. And so I can imagine if you had some American or other person who was involved in providing advice as to the content or the timing or coordinating the messaging about those things then those people could be added in a superseding indictment under the very same theory.
    Forced to resign, former U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade joins UM faculty

"As U.S. Attorney, Barb oversaw more than 1,000 cases a year and a team of more than 100 attorneys. Her legacy includes an impressive number of important convictions, and our students will benefit tremendously from the experience and perspective she brings to the classroom," said Mark D. West, University of Michigan Law School Dean and Nippon Life Professor of Law, in a news release. "I am thrilled to welcome Barb home to Michigan Law as a member of our faculty."

McQuade is one of 46 federal prosecutors appointed by former President Barack Obama who was asked to resign by Trump and Sessions on March 10.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

Itís possible. Itís possibly not... odds unknown...

Is that all you have...

After I hear the same maybes 100 times I have very little patience....

Donald Trump Jr. calls out Schiff after reports say that blocked phone calls weren’t to father

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/don...erent-to-trump

The Kalifornia radical left genius Adam Schiff leaks confidential information trying to make the Trump Witch-Hunt the number one headline news again. Adam Schiff lives under a rock somewhere between West Hollywood and Pasadena, CA... The creep with Charles Mason eyes.

Mission Failure!

Donald Trump Jr. calls out Schiff after reports say that blocked phone calls werenít to father

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/don...erent-to-trump

The Kalifornia radical left genius Adam Schiff leaks confidential information trying to make the Trump Witch-Hunt the number one headline news again. Adam Schiff lives under a rock somewhere between West Hollywood and Pasadena, CA... The creep with Charles Mason eyes.

Mission Failure!
    Whoís Charles Mason, mr mission successful?

The mueller is coming and we donít know what that will bring.

But please continue with the misogyny and homophobic hate nonsense. It plays well with the base here.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Trump did not leak messages between Bezos and mistress, AMI lawyer says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...mi-lawyer-says

No itís not Trump and Russian Collusion itís Trump and Saudi Arabia Collusion. Donít get confused just another day of DNC/MSM Collusion sparked by TDS... Try as they do they just canít get rid of him. Frustration... Temper Tantrums...

Trump did not leak messages between Bezos and mistress, AMI lawyer says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...mi-lawyer-says

No itís not Trump and Russian Collusion itís Trump and Saudi Arabia Collusion. Donít get confused just another day of DNC/MSM Collusion sparked by TDS... Try as they do they just canít get rid of him. Frustration... Temper Tantrums...
    I love it when to use non-equivalents to bash things. This is all about the national enquirer. If trump were enclosed, it wouldnít be on the front line after whispering in someoneís ear playing golf.
    George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    No thanks I don’t need buttcreamlubricantordildos...

Ocasio-Cortez adviser admits he falsely claimed Green New Deal didn't promise security for those 'unwilling' to work'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...illing-to-work

Tomi Lahren: The Democratic Party is absolutely, unarguably out of its mind

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tomi...ut-of-its-mind

Blunt and perfectly clear... In words even TT&BB can understand... For the moment let’s put baby murder and Vagina black faces and sexual assault on the back burner. Let’s concentrate on AOC’s Big Green Flop. Instead of talking about the insanely bad things maybe TT&BB can tell us about all the many good things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttcreamlubricantordildos View Post

I love it when to use non-equivalents to bash things. This is all about the national enquirer. If trump were enclosed, it wouldn’t be on the front line after whispering in someone’s ear playing golf.
    Speaking of Buttcreamlubricantordildos - brilliant concept and term...

He wears it well - the blabbering sentences are a nice touch - still wondering exactly what this means: "I love it when to use non-equivalents to bash things" - not really worth consulting a linguistics expert - probably better off taking it to a ButtHurt Medium.
    Last edited by SteveW; 02-10-2019 at 11:45 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3

Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...helsea-clinton

I wonder what radical Islamic anti-Semitic hate ingrained in the Democratic Party is a non-equivalent for. I know itís equivalent to the haters the radical Democratic Party has turned into over the last two years. Thereís no denying that... They thrive on hate and anti-American anti-freedom politics.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    I love it when to use non-equivalents to bash things. This is all about the national enquirer. If trump were enclosed, it wouldn’t be on the front line after whispering in someone’s ear playing golf.
    It was the brother of the mistress. Sorry to pop your Trump bubble.

And your hero, Schiff... he's complaining about Mueller now. Another dud you spent two years of your life chasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    It was the brother of the mistress. Sorry to pop your Trump bubble.

And your hero, Schiff... he's complaining about Mueller now. Another dud you spent two years of your life chasing.
    Itís so ironic I have to laugh... The stupidity of it all...

As far left as the democrats have moved itís going to get worse. The democrats led by the radical left white straight jacket women will push farther left. Ocrazyoís next trick will be a communist manifesto written with the help of her radical supporters. They will proclaim Stalin, Mao are Allah, gods of humanity. No doubt Ocrazyo will call for genocide of all non-believers... It sounds far out but it could happen... The day of reckoning is coming. I know some people who moved to isolated areas and built what amounts to a fortresses for homes. Maybe not in my lifetime but surely in my childrenís lifetime... Itís very bad my daughter in law fears going to the market with her two young boys. Thatís how bad it is in some areas. Most of Kalifornia is like that...

Waiting for TTís reply. Surely he will say Iím calling for violence when in fact itís his party pushing for violence... The epitome of dumbdown and propaganda indoctrination... Waiting...

^^^^ ButtBoy in 3, 2, 1...
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3

Waiting for TT’s reply. Surely he will say I’m calling for violence when in fact it’s his party pushing for violence... The epitome of dumbdown and propaganda indoctrination... Waiting...
    I don’t think that. I think you’re ranting about things you think are true. Thanks for asking.
    George Carlin